Ashley James #22 Welcome to the world Baby Thumb, earning money is job number one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's with the emoji? She has 2 beautiful children, yet plenty are desperate for just one, my friend lost a much longed for baby today, her 3rd loss 😢 She has so much to be joyful for 😡 I think she's lucky to have childcare for A, so many of us dont/haven't had this luxury so it's not like she's having to run around after a toddler 7 days a week 🙄 Imagine if she'd had twins!! 🤔🙄🤣🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why haven't we seen any more of Baby Ad yet? Do these magazine deals restrict these celebs (a term I use loosely) from showing baby on social media whilst the magazine issue is still current? God it's all so contrived, this child monetising business :sick:

What's with the emoji? She has 2 beautiful children, yet plenty are desperate for just one, my friend lost a much longed for baby today, her 3rd loss 😢 She has so much to be joyful for 😡 I think she's lucky to have childcare for A, so many of us dont/haven't had this luxury so it's not like she's having to run around after a toddler 7 days a week 🙄 Imagine if she'd had twins!! 🤔🙄🤣🤣
She’s trying to appear relatable I think. But she has no clue how.

"Just a mum of 2". You've spent the last 2 years saying you're more than "just a mum" and you never want to be known as "just a mum".

Nice to see Alf using some cutlery at long last, let's hope he has something more than watermelon, but shame he's shoved in front of the iPad again while she cradles baby Ad.

Reactions: 18
She’s only trying to look like she’s cared for both of them at the same time at some point. She’ll have someone there helping her.

As for Baby Ad she doesn’t even have the ‘wants to protect her from social media’ excuse after selling her birth/face to a magazine!

Reactions: 13
She’s only trying to look like she’s cared for both of them at the same time at some point. She’ll have someone there helping her.

As for Baby Ad she doesn’t even have the ‘wants to protect her from social media’ excuse after selling her birth/face to a magazine!
If she tried to claim that she’s protective of sharing Baby Ad (this is BRILLIANT @Micernice ) after already being so evil toward Alfie in the Hello article, she’d only dig herself a bigger grave.

I hope she does it.

Reactions: 14

if she has the audacity to use the excuse of protecting her from social media, I will be absolutely outraged. If only she had such consideration for her lovely little boy.

Poor Alf was overshared from the beginning, she even posted a video of him a few months old splashing in the baby bath with poo floating in it 😫

I do find it super weird she hasn’t posted stories of baby Ad yet- I was expecting them to come thick and fast after the Hello announcement.

Reactions: 12
I am wondering if she’s going to play some ‘it’s different for girls’ card and remind everyone that she had massive boobs from the age of 13 and now she has a ✨baby girl✨ she feels fiercely protective of her in a different way to Alf as women’s and girls’ bodies are sexualised from such an early age in Ash’s mind only, so she’s chosen not to share Baby Ad in the same way.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
if she has the audacity to use the excuse of protecting her from social media, I will be absolutely outraged. If only she had such consideration for her lovely little boy.

Poor Alf was overshared from the beginning, she even posted a video of him a few months old splashing in the baby bath with poo floating in it 😫

I do find it super weird she hasn’t posted stories of baby Ad yet- I was expecting them to come thick and fast after the Hello announcement.
I wonder if it's because Hello is still on sale so at the moment the only way to see #Ad is buying the magazine so hoping more sales = future stories

Reactions: 12
I wonder if it's because Hello is still on sale so at the moment the only way to see #Ad is buying the magazine so hoping more sales = future stories
It’s exactly this. Magazines have exclusivity clauses that prevent posts of faces / names or too many details for a set timescale, usually until 2-3 days before the next publication

Reactions: 10
I honestly don’t think she was in any way prepared for what two children meant.

she had this naive vision of a newborn bubble whilst everyone else cared for Alf. Correct me if I’m wrong but they didn’t even get a double buggy? It’s like she never thought she’d ever need to take both kids out on her own.

even with all the support in the world, it’s hard.
And her being the narcissist know-it-all that she is, she never really entertained the idea it might be hard.

I think this is really common for people who spend a lot of time on Instagram. They they think life is like the glorified images. And it always leads to resentment of reality.

Reactions: 15
Well we all know she took a tripod to hospital, so I expect baby Ad will be getting zero privacy. There will be footage to share right from the minute she was born. All the current silence and lack of sharing will be part of the plan and she’s probably built up a stash of content to drip feed her followers over the coming weeks. I’m betting on some kind of birth reel with a long caption about birth trauma and how baby Ad’s birth has helped her heal from her ‘trauma’ with Alf 😑

Reactions: 16
It’s exactly this. Magazines have exclusivity clauses that prevent posts of faces / names or too many details for a set timescale, usually until 2-3 days before the next publication
She really is playing by the rules after her gender reveal f**k up 🤣

• Haha
She bangs on about how she doesn’t want to get married but wears a huge ring on her wedding finger? Yes, sure, Jan.

4F76C9D6-C963-4555-BED2-26C9CFDA63AA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So nervous to come back! Oh give me a break 🙄 just doesn’t want criticism for her terrible takes on parenting and none of us want to see you prancing in your underwear (Not for the male gaze though) how about you just stop trying to be an insta mum, your terrible at it anyway - stop posting your kids at every moment, give them privacy - and then none of us will have anything to talk about… oh wait because you have zero else to bring to the table so have to use your kids as cash cows. Oh and it’s all f the patriarchy and going against gender ‘norms’ apart from the very girly flowery buggy lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.