Ashley James #22 Welcome to the world Baby Thumb, earning money is job number one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This definitely confirms she’s not sharing baby Ad as there is a clause in her contract with Hello.

She is the absolute worst 😫
62DA1A9A-B58F-45E6-83EE-DC7832746501.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Double bleeping standards.

I hope she gets a shitload of questions about why she’s hidden Ad Baby’s face.

Reactions: 16
Eimear varian Barry has gone back to censoring her kids as of today. Even though she’s got an Ad lined up using one of them 🙄 Seeing as she was on her podcast Trash is probably jumping on the bandwagon briefly… it won’t last long.

Also guys, I’ve noticed a lot of comments on the playhouse story that are obviously Tattlers. Keep it on Tattle and don’t fuel her (love you lunch box)
---
Double bleeping standards.

I hope she gets a shitload of questions about why she’s hidden Ad Baby’s face.
It just screams ‘I love and care about my daughter more than my son. He’s purely £££’. It’ll go down like a lead balloon. Her career is going down the shitter, just watch.

Reactions: 14
I’ve not heard anything from the ASA in ages about Ashley, I’ve reported every single undeclared thing, hidden ad, aff link bullshit and they just don’t respond. They did to the first ones I started doing, said they’ve worked with her before, know there’s an issue and not to send more evidence. But I’m still sending them because I’m a petty witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also guys, I’ve noticed a lot of comments on the playhouse story that are obviously Tattlers. Keep it on Tattle and don’t fuel her (love you lunch box)
Agree.

There’s a big difference between sharing our thoughts here, and going and posting an openly sarcastic comment on her grid.

I’d urge caution to those liking comments too, especially with an open insta profile. It’s not just Ash who will think it’s acceptable to message or doxx someone she thinks is a tattler.
---
I’ve not heard anything from the ASA in ages about Ashley, I’ve reported every single undeclared thing, hidden ad, aff link bullshit and they just don’t respond. They did to the first ones I started doing, said they’ve worked with her before, know there’s an issue and not to send more evidence. But I’m still sending them because I’m a petty witch.
Hinch just got a warning from the ASA last week from ads that were reported by tattlers a year ago! Don’t lose hope yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Hinch just got a warning from the ASA last week from ads that were reported by tattlers a year ago! Don’t lose hope yet.
Oh I won’t, I’ve made it my personal mission. Once you start noticing you can’t stop. I’ve started reporting other shithouses too, it’s quite fun 😂 ….yes I am sad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Keep going, and if you've got the energy move on to Daisy Lowe who is even worse IMO

Reactions: 5
Her engagement is really awful isn’t it!! Most of those comments are the passive aggressive ones. Maybe that’s why she covered baby Ad in her stories so people will message asking why and up the engagement 🤷🏻‍♀️
I was thinking the same, makes you wonder what the brand think when they see this.

Extremely low likes and comments combined with recycled footage she filmed last year, didn't even include the water play thing they gifted her.

Reactions: 10
Crikey they’re off on holiday already! I’d be so worried travelling before they’ve even had 1 set of jabs 😲😲

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Taking her on a train through east London before the first vaccinations - totally unnecessary. Never known anyone as self important and selfish as this woman.

Taking her on a train through east London before the first vaccinations - totally unnecessary. Never known anyone as self important and selfish as this woman.
To be fair not everyone has a choice about that, I took my new baby across the country on a train to meet family before vaccinations, don’t have a car. Also had to get a bus out and about. I even had to get on the overground to attend my five day post C-section check! There’s nothing about east London or London trains that makes them anymore hazardous disease wise. We don’t live in 1887 anymore thankfully.

Wouldn’t have taken a baby that small on holiday or on a plane though, but that’s more to do with how stressful it would be on a tiny fourth trimester baby than anything else.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
To be fair not everyone has a choice about that, I took my new baby across the country on a train to meet family before vaccinations, don’t have a car. Also had to get a bus out and about. There’s nothing about east London trains that makes them anymore hazardous disease wise. We don’t live in 1887 anymore thankfully.

Wouldn’t have taken a baby that small on holiday or on a plane though, but that’s more to do with how stressful it would be on a tiny fourth trimester baby than anything else.
can agree to disagree but east London is an area I know very well. A lot of vaccinations not offered nationally are area specific for the B&D/Redbridge/Newham area and I considered taking my own very carefully through the same train line after vaccinations. I appreciate you didn’t have a choice and therefore had to weigh up best interests, but she does have more choice available than to put the child in that situation.

Ash will be at NNB’s for the whole of Easter whilst Tommy comes and goes for work. Who’s got Alf today? The Nanny? She’s a bleeping joke. #PoorAlf.

Ada’s poor little ears. I’m a germ freak and a plane that young is a no no from me, sorry!

Also - where’s the Artipoppes at? She’s got 5 of them and has gone for the stretchy wraps. She should gift them atleast!

Reactions: 12
Bets they’re off to France to see Nana?
To see nana?
More like because Alf has no childcare next week and Ashley is never going to have her two children home on her own!!
She’s so transparent, her mum goes back yesterday and she can’t even do 1 night picking up Alf with the baby. Instead she has to fly a day early to tommys family for Tommy to parent alf and then fly out later. She’s so pathetic.

Reactions: 25
To see nana?
More like because Alf has no childcare next week and Ashley is never going to have her two children home on her own!!
She’s so transparent, her mum goes back yesterday and she can’t even do 1 night picking up Alf with the baby. Instead she has to fly a day early to tommys family for Tommy to parent alf and then fly out later. She’s so pathetic.
Exactly that. To see Nana for the 2 week Easter holidays because the term-time only childminder will be closed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.