Ashley James #22 Welcome to the world Baby Thumb, earning money is job number one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really really can’t take criticism or people disagreeing with her at all, can she? Just awful, awful woman. Permanently surrounded by ‘yes men or women and she absolutely falls to pieces in the real world.

Reactions: 13
I'm anxious about going to work Thursday as I've not done the work I should have so no doubt I'll get some negative feedback.

Thank god I have a c section scar I can whip out.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
'I'm so nervous about coming back online'

Then don't come back. Problem solved.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There’s obviously a few things going on here.

1. Hello! bumped her story for weeks, so she’s had to sit on the news for far too long and the interest has plummeted (not a thing in the usual places like MailOnline etc)

2. She’s not appearing on GB News whilst she’s recovering so she has no TV work at all

3. Her last DJ gig was unpaid for Tommys family in Ireland, she’s not had a ‘hire’ since the end of last summer, and won’t be getting any more any time soon

With the above in mind, she’s probably panicking as to where she goes. The insta-mum market is saturated now, and she only ever copies others ideas in an attempt to get freebies / exposure - perfect example last week when she made a real point of saying Alf had a new obsession with Paw Patrol, this was whilst he was at Lucy Mecks kids party. Lucy has since launched a stream of ads for Paw Patrol and her kids get free toys whilst being featured in the insta ads. THATS why Ashley is tagging them, she wants a bit of that, it’s really that desperate and transparent.

Her Tu range has flatlined. Her parenting podcast is the only other thing she has and even that has zero creativity or interesting angles compared to others, so without reinventing herself or her brand, she’s only going one way (and about time too!)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
‘I miss my online family’ We’re not your family Ashley, we’re your audience. You post dull, predictable tripe in your bra and pants and try to convince us to buy random tit just to line your pockets. Can’t abide instabores who pretend like we’re their besties, just flog us some teeth whitening and bore off.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
18 months on from my section and I still can’t see my own fanny. Yet here’s Miss Relatable showing off her perfect scar and flat tummy. She’s so obsessed with herself it’s actually quite alarming.

• Haha
And there it is, the low knickers and scar photo appears before any actual content other than the mag deal of baby girl.
Get ready to see Ashley’s scar more than your own over the next few months. Strap in!

The sexualised stroking of her scar actually made me shudder and I felt a bit ill when I looked at mine this morning. Anyone else have a similar reaction? 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 17
The sexualised stroking of her scar actually made me shudder and I felt a bit ill when I looked at mine this morning. Anyone else have a similar reaction? 🤢🤢🤢
it made me feel nauseous, it took me well over 6 months to be able to even touch my scar properly.

For anyone who has difficulty with that (or even has had a caesarean in their lifetime and still gets any type of discomfort or tightness) I’d really recommend watching @hannahjohnsontherapies on Instagram and practicing scar massage. She teaches how you can work up to it and it helped hugely with numbness for me. I’ve still got work to do but it definitely helped me to become more accepting of it too!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
rochelle is a dick too. flashy, braggy, talentless. giving off the matcha pilates chopped salad Mum persona when she's smoking fags (never see those on the gram) and leaves her children constantly while trying to act like her and Marvin's date nights are rare (spoiler: they aren't)

• Wow
Aww look at her trying to convince people she loves Alf really by showing everyone she’s in a “big Alf hole” 🤣 pull the other one you tit excuse for a mother.

Reactions: 20
Aww look at her trying to convince people she loves Alf really by showing everyone she’s in a “big Alf hole” 🤣 pull the other one you tit excuse for a mother.
I’m wondering whether this new found love for a baby has made her realise how tit she’s treated/spoke about Alf and she’s feeling guilty? Not sure if she’s capable of such thing but…

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.