Ashley James #22 Welcome to the world Baby Thumb, earning money is job number one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how is Ash made up and looking perfect a few weeks (2?) after having a baby good for feminism?
This is NOT what postpartum life looks like and she’s playing a part in creating the damaging expectations that she has been so critical of.

It’s the same as Kate Middleton with her blow dry on the steps of the Lindo wing.
Just bollocks!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I never understand these people that rush to defend influencers, particularly Ashley.

I can't think of a single thing she does to actually care or engage with her followers. It's all about her trying to clutter up everyone's feed with aff links and images of herself.

She cares about 2 things in life - herself and money

Reactions: 24
I don't know why it irks me so much, but in the main photo tiny Ada is in leather booties while Ash and Alf are barefoot and Alf's shirt is way too small for him - I bet Alf was barefoot because she cbf dressing him for the photoshoot and the photographer asked Ash to take her shoes off too for consistency. It just seems odd to me that a baby would have shoes on and not a toddler, but then again she had stocked up on non-stereotypically feminine outfits for her awhile back, only the best for her kids Baby Girl.
It’s a pet hate of mine, babies wearing shoes. Poor Alf probably didn’t have a pair of shoes to match his outfit and Ash wouldn’t buy him a pair as he’d just grow out of them. Ada, on the other hand, has matching shoes for every outfit and it’s irrelevant that she’ll only wear them once.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She had another photoshoot on Sunday and has another today/tonight - so the story about her gran is utter bullshit. 84World are asking for any and all coverage, paid or not.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Am I the only one thinking Thumb is going to be detrimental to her career? What’s her social blade saying? Going by the reaction to her selling Thumb for Hello mag… she’s completely oblivious to the ethics of it all. She hasn’t got the traumatic birth and rough recovery to harp on about. She’ll have all the help in the world and people will start to see through the bullshit. How she can have a parenting podcast is lolz.

Also, I wonder how Alf is getting on with the 7:30am childminder starts after Thumbs kept him up in the night? From experience, that’s inevitable in the beginning. Unless he’s already been shoved in the loft.

Reactions: 11
She had another photoshoot on Sunday and has another today/tonight - so the story about her gran is utter bullshit. 84World are asking for any and all coverage, paid or not.
she is actually such a gross person. now that the hello mag is out she just wants any and all attention/money she can get, she is totally VILE

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Going to be interesting as to how long she sees herself as fully taking off, and what she view as “work”.

Just getting the vibe that she is losing a lot of sympathy & therefore getting increasingly desperate.

Reactions: 10
The cover is not the best look for her. Her hair looks tit like that and the 90s brown lipstick does not look right with the beach holiday dress. Her team let her down. Just sayin'.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.