Ashley James #21 A walking contradiction in crushed velvet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wearing a sling off the shoulder like it’s a style prop obviously 🙄 don’t worry about newborn safety Ashley!
Arghhhhhhhh it’s so usafely tied I can’t bear to watch!! But I bet she will HATE it being pointed out, not like Stacey who welcomed the guidance.
---
My first cesarean was a major emergency one so I didn't prepare for the skin problems. bleeping hell my skin ended up ruined. Took me MONTHS to get it sorted. Nothing prepares you for the hormone crash and what it does. Is your skin just dry or is it sore, too? I've got a list of products that massively help if you want it :)

Congratulations and I hope you're okay and enjoy your baby bubble :)
Oh really?! I didn’t have any skin fallout with my last (vaginal) birth so is it a caesarean side effect?! I’m sore, dry and spotty, so yes please to any advice (I haven’t done my research 😂)

Reactions: 8
Congratulations from the newborn trenches!!
I think I’d be embarrassed to be so dolled up at this stage tbh, even though I always feel a bit exposed seeing visitors etc in my loungewear!!
Sounds like you’re doing a cracking job xx
Congratulations to you too!! I don't envy the c section recovery, but we're all just trying to do our best and not be taken to negative thoughts because we're not perfectly dressed and made up, with expensive (gifted) baby items. Our children are loved and nurtured.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s clinging on to Baby Thumb’s feet for dear life too, like she’s afraid Thumb will fall out! A stretchy - if done correctly - is wonderfully comfy and safe.
I assumed it was so no one got a proper glimpse of the foot in case it negated the magazine deal 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s clinging on to Baby Thumb’s feet for dear life too, like she’s afraid Thumb will fall out! A stretchy - if done correctly - is wonderfully comfy and safe.
I absolutely loved mine. But if it slips down her arm it could loosen and unravel in seconds leaving nothing to hold baby in place, and the whole point it that you take the weight through your shoulders and hips so it has to be anchored. I hope SSS calls her out!

Reactions: 7
And of course no Alf in sight. Wouldn’t want to ruin her precious time with “baby girl” she oh so desperately wanted. But Ashley doesn’t believe in genders apparently 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I've just been reading Part Time Working Mummy's thread where someone's been sharing screenshots of her new book and I found this page interesting.
I can't remember exactly when SS contacted Ashley but it surely wasn't when she'd be described as 'heavily' pregnant. And given that Alfie is only 26 months he couldn't have been 3 when this was written!
PTWM has said anyone written about has had to read the book and confirm its accurate (even her 9 year old daughter) so why would Asley ok this when its not true?!
Screenshot_20230318_122010_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I've just been reading Part Time Working Mummy's thread where someone's been sharing screenshots of her new book and I found this page interesting.
I can't remember exactly when SS contacted Ashley but it surely wasn't when she'd be described as 'heavily' pregnant. And given that Alfie is only 26 months he couldn't have been 3 when this was written!
PTWM has said anyone written about has had to read the book and confirm its accurate (even her 9 year old daughter) so why would Asley ok this when its not true?!
View attachment 2038169
It was very early October. Around 3rd/4th.

Alf wasn’t even 2, and Ash was around 17 weeks pregnant.

ETA @Tiredbones does PTWM say anything about who the ‘trolls’ are?

Last edited:
And Alf has time travelled.

December 2022 he was 1 (3 weeks before his 2nd birthday). Feb 2023 he became 2.5 years (when he was 25 months), now at 26 months, he has suddenly become 3 🤣

• Haha
Good point, I've aged him for today, not his age when she wrote this 🤣

There's a whole chapter dedicated to trolls, she's written about the gossip site and what happened when her threads picked up pace with Keels and the Paypal drama but she doesn't name Tattle

Reactions: 7
Good point, I've aged him for today, not his age when she wrote this 🤣

There's a whole chapter dedicated to trolls, she's written about the gossip site and what happened when her threads picked up pace with Keels and the Paypal drama but she doesn't name Tattle
She wouldn’t dare name Tattle in case people came and read the truth!

I wonder if Ash will address it now she’s been written about. I don’t for a second regret making the SS report but I wish I’d done it anonymously.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I mean, it’s also described Ash as having a huge Instagram following so the whole thing is a load of bollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
the cynic in me wondered if it was covering every bit of thumb up so as not to ruin her magazine payout reveal!

• Haha
duck me, that necklace she bought for her friend is tacky as duck. It's a take on the sacred heart but it has no delicacy or style. Bet she paid at least £100 for it. Money can't buy taste.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.