Ashley James #2 Parental warnings I pay no heed, did you know I exclusively breastfeed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It had me ill incase he fell out. She has family there and a poorly child. I don't get this need to film every aspect of her life. These are things most of us do daily without a second thought.........without the need to record it and post on social media. She needs to put the phone down and just get on with life!
Absolutely no need for her to be sweeping the path with poor Alf in the sling...she has her family there, so either she gives Alf to them to hold while she sweeps or gets them to sweep while she looks after him( I know if I was feeling ill I certainly wouldn't want to be swung around in a carrier 😜) ...or here's a thought put him in a bouncer chair or something similar ...he doesn't need to be strapped to her 24/7
and as for complaining about the hospital, does she think because she pays more for her council tax she should get preferential treatment ( irrespective of the fact that it's out taxes that Pat for the NHS , not because you live in a nobby area of London)

Reactions: 10
I honestly think she’s unwell. Her behaviour seems quite unhinged to me. Why does she care so much that people pointed out what she said about council tax was incorrect? Yet she looks fuming, and has again gone on Instagram when her babies poorly, to make a pointless story. I had a feeling she’d take him to A&E! Not sure why she didn’t just take him to the doctors earlier in the week if his temp wasn’t improving and she was worried. I know sometimes they get much worse in the evening but she’s said he was ill for days now. And now she’s throwing the ‘my babies been in hospital!!’ Line around for attention and sympathy. She just wants constant compliments and for people to tell her how great she is! I remember her slagging off the GP surgery earlier this year when they wouldn’t see Alf when he’d been sick and she was saying the care was crap, so it’s not like she hasn’t had to take him for a review before. Her mums there, her brother, she literally has so much help. Yet she says she was so tired this week she ‘vomited’. Something just seems really off to me, I can’t put my finger on it. Is the self confidence thing all an act?!
Also 3hrs in hospital isnt that long! Everyone knows that a&e are struggling atm.

The bath pic with some of her tit showing and the BF pic... He doesn't even look like he's taken a 'deep latch'... I'd have thought that a professional breastfeeder like her would know that 🤣🤣 *sarcasm

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She definitely wants to feel ‘needed’ story about the new wardrobes saying he’s with her mum but by the sounds of it she doesn’t have long

can no other family members settle him? (Tommy included) I know he’s poorly but she definitely seems to have that want to be needed (similar to other mummy insta mentioned earlier today!)

Reactions: 6
She’s moaning about a wardrobe that I’m guessing she picked so she would have known it only had one rail 🤔

Reactions: 5
All work cancelled yet 15 hours late re posting tagged content that has been taken with her ‘sick child that has been in hospital’ ffs make your mind up luv!! If this child is ill she should be ashamed exploiting a sick child for 💰🤮

can someone who knows what they are doing please start a wiki with the outrageous things she is doing please!

Reactions: 4
I don’t get her rant about people correcting her on the postcode lottery/council tax thing. She was in the wrong but is saying she knew that council tax doesn’t pay for hospitals (clearly she didn’t as she said it with her usual great authority). And then later said she made a mistake so why is everyone jumping to correct her with their “passive aggressive emojis 🤣”.

also the thing about her mum claiming it wouldn’t be like this up north… demand is mental everywhere right now as there’s huge outbreaks of viral infections in kids (like RSV and norovirus) due to increased mixing. Even her precious Chelsea & Westminster hospital will be affected. Lots of common infections went away with social distancing but have come back with a vengeance at levels normally seen in winter months.
Also hospitals still have to distance waiting rooms, there’s never enough staff and still a huge knock on effect from the last year and a half with delays to diagnosis. That’s all happening up north too 🙄

Reactions: 6
She’s one big contradiction. Can’t stand her. Pretends to be Mother Earth and then in the next breath mourns her old life. Being a mum is hard at times, it’s possible to say that and still be a great mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why is she moaning about a wardrobe? Surely all the clothes will end up on the floor as she's so busy she won't have time to put the clothes away!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s posted a story saying she’s bought Alf a swimming suit to go visit ‘his parents in France’ aren’t you and this guy his parents?! 🤔

Reactions: 2
She’s posted a story saying she’s bought Alf a swimming suit to go visit ‘his parents in France’ aren’t you and this guy his parents?! 🤔
Haha, so she did. And I bet she’ll correct it tomorrow with the excuse that she’s just so tired from the completely unnecessary constant breastfeeding

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tonight’s post... why is there always the need to post about “x” with a baby and then “x” without a baby? She always refers to her life pre Alf and says she loves them both but the comparison actually comes across as negative towards life with Alf.

Also love how she mentions she is waffling due to insomnia when actually she doesn’t have insomnia. She just doesn’t sleep much because she won’t attempt any sort of sleep routine with Alf...

Reactions: 9
I have never seen someone so obviously scream - I regret having a child - quite so loudly.
Most people at least try to mask it if they are going to post everything on Social media but WOW she reallllllllly has major regret and is shows.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I really think she’d benefit from speaking to a counsellor as I don’t think her logic with all of this is helpful to her followers and isn’t helpful to her mental health. After having 3 children I’ve never felt any of what she’s experiencing despite “losing my freedom, career, feeling like a dairy”…..I’ve never felt the resentment she seems to want to talk about endlessly.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her saying she doesn’t want her boobs to get attention
Even though that’s all she posts about
Plenty of mummy instas BF without having their boob out with baby attached in every pic

she’s being very woe is me with the whole ‘I wish he could take a bottle, I wish I could leave him’

she did say he took to a cup so not sure why she feels she can’t leave him for more than 5 minutes (illness aside)

I do think she makes life hard for herself

Reactions: 14
Oh so much to say…….. however those posts have the ability to make formula feeding mums (who desperately want to breastfeed) feel like utter tit.

As she just demonstrated, babies who are breastfed still get ill. To all mums who make sure their babies have full tummies (bottle, breast,cup etc) you’re doing a wonderful job xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.