Ashley James #2 Parental warnings I pay no heed, did you know I exclusively breastfeed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve unfollowed, she was just becoming far too irritating.
I think that happened months ago 😂😂

While I’m on a rant this morning, she was banging on last night in her stories about how she was going to entertain Alf while she was cooking, but parts of her reel wasn’t filmed by her. So Tommy or a friend filmed it, so she did have someone to help. Not that it matters but why talk such utter shite. I can’t imagine Tommys parents filmed it for her, if they did I have second hand embarrassment for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I tried to start a new thread - but I can't do it! Is someone else able to do the honours?

Getting ready for ‘work’ at 9am.. oh bless her.
try getting household up at 6 to get yourselves ready, dropping off at nursery and in office by 8am. She doesn’t know she’s born that one honestly!! Absolute walking contradiction, that’s why she gets ‘trolled’ as she calls it. No one cares how you feed your baby but just be true to what you say!

Reactions: 10
You seen her latest vid? I haven’t ever known anyone love herself as much as she does. It comes across as quite pathetic actually.

Reactions: 9
Is attending a free launch of a silk sheet considered “going to work” these days? FML

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I did sleep training with my baby when he was 6 months and he turned one this month. He sleeps through and was never left to cry. You have to start with separating feeding from sleep in the day time - never let baby fall asleep on the bottle/breast as they will associate
I’m sorry but feeding to sleep worked the best for my girls, and they both stopped feeding to sleep eventually. For me it was easier to just stick them on the boob than spend ages shushing or patting. Plus it’s biologically normal for them to feed to sleep so why fight it. Do what you want but please don’t spread misinformation or cause people to be anxious about feeding to sleep when there’s nothing wrong with it 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but feeding to sleep worked the best for my girls, and they both stopped feeding to sleep eventually. For me it was easier to just stick them on the boob than spend ages shushing or patting. Plus it’s biologically normal for them to feed to sleep so why fight it. Do what you want but please don’t spread misinformation or cause people to be anxious about feeding to sleep when there’s nothing wrong with it 😬
I read that post as ‘if you want to stop him being attached all night you need to stop the association and giving formula won’t necessarily help’ not that it was bad. Each to their own definitely

Reactions: 4
I really wanted to send her this reply to her recent poor me stories ( after a 2 week luxury holiday in the Indian Ocean)
I think she's now realising that babies grow and start to move and need more stimulation and don't just need continuously breastfed
229029D5-56CD-42F7-8D9F-AA379A49EA14.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I really wanted to send her this reply to her recent poor me stories ( after a 2 week luxury holiday in the Indian Ocean)
I think she's now realising that babies grow and start to move and need more stimulation and don't just need continuously breastfed View attachment 874168
But it’s the truth but she will cry troll!! Even though her current way of doing things clearly don’t work, why won’t she entertain a routine??

Reactions: 2
God, she’s droning on again. She’s just had a fabulous holiday and she’s still not happy.

Reactions: 3
I had unfollowed but check Tattle and just had a look.
I find her so contradictory- less that 12 hours ago she said she had woken up before Alf and got loads done yet now she is saying she is overwhelmed and only having 2 hours sleep a night.
Stop spending so much time on IG flicking your tits out (surprisingly you were on your phone and you weren’t feeding as you claim it’s the only time you have your phone) and just crack on with the task in hand.
Does anyone else think she does actually have some mental health condition? Apart from PPD. All she does is lie & she puts it on the internet for everyone to see!

Reactions: 13
I had unfollowed but check Tattle and just had a look.
I find her so contradictory- less that 12 hours ago she said she had woken up before Alf and got loads done yet now she is saying she is overwhelmed and only having 2 hours sleep a night.
Stop spending so much time on IG flicking your tits out (surprisingly you were on your phone and you weren’t feeding as you claim it’s the only time you have your phone) and just crack on with the task in hand.
Does anyone else think she does actually have some mental health condition? Apart from PPD. All she does is lie & she puts it on the internet for everyone to see!
I've been wondering if she may have adhd?

Reactions: 1
I’m not spreading misinformation, it was simply the information I, and thousands of others, were given on the sleep training workshop I did. You do what you want to, I was just sharing the information I was given in an attempt to help a fellow sleep deprived parent.

Reactions: 7
I think she just hates being with Alf and that is what she finds over whelming. She was happy on holiday as Tommy and his family were there to help, she was happy yesterday morning up at 5 getting things done that make her feel better…. Now the rest she just hates and detests!!

Reactions: 6
I think she just hates being with Alf and that is what she finds over whelming. She was happy on holiday as Tommy and his family were there to help, she was happy yesterday morning up at 5 getting things done that make her feel better…. Now the rest she just hates and detests!!
I think she'll hate it as Alf becomes more mobile and less reliant on her for breastfeeding . I've never hear her mention going to any baby/ toddler groups ( probably worried about breastfeeding competition from other mums .I made lifelong friends when I moved into a new area with my toddler and we went to all the baby groups around...she need this support around her
However, I really can't imagine her getting down on the floor and doing messy play with Alf ...she's more interested in playing with her hair or getting her boobs out for breastfeeding
She needs to get a 'proper' 9-5 job and not fannying about dj'ing which is not a sustainable job at the moment , but that won't happen as she doesn't 'do' routine , which is why she's not coping at the moment , so she will continue to resent Tommy and Alf as she wants her old life back ain't going to happen for a while yet darling !

Reactions: 5
Motherhood is hard, some parts suck and we all know that but on her story she has literally said she hates it 😭
Then goes on to say how great her hair looks. What the actual duck. She’s so self absorbed.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.