Ashley James #2 Parental warnings I pay no heed, did you know I exclusively breastfeed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel really sad for Alf. motherho
Motherhood is hard, some parts suck and we all know that but on her story she has literally said she hates it šŸ˜­
Then goes on to say how great her hair looks. What the actual duck. Sheā€™s so self absorbed.
I noticed the hair thing - then it got me wondering if she does actually hate motherhood or if it's all an act for engagement?

Now I've typed that out - it's probably not an act. I think she hates motherhood and the fact she can't do what she wants when she wants.

Will be telling how much Alf eats now he's back home & she doesn't have chefs preparing his meals!

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion

Wants her old life back, Alf still won't say Mom, must be time for another dig at poor Tom

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she is depressed and really struggling with the adjustment to motherhood. I've been there and it's hard. To be honest even at 18m pp I'm still struggling with no freedom and very little help.
I don't know why she doesn't have the nanny round more often. I think she has him one day a week? If I were here that is what I would do, and actually let the nanny look after him and not be constantly on call for breastfeeding. I breastfed for 16 months but as mine got older it was only really morning and night and lots of Bf babies have mums that go back to work and just adjust their feeding so it can be done.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She'd be better off leaving him with someone else and working more. It is a big adjustment but you kind of have to surrender yourself to it in some ways I think and not keep pining for your old life.

I wonder what Tommy thinks of it all as he seems like a happy chap, it's hard to live with someone who is so up and down. I'm not saying it's her fault by any means but it is hard for the other person in the relationship I think. She does seem to be on a downward spiral of sorts.

Reactions: 12
I think she just hates being with Alf and that is what she finds over whelming. She was happy on holiday as Tommy and his family were there to help, she was happy yesterday morning up at 5 getting things done that make her feel betterā€¦. Now the rest she just hates and detests!!
i agree I wonder why she doesnā€™t get more permanent childcare/ nanny. Iā€™m sure she could afford it. Similarly I wonder why sheā€™s not sought any private mental health support seen as she can afford 2 private lactation consultants.

New thread suggestion

The breastfeeding donā€™t cut it, nor does a 5* holiday to Mauritius or 2x lactation consultants.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Put him in childcare for a few hours but then I suppose she canā€™t play the martyr ā€˜working and looking after babyā€™ and the pictures of him breastfeeding will reduce

Reactions: 3
Looks like sheā€™s gone quiet so hopefully sheā€™s thought about what she is putting out there on the internet or someone has told her to get some support for her mental health. Either way not being on social media for a few days would do her the world of good.

Reactions: 4
Here's an idea Ashley, give A some of your pizza....or better still make your own - then there would be NO packaging to worry about, also if you make your own you can control what goes in them and make them vegan V easily & they're much cheaper ( just bung the ingredients in a bread machine on dough programme , so you don't even need to knead the dough!...just roll it out and bung your own toppings on them! )
DAEE8B52-5265-42DB-9547-EB915EF80063.jpg

I do like dr oekter pizza but hey I have to buy my own from the shop šŸ˜³

0C7E22BB-E600-4C57-93FB-F0826B865345.png

10 months in and ā€˜day 2ā€™ of doing a pretty standard routine for bed? Honestly šŸ˜µ

• Wow
Reactions: 10
View attachment 878502
10 months in and ā€˜day 2ā€™ of doing a pretty standard routine for bed? Honestly šŸ˜µ
Sheā€™s an idiot!
She needs to clear that cot and turn off those lights! I was told that a red/orange light is better for babies to relax too and fall asleep too and blue is too stimulating. Once heā€™s asleep, turn it off or have it on really low.

Sheā€™s an idiot!
She needs to clear that cot and turn off those lights! I was told that a red/orange light is better for babies to relax too and fall asleep too and blue is too stimulating. Once heā€™s asleep, turn it off or have it on really low.
Far too many 'things' in cot and not following "safe to sleep" practice.....he can overheat with that blanket right by his head....he's not sleeping in the arcti!

Reactions: 7
View attachment 878502
haha,I just came to post this! Hark at Miss ā€œno routineā€ finally realising that itā€™s pretty important to have one and babies respond well to them! Surprised her intuition didnā€™t tell her that before she got to 10 months.
Also wtf is he lying on - a pile of coats?!

• Haha
Far too many 'things' in cot and not following "safe to sleep" practice.....he can overheat with that blanket right by his head....he's not sleeping in the arcti!
Crazy isnā€™t it!!!! What parenting book did she read as she needs to burn it!!!
I donā€™t get it. Iā€™d like to think she takes the picture and then clears it, hoping itā€™ll get her engagement up as people will message her.

Thread title suggestion.....#3 Why does Alf need a routine ,it doesn't fit with Ashley's scene

Next thread title suggestion ..

Alfā€™s bedroom is lit up like Blackpool Illumination, Is Ashley starting to regret her little creation.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly what on earth is the pile of blankets underneath him, does he not roll over in his sleep at all?!

Canā€™t believe heā€™s nearly a year old and sheā€™s only just started giving him a bath before bed and reading him a story. Why oh why was she so against these basic things?! Poor Alfie, why could she not have given him a bedtime story until now? So determined to be some carefree spiritual mum who loves to travel and be spontaneous. Funny that she didnā€™t make a big deal out of going back on her word and trying to give the baby some structure.

Reactions: 4
Well sheā€™s finally acknowledged sheā€™s depressed and looking into extra childcare, so thatā€™s a start!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.