Ashley James #2 Parental warnings I pay no heed, did you know I exclusively breastfeed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does she possess any clothes that fit her properly? for some one who goes on about her large breasts and not sexualising them every 2 seconds she seems to spend the majority of her time making sure they are always on display or in camera view!

That black bikini looks dreadful and the liz hurley one needs straps tightening.
i have big boobs..it is possible to get good fitting swim wear without it being either frumpy or just about covering a nipple!

Reactions: 10
I was just coming on to say similar about her bikinis. I have big boobs too and I would much rather have a bit more support than it look sexy! I know each to their own but you can buy nice bikinis in the right size? I’m just looking at those pics thinking she must be uncomfortable??

Reactions: 5
You can't say anything though as you'd be anti big boobs! It works both ways as I have next to nothing up top (Ashley got all of mine 😝) and I would never wear anything without padding as I look like a boy!

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion:
Ashley James #3 still exclusively breastfeeding because she can’t cook, those next steps weren’t in the parenting book.

I've followed Ashley for months and months and didn't know this thread existed. At first I kind of liked her because she was promoting bf etc but now i find her nauseating. She is absolutely in love with herself and I know this sounds awful but I sometimes thinks she looks so cheap and like a prostitute. In that tight green dress on her holiday, most. Women that go to those sorts of places wear relaxed, flowing dresses. Obviously she's entitled to wear what she likes but I think she just looks so cheap sometimes.

But the thing that I think is the worst about her is in one of her podcasts she said she was in so much pain during labour that she was screaming 'cut it out of me cut it out of me' (meaning baby). I thought that was absolutely awful. Even if that happened and you said that, as with the pain in labour we can completely go crazy with our thoughts ..don't broadcast that for thousands of people.

I had an extremely traumatic birth and felt nothing towards my son for months, I didn't get that rush of love etc but I have only shared that with my mum and husband. I would never ever share it publically knowing one day my son may hear that. Absolutely atrocious behaviour IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've followed Ashley for months and months and didn't know this thread existed. At first I kind of liked her because she was promoting bf etc but now i find her nauseating. She is absolutely in love with herself and I know this sounds awful but I sometimes thinks she looks so cheap and like a prostitute. In that tight green dress on her holiday, most. Women that go to those sorts of places wear relaxed, flowing dresses. Obviously she's entitled to wear what she likes but I think she just looks so cheap sometimes.

But the thing that I think is the worst about her is in one of her podcasts she said she was in so much pain during labour that she was screaming 'cut it out of me cut it out of me' (meaning baby). I thought that was absolutely awful. Even if that happened and you said that, as with the pain in labour we can completely go crazy with our thoughts ..don't broadcast that for thousands of people.

I had an extremely traumatic birth and felt nothing towards my son for months, I didn't get that rush of love etc but I have only shared that with my mum and husband. I would never ever share it publically knowing one day my son may hear that. Absolutely atrocious behaviour IMO.
I don't really see what's wrong with her saying that? It's a bit misogynistic to make women downplay the pain of labour?

Reactions: 7
Yep, sorry I can’t see what’s wrong with that either… it’s her own labour story

Reactions: 8
Maybe I'm over reacting then, but when I listened to the podcast I thought it sounded absolutely dreadful. If it were my mum saying that I would be very upset, first of all the way she said it instead of him was absolutely awful and I personally just think it wouldn't be very nice for Alf to hear that one day.

I don't really see what's wrong with her saying that? It's a bit misogynistic to make women downplay the pain of labour?
And I don't think she should have downplayed the pain of labour. But I think you can talk about the pain of labour without saying you screamed for 'it' to be cut out...I'm not even sure if she said she didn't care about what happened to 'it' as well..I can't remember it was a while ago when I listened to it.

I guess in the same way that I consider the day my son was born, one of the scariest days of my life, and that I didn't bond with him etc...but I wouldn't say that online for him to hear or see one day??

Just to add...I don't find what she said disgusting, I find it disgusting that she has said that so publically for her son to maybe hear one day.

Reactions: 2
Erm, leaving a baby alone in a room with a baby monitor?! Am I the only one that feels uneasy about that?!
One step away from the McCanns isn’t it! Wonder why she feels the need to share that or if intact happened. She would do anything to up her engagement and probably hopes that will cause a stir

One step away from the McCanns isn’t it! Wonder why she feels the need to share that or if intact happened. She would do anything to up her engagement and probably hopes that will cause a stir
Exactly what came into my mind! baby monitor or not, I wouldn't be ok to leave my boys in a hotel room by themselves and go out.

Edited to add: Definitely all for engagement. Wouldn't surprise me if her & Tommy did it, but under the guise of 'other parents' in fear of backlash.

Reactions: 4
“Why is everyone so shocked when I post a breastfeeding photo, it’s what I do all day and only time I have my phone on me” oh duck off Ashley, your phone is glued to your hands and I’ve seen your tits more than I’ve seen my own from your constant shoving to fit them in the frame!

• Sick
“Why is everyone so shocked when I post a breastfeeding photo, it’s what I do all day and only time I have my phone on me” oh duck off Ashley, your phone is glued to your hands and I’ve seen your tits more than I’ve seen my own from your constant shoving to fit them in the frame!
3A9BD13A-A638-493B-8521-1F3AE69541A4.jpg
E7D918F8-BB37-496C-928F-2704A71ECA1C.jpg

you post these photos of you breastfeeding because you LOVE the attention....I didn't see the need for photos of feeding my babies...either by breast or any other way....

I don’t think I can follow her anymore the way she speaks about her baby is so upsetting.

I don’t think I can follow her anymore the way she speaks about her baby is so upsetting.
Unfollow her! Seriously her page is public, if you see something on this thread that interests you, you can go over have a nose. She'll never make her page private as she craves attention too much, and if she looses enough followers we won't have to put up with her anymore. Win win

Reactions: 3
Oh here we go again, back on English soil & now she's saying that she breastfeeds 'all the time' and 'more than i'd like to' .... did she not just say on holiday that he wasn't BFing as much? She left him in a creche for the day so she could go hiking.

I guess that doesn't fit in with her narrative though.

ETA: Just watched the rest of her stories where she says she wants to accept more DJing gigs & she can only accept them if Tommy and Alf go along.

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE.

Reactions: 12
Makes no sense. I had this when my little boy was 9 months old - feeding far too much in the night. He wasn't hungry, it was habit. Gentle sleep training (not left to cry) and he slept through after 4 nights and has been brilliant ever since - now 4! Giving formula won't make a difference at all.

Reactions: 6
Makes no sense. I had this when my little boy was 9 months old - feeding far too much in the night. He wasn't hungry, it was habit. Gentle sleep training (not left to cry) and he slept through after 4 nights and has been brilliant ever since - now 4! Giving formula won't make a difference at all.
Exactly, it is habit and comfort, and you definitely don't need to leave them to CIO...so many other ways to give comfort to your baby, but you get the impression that she wants to be the martyr

Reactions: 2
Rant incoming.
I literally don’t care whether people breast feed of bottle feed but how can she go from one extreme to the other?! I remember her posting a story when the nanny was there and she had to feed him for comfort as he was crying and she said something like ‘you’re allowed to want comfort from Mom as much as you like’
Haha clearly not when Mummy wants DJ gigs though darling as you’ve got to go on the formula then. Despite me going on about how my breast milk has given you so many wonderful things…blah blah.
As he’s eating in the day, I’m sure he’s not hungry love it’s comfort so giving him formula isn’t going to make any difference. Also you’ve done it for this long, in 2 months you can give him cows milk so what’s the point.
I get the impression that her mental health has only improved because they’ve dumped the baby in the crèche and gone off together to do whatever she wants and now wants to do more of the same now she is back. Basically I think she regrets the whole motherhood thing, I hate to say it but parenthood is about sacrifice and she has let us all know she’s made many sacrifices over the year but in reality 12 months in the whole of her childs life isn’t that much is it?! How is she going to carry on when he’s a toddler etc and wants even more of her time and attention. Oh I know she’ll dump him on Tommy or his parents :ROFLMAO:
PS whoever said about the gentle sleep training to wean off the boob in the night please share any tips as I’m waking up twice a night feeding my 7 month old:ROFLMAO::rolleyes:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.