Ashley James #19 Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, her due date was the 3rd and he was born on the 6th so she was 40+6, where has she got 41.5 from?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
this is PERFECT 😂😂😂
---

View attachment 1948086
There she goes again with her nonsense about him being massive and really overdue. There’s not a chance in hell the hospital thought the due date was wrong because of “how cooked he was” A-grade Ashley getting it all wrong again.

bleeping imbecile.
How cooked he was 😂 give me strength.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
this is PERFECT 😂😂😂
---

View attachment 1948086
There she goes again with her nonsense about him being massive and really overdue. There’s not a chance in hell the hospital thought the due date was wrong because of “how cooked he was” A-grade Ashley getting it all wrong again.

bleeping imbecile.

Came here to say the exact same thing. No one said that what an absolute knob. My baby was born dead on 38 weeks and weighed 9lb 15oz - no healthcare professional said my due date wrong. What a load of tit she talks

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
this is PERFECT 😂😂😂
---

bleeping imbecile.
She literally posted her due date, it’s insane that she is still insisting he came at 41.5 weeks when you can see that isn’t true based on her DD.
Her due date was the 3rd and he was born on the 9th. Unless she lied at the time which is even weirder! So not even 1 full week, why has she suddenly started saying 1.5 weeks overdue??

And grade A Ashley still doesn’t know the difference between 9lb5oz and 9.5lbs 😂🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion - overcooked baby, undercooked allplants, how many times have we seen her pants?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I can’t cope with the level of stupid in that post… wow.

Does she want to slag off Alf anymore? Basically she doesn’t want a purple fat bald over cooked baby again so she’s going for an early csec to make sure she loves this one. Get in the bin you vile piece of turd.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I can’t cope with the level of stupid in that post… wow.

Does she want to slag off Alf anymore? Basically she doesn’t want a purple fat bald over cooked baby again so she’s going for an early csec to make sure she loves this one. Get in the bin you vile piece of turd.
This is what I was getting at earlier. I really do believe this was a big deal to her. She’s the shallowest creature I’ve ever come across.

Reactions: 16
this is PERFECT 😂😂😂
---

View attachment 1948086

bleeping imbecile.
LOL that's not how due dates work Trash 🤦‍♀️

I mean I bet all the midwives crowded round after putting newly born Alf on the scales and said "wow he is totally overcooked, poor job guessing the due date, everyone, you ruined a perfectly good baby. Look at him, he's massive - nearly a medium Christmas Turkey - burnt around the edges too..sorry Ashley, we admit we're just not quite up to par with our due date clairvoyance..you might want to go privately next time - y'know just to scan the baby every week or so to check she's cooking at optimum temperature and rate, whilst coming to the perfect bake so that she comes out perfectly braised, maybe even a little al dente. Oh yeh congrats, it's a boy.. or should that be commiserations but better luck next time on having a girl..?"

• Haha
Reactions: 40
LOL that's not how due dates work Trash 🤦‍♀️

I mean I bet all the midwives crowded round after putting newly born Alf on the scales and said "wow he is totally overcooked, poor job guessing the due date, everyone, you ruined a perfectly good baby. Look at him, he's massive - nearly a medium Christmas Turkey - burnt around the edges too..sorry Ashley, we admit we're just not quite up to par with our due date clairvoyance..you might want to go privately next time - y'know just to scan the baby every week or so to check she's cooking at optimum temperature and rate, whilst coming to the perfect bake so that she comes out perfectly braised, maybe even a little al dente. Oh yeh congrats, it's a boy.. or should that be commiserations but better luck next time on having a girl..?"
Al dente 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
the baby’s name is Pisces Blue??
I reckon it's Ava/Evie Andrews

She'll pick a nickname name like Alfie (rather than Alfred) and she'll act like it's uncommon even though it's not. If I was a betting woman, I'd say she'll put James as the middle name because she's such a feminist 🤪

Reactions: 8
Quick let’s all list our favourite girls names!

Esmé
Emilia (Amelia for an A)

I’m still betting on Jaimie though and of course something water-related as a middle name such as Ocean

Oh I wonder what NNB’s name is? I could see that as a middle name maybe, to honour all the free babysitting her.

Reactions: 6
Do you think she is angling to create the next slogan for these god awful bumpsuits. Something like “bumpsuits, there for you is you bake them big”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Going for a wee in those bumpsuits has to be as annoying as the ‘model’ herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Water theme could be a good shout.

Alfie was a pretty boring name, so maybe something traditional then James for middle name cos narcissism and also what the blue heart could be about since male name.

Reactions: 6
Water theme could be a good shout.

Alfie was a pretty boring name, so maybe something traditional then James for middle name cos narcissism and also what the blue heart could be about since male name.
Blue heart for the birthstone maybe?

Reactions: 4
Watery names… Delta, Brooke, Rain, Marina, Fisher, Pearl, Tallulah, Ariel, Severn, Eden, Tamar…. I could actually see Tallulah and think it’s sweet, perhaps a bit out there for Ash though.

Google says Adriana means sea or water but it also says Doris means gift of the ocean. .
Little baby girl Doris James Andrew 💕😂

Blue heart for the birthstone maybe?
Aquamarine for March also feeds into the watery idea

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Umm surely she knows that the estimated due date is based upon the date of the mother's previous period and nothing to do with the baby's birth size??

Wtf is she talking about?? It doesn't change after birth because your baby is heavy and looks a bit swollen and purple! 🤯

Just wish she would STFU in general to be honest...

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.