Ashley James #19 Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter got a toy pram from her brother when he was born. Low and behold I just bought a cheap one I saw in TK Maxx and didn’t have to ask strangers on social media for their recommendations. How did I ever manage??? On the beg.
Her sister looks like a lovely person, totally out of place with Ashley’s work mates friends!

Reactions: 20
She’s forcing the narrative that alfs not like other boys because he plays with dolls. Just waiting for the essay about it. No one cares Ashley-we’re happy to let our children play with whatever they want and understand that it’s really not that big a deal.
Yet she specifically said she was looking forward to buying ‘girly clothes’ for baby girl. So baby girl is allowed to be a girl but alfs not allowed to be a boy?!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Jesus Christ who is she copying with these tube pictures??? And that slit up to her hip bone with those boots 🤮
I can’t deal. I’d love to see her in the wild & witness these photo shoots by herself.
The obsession she has with Alf playing with dolls is ridiculous. Why does she need him to mimic her with baby girl?? She has 0 clue what he enjoys or might like so can’t buy something herself.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Jesus Christ who is she copying with these tube pictures??? And that slit up to her hip bone with those boots 🤮
I can’t deal. I’d love to see her in the wild & witness these photo shoots by herself.
The obsession she has with Alf playing with dolls is ridiculous. Why does she need him to mimic her with baby girl?? She has 0 clue what he enjoys or might like so can’t buy something herself.
Yes, amazing that she knows he loves the pram in his grandparents’ house and the kitchen in the childminders, yet wouldn’t part with the money to buy them for him. Her parents got him the kitchen and now she’s after a #gifted pram! Miserable witch

Reactions: 15
She hasn’t even congratulated her “best friend” Em Clarkson on her baby arrival post🤣 probably fuming that she chose to do it on the day of Trashley’s Baby Shower, the audacity🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s now trying to claim she didn’t want a baby shower with Alf because of LOCKDOWN?? Unhinged.

It was not lockdown!! Stop trying to blame everything on lockdown 🙄
Tbf it was the month or so before he was born. It was all the tier business at that stage. And even if you could get around the rules, as a heavily pregnant woman the threat of getting Covid (they didn’t know long term impact on babies then) or your partner & not having them present at labour was real.
She talks a lot of shite about lockdown and covid impact, like all these women forced to give birth alone (didn’t happen) but it was either lockdown or wise to not mix in the couple of months before Alf was born.

Anyway - those bleeping bumpsuits are hideous in her. How does something so expensive look so cheap?!

Reactions: 13
"we are all on the same side" No Ash. Im definitely not on your side.

PS. The reason you didn't want a baby shower before is because you were disappointed you were having a boy.

Reactions: 18
So she’s going to cart her bag and “baby girl’s” bag into the hospital, along with a toy bleeping pram as well? I’m all for presents being given from and to new siblings…however this seems like a huge inconvenience of a present choice (mainly for the hospital staff). Thank god she’s going private, there’s not much space round the bed on the NHS maternity wards. Perhaps TNB is packing his snacks in the pram?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Notice that she's given an aff link to the more expensive toy pram being suggested, desperate to squeeze every penny she can from her followers.
Though I have to say that it annoys me when influencers do the aff link to something that they don't own or have no experience with, it's just all about the money.

Reactions: 17
The real season she didn’t want a shower / celebration for Alf:

9A744914-2519-42C3-A2C6-C0ACC68A2667.jpeg

Her face would have looked like this the entire time! People were hosting REMOTE showers when she was expecting Alf, so she could have had one. She just didn’t want to, and it’s obvious why.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

View attachment 1939552

Her face would have looked like this the entire time! People were hosting REMOTE showers when she was expecting Alf, so she could have had one. She just didn’t want to, and it’s obvious why.
And, she's put it on the Internet for Alf to see when he's old enough. Honestly, imagine knowing that your mum didn't love you because you were a boy.

I don't understand why she wants a daughter / to raise a girl so badly?! I have 2 boys, for as long as I can remember, I wanted boys. Because of women and girls like Ashley. Because if you're not cool enough, or skinny enough, or whatever enough, the mean girls will prey on you and bully you and try and make your life a misery.

Its 2023, and the world is getting better, but it's still very much a "man's world", in my opinion. Yes, you can raise strong females & they will break through the glass ceiling & they will smash the patriarchy, but I know how hard I had to work in my life / career to be taken seriously, all because I was a female. My male colleagues who got promoted before me because I might have a baby. Honestly, when you boil it all down, why would she wish for a daughter?!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She wants a daughter so badly to raise a horrific version of herself. All boils down to sheer narcissism. She thinks the world needs a generation of Ashley’s 🫠

I look forward to her fighting all female gender stereotypes just like the reel she shared yesterday. Assuming she’ll be dressed in predator clothing to make her seem strong and fierce 😂

Reactions: 23
Can’t wait for ✨ baby girl ✨ to become a trans man. Since we all know she’s a secret terf.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

View attachment 1939552

Most normal mums would look back on this and say ‘I can’t believe I ever thought this. He’s here now and I wouldn’t wish for anything else’. But no, she’s focussed on looking after herself and not the innocent little boy she’s resented on social media for years. Awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So she’s getting Alf a pram from ‘baby girl🤮’ so he can mimic her. She might as well get him a mini sofa to laze around on all day and a phone/tripod with some fake boobs he can show off. That’s the extent of her parenting. Once she stops being needed for her boobs she retires from motherhood. But then she has carried/birthed them because patriarchy.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

View attachment 1939552

This is horrible. I know gender disappointment is a thing but I’m sure most mums would never take a pic like this or post it for the world to see!
How sad.
I was so happy when I found out I was carrying a boy, and the fact she says “I love him now” says EVERYTHING!
I’m only 29 weeks pregnant but cry at how much I love this little boy inside. If I only ever get to have him it will be the best time of my life and the best gift ever.

I think she’s so extreme with things, yes people might feel “oh I wanted a girl” but 99% of the time they shrug it off & get searching for all the gorgeous boys clothes. Most don’t pine for a girl and are disappointed they “don’t get to raise a girl” -I was an absolute witch growing up full of sass, attitude & turbulent relationship with my mum. She will 100% hog baby girl and not let TNB near her for the first few months so baby girl cries for her whenever she’s not there. She’s got such a warped view of raising a girl.
---

And, she's put it on the Internet for Alf to see when he's old enough. Honestly, imagine knowing that your mum didn't love you because you were a boy.

I don't understand why she wants a daughter / to raise a girl so badly?! I have 2 boys, for as long as I can remember, I wanted boys. Because of women and girls like Ashley. Because if you're not cool enough, or skinny enough, or whatever enough, the mean girls will prey on you and bully you and try and make your life a misery.

Its 2023, and the world is getting better, but it's still very much a "man's world", in my opinion. Yes, you can raise strong females & they will break through the glass ceiling & they will smash the patriarchy, but I know how hard I had to work in my life / career to be taken seriously, all because I was a female. My male colleagues who got promoted before me because I might have a baby. Honestly, when you boil it all down, why would she wish for a daughter?!
This is exactly what I said to my partner. The stuff I’ve faced & been through because I’m a woman, I don’t want a daughter of mine to have to face that & probably worse in years to come.
It’s alright for Ashley because she has lived such a spoilt privileged life, she doesn’t see the real world issues other females face. She has been protected her whole life & catered to.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.