Ashley James #19 Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s clear she was obsessed with finding a partner when she was single and this is where all the anti relationships, anti marriage and anti baby stuff comes from.
It was all just stemming from bitterness really. She goes on about how happy she was single and yet she was also wishing on the bloody moon and stars every year hoping to meet someone. Her whole life is a walking contradiction.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She didn’t want a baby shower when pregnant with Alf because she didn’t want a baby when she was pregnant with Alf!
What the effin hell is she wearing now?? And what is she doing on that train for goodness sake? I have severe second hand embarrassment! She looks like a massive flump! The difference in her and her sister 🤯 her sister looks far classier than that tart with her massive split right up to her flaps.

Reactions: 15
*~Ashley James - Mummy to be ~* 💫

duck off 😂 how can she post that with a straight face!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
“Even my sister came.” She doesn’t realise, again like the TU launch, these things you’re supposed to be surrounded by loved ones. It shouldn’t be a shock your sibling comes to your baby shower 😂 Where’s her mum? Tommys mum? Best mate who had the baby? Speaks volumes about who actually gives a duck about lol.

And what the actual duck does she look like compared to the rest of them. Trashy AF 😂 Good luck to her getting the train home in the dark looking like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Grade A Ash strikes again.

“Secretary of State for Home Department”…would that be the Home Secretary by any chance?!?
Similarly “foreign minister”?

View attachment 1931271
Love how she’s shipped her child off to be able to sit around in the day and recreate a make up look that no one asked for. That contouring was particularly special.

Lovely day x
We also don’t need a ‘minister of ‘defense’/‘defense’ minister because we’re not American 🙄

Reactions: 9
So the present from the baby to Alf is a dolls pram. Of all things, really?? Poor bloody kid.
It also quickly went from “I already have some gifts to Alf from baby girl” to “I might get him a pram” pretty quickly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It also quickly went from “I already have some gifts to Alf from baby girl” to “I might get him a pram” pretty quickly 😂
Noticed this aswell! She was going on about it the other week saying she had some things to give him from the baby! Tut tut ashley

Also such an obvious post on looking for a company to gift her stuff

Reactions: 11
Is her stylist friend actually dressing her at the mo..? If so... Well I have questions 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.