Ashley James #19 Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she didn’t want a baby shower because she didn’t want to be “one of those mums” - she was too cool for that (and didn’t want a boy)

people mark big life events. Marriage. Babies. Retirement. Milestone birthdays.

not a random trip abroad or got a new job (which they might quit in 6 months time)

just shows how she didn’t think having a baby was that big a deal, he was meant to just pop into her backpack and not be too inconvenient.

Reactions: 17
God, how self indulgent to drag a make up artist to your house on a Sunday to doll you up. Tbh it doesn’t look super different to when she does it herself,

The train/tube selfie videos are beyond cringe, but did give me a good laugh 😂

The whole explaining why she didn’t have a baby shower with Alf is totally unnecessary. It was lockdown, end of. She knows full well how bad it looks that “baby girl”’s milestones are being celebrated

Reactions: 22
Why does everything have to be a fecking battle, no one cares!

We all know she broke lockdown for other reasons and she could have had one with Alf if she really wanted to, she didn’t because she didn’t want a boy! Full stop! Plenty folk tried to force me into one in Sept/Oct 2020 you could meet people then.

I don’t buy for a second that she has changed how she feels about them. It’s just false justification because all Ash cares about is herself and how she looks!

Reactions: 17
Goodness me she’s a sight to behold in that pink dress and white boots 🤣 Another load of ramble to justify the fact she’s having a baby shower this time round. No one gives a tit, Ash, literally do what you like. Tattle had all this figured out months ago: your pregnancy, the fact it’s a girl, and the favouritism over Alf that is already apparent. Genuinely hope that we don’t get an essay about the patriarchy every time she tries to justify something she does for ‘baby girl’ that she didn’t do for Alf (we will though).

• Heart
Reactions: 16
7A287EA0-E4DC-4B28-91ED-06881BA749C5.png

How’s that no games at the baby shower thing going Ash?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
But they have very different days, Tommy actually works all day?! Then comes home and looks after Alf, atleast he tries to be a parent. I read her "hands on dad" stories and he used to come home from work, then do all the baby care for alf. Because Queen Ash was working all day too...looking after the baby. Why couldn't they do things equally when he gets home?
I just couldn't put up with someone who does the bare minimum and expects Tommy to do everything. And she thinks she's "raising the next generation " but she does nothing to actually raise them.
THIS THIS THIS. before I went back to work, only my partner worked and I was home with the kids. When he got home, he'd have an hour with the kids whilst I did tea (I liked a bit of time on my own) then we'd both split bath and bed time. Weekends, we split it all, he'd just get up earlier cos I'd do the nights (both kids only want me through the night and my partner has tried haha). I wouldn't ever expect him to do everything after he'd left for work at 7am and got home at 4. Ever. We split it as much as possible but Ashley should bleeping parent more. She's a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her "friends" include her stylist (hopefully ex-stylist as I wouldn't want to be associated with Ash after some of the things she's been wearing) and the head of comms for Dyson.

So work people not friends 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also it’s insane that she doesn’t see the difference between celebrating someone having a baby or celebrating love when someone gets married and someone buying a house.
Why on earth would other people throw you a party because you dropped 1M on a house?? Or celebrate that you bought your own flat in London at like age 26 after going to private school and appearing on reality tv showing an elite entitled rich friendship group.
Like of course it’s not the same at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
F&M… cost of living crisis hitting everyone hard there 🤮 well done on being so relatable Ash x

Reactions: 10
Also people DO celebrate when someone buys a house. Has she never been to a housewarming party?! We got lots of cards and housewarming gifts when we bought our first home, so it says a lot about her that she didn’t get any tbh.

Reactions: 22
Also people DO celebrate when someone buys a house. Has she never been to a housewarming party?! We got lots of cards and housewarming gifts when we bought our first home, so it says a lot about her that she didn’t get any tbh.
my thoughts exactly - she's either conveniently forgotten about the existence of housewarmings for the sake of her moronic argument about bleeping patriarchy OR she's never been invited to one/doesn't have enough friends to invite to her own. probably both.

Reactions: 14
Saying again in her caption, no games and no presents but shares the instastory of the game and a present. Also, that sash, mummy to be. Forgetting someone? Alf? I know you don’t see him much but you are still his mum.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Celebrate milestones ??does she not know that people do that already, passing driving tests, celebrate graduations, house warmings, new house cards, etc etc, people with actual real friends do these things but she is so caught up in the unreal world of instragram where her life is sitting on a tube filming herself. I am so embarrassed for her. She is utterly clueless

Reactions: 20
How thick is she?! She thinks that single female get penalised by paying more in council tax?!

I'm pretty sure when I was single and last time I checked, female I actually got a discount on council tax. But hey, that doesn't fit her PaTrIaChY argument.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How thick is she?! She thinks that single female get penalised by paying more in council tax?!

I'm pretty sure when I was single and last time I checked, female I actually got a discount on council tax. But hey, that doesn't fit her PaTrIaChY argument.
Does she mean single females pay proportionally more than females in couples (75% vs 50% if you’re splitting it with a partner)? But, Ash, single MEN also pay 75%….it’s nothing to do with what’s in your pants!

Reactions: 12
------------

Also, this is just one massive contradiction 🤯 blame the patriarchy that we have to take a man's surname, but we've gone down the traditional route of giving Alf Tommy's surname.... I don't care enough, but heres a whole essay on how much I care 🫠🫠🫠
---

Does she mean single females pay proportionally more than females in couples (75% vs 50% if you’re splitting it with a partner)? But, Ash, single MEN also pay 75%….it’s nothing to do with what’s in your pants!
Oh maybe. But then, as you say - single men would pay 75% too. She makes my head hurt 😭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.