Ashley James #18 A really brilliant mum (under investigation from Social Services)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she look like a toddler 😂 she has mittens with a string on, and a leather water bottle holder with a strap?!? Why is this being filmed? Is she going to film the school run every morning? It's sad because when she isn't filming herself with Alf, it's because she isn't with him....otherwise you'd bloody know about it.
The ipad usage at this rate is just really awful. I imagine a mum to be saying to her they wouldn't want to use an ipad for their child and she would say "just you wait..."

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bravo Ashley for managing to spend a day with your son
. Bravo đŸ‘đŸ»đŸ‘đŸ»đŸ‘đŸ»
Still got him on the iPad when he was on the train though !! Jesus. I remember my little ones on the train or such like. Looking out of the window, all kinds of interactions and chat and engagement.

Reactions: 15
You do NOT need to amuse him with an iPad on the train you idiot!! She just cannot interact with him can she.
Exactly what I thought- there is so much on a train to keep a little one entertained! Simply looking out the window spotting things and playing I-spy passes the time and keeps toddlers happy!

Reactions: 13
God how depressing does their day out look. I hate judging anyone’s parenting but shoving an iPad on his lap for a bleeping train ride is a disgrace. Let him sit on his knees and watch out the window, SPEAK to him!!!
The 1year old boy I looked after would be babbling and chatting about everything - cars, people, other trains, animals we saw, traffic. She is a disgrace.Not to mention all it takes is someone walking past to swipe the iPad from his lap.

Reactions: 16
Doesn’t make any sense to me, Alf seems like a perfectly placid little chap. Absolutely NO reason why he wouldn’t prefer to be engaged in chatter, I spy, looking out of the window
 I just cannot fathom why, on what is probably no more than a thirty min journey, you’d think it was ok to get the bleeding iPad out. There’s just no need. I take my 17 month old to see my parents on a 2.5 hour train journey
 never have we used an iPad. And he’s a proper busy, curious, dare I say a bit hyper little boy, not like Alf. We just move about, sing, have a train picnic, walk up and down so we don’t annoy the same passengers all the time đŸ€Ł 
 I won’t lie I often (ok always 😆) need a wine at the end of it but I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It just how much of a big deal she thinks this is, in that she has actually spent a day with her child on her own in that she is having to document and share every detail.
Most parents can do this without feeling the need to make such a big fuss about it.
And she is clearly so anxious about not knowing what to do with him that she clearly relies on that bloody ipad. Disgraceful.

Reactions: 20
You do NOT need to amuse him with an iPad on the train you idiot!! She just cannot interact with him can she.
she sat in the worst seats too on the Elizabeth line ! one of the group of 4 seats on the train rather than the tube style ones would have been so much nicer for Alfie. he could have sat in the window seat and been able to see out the window. she could have sat opposite and pointed buildings, parks, the canal etc and put the buggy in the spare seat space

Reactions: 11
My 2 year old would literally be running around that train carriage, saying hello to people, climbing up on the seats pointing out the window to everything. It would be stressful to manage haha and yet there’s little placid Alf, expressionless little face sitting there with a screen in front of his face not being interacted with at all. Honestly heart breaking

Reactions: 17
I am with you all, a train journey is quite an exciting thing for them at that age. I just don't get it at all. He is missing what's around him having his head stuck in that thing and he is so young!

Reactions: 10
Alf looks like one of the TU mannequins just plonked on the train.
And the video of them walking down the street he’s clearly calling for his mama and as usual she just ignores him and continues to film herself before waffling about his new cup to everyone like we care? Talk to your child instead of your phone for once you stupid tart

• Sad
I despair for Alfie and any other children being brought up like him 
 I call a speech delay coming on.

Im not saying thats the only reason for speech delays btw (far from it). But what interaction does he get from them as parents? A train journey for duck sake is like a really good place to start, or describing what your making for dinner or what your upto in the house as a running commentary. Including him in family meal times and not shoving sugary snacks/drinks and baby food down his throat. Not shoving him on an ipad or the reading the same “thats not my books” which whilst I am on the subject- I don’t believe she will have read to him more than a few times. Any times she has will be filmed for the gram.

I continue my rant to say “working every week day” PAH 😂 does she think she is genuinely like most people who knock their pan in every week just to afford basic bills or some form of life for themselves/their children?

The way she goes on youd think she was the prime minister. Nothing but a closet tory, throwing scraps down for her “lessers” and pretending to try and grab them so they dont know it was her who threw them in the first place.

She has really riled me today. Wanting a mother of the year award for spending time with her child. Alfie needs this/this version of her EVERYDAY. I actually doubt she had him for more than a few hours.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve been reading old Made in Chelsea articles by Jim Shelley for shits’n’giggles (I broke my brain over a synthesis of Lefebvre and Foucault today - paper due on Monday 😳) and came across this gem: “Ashley discusses the Laws Of Probability with Olivia, whilst being semi-naked. [While only wearing her underwear, as per usual. Do tell, Ms James, how MiC is ‘inspiring for women’ when the blokes treat the women on the show like utter tit?]
When Ashley was doing a bikini shoot with Olivia, she trilled: ‘It's SO lucky you’re doing my make up here today !’ Wasn’t it ?!’
Couldn’t be that way because the producers *planned* it, now, could it? She was as unconvincing then as she is now.
She’s brought her disingenuity, her arrogance that she can successfully suspend belief, over to the Gram from MiC hasn’t she? She thinks she can treat her daily life as if it were a scripted reality show and thinks we’ll be none the wiser re: the multitude inconsistencies, lies, half-truths, bullshit claims, gaslighting and awful behaviour, doesn’t she? She’s so away with the fairies that she feels she can manipulate real life (such a coincidence that I’m eating AllPlants
everything about Alf is just for effect
I work so hard
) and we’ll obediently fall into line.
SO lucky you were free today to look after your son for once in between life changing knicker-shots and Tu promotions, wasn’t it - and that you had someone who just happened to be there to film it! Lovely day x

Reactions: 18
Sorry, is that video of her and Alf by the river shot on a tripod??? Why else does she run up at the end? She took a tripod on a day out??
We’re reaching new lows here Trashley!

• Haha
  • Heart
Sorry, is that video of her and Alf by the river shot on a tripod??? Why else does she run up at the end? She took a tripod on a day out??
We’re reaching new lows here Trashley!
I just watched that too. It can’t be because it moves! Someone else was there surely?

ETA it looks like she’s talking to someone as she walks towards the camera

Uploading to avoid people having to go and watch

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I just watched that too. It can’t be because it moves! Someone else was there surely?
Yeh that’s why I got confused but then why does she run up at the end? Wouldn’t surprise me if someone else was there tho as she hates being alone with her child

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Who’s filming them in London then??? So she didn’t actually spend the day with Alf or take him out in her own 🙄

Reactions: 9
It’s still astounding to me he’ll sit in a pram for that long anyway , again he’s looking so completely bored and lifeless
my heart aches for that kid!
my 2 year old is currently ravaged with chickenpox and is still more energetic than he appears to be

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.