Ashley James #15 Nana no balls is Alf’s new mum, so Ash can prioritise baby thumb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t carry him?! Why 🤣 did not realise being halfway pregnant totally negated you from picking up your existing small child. What a poor delicate little flower she is.
So she’s just not going to carry him from now to May?? She’s not having her c section until April! Most women I know are doing their best to lift their toddler a week or 2 post section and Ashley can’t even bleeping lift her own child at 6 months pregnant.
She’s so detached.

Plus what sort of 2 year old can’t even crawl up stairs yet! Proof that she literally puts him in that pen in front of the tv and that is it. He gets no other stimulation at home. Doesn’t go from room to room, can’t explore.

Reactions: 11
As her due date twin, I’m still lugging a 3.5yo about! I try to avoid cos it’s hard and not ideal, but sometimes he wants a “mummy carry” when he’s upset. She’s ridiculous. There’s no “can’t” about it.

Reactions: 8
Oh come on...i was carrying my 6 year old up until my baby arrived the doctor said if its aomething you do regularly there's no need to change during pregnancy 🙄
You have pinpointed the problem there... "something you do regularly"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As her due date twin, I’m still lugging a 3.5yo about! I try to avoid cos it’s hard and not ideal, but sometimes he wants a “mummy carry” when he’s upset. She’s ridiculous. There’s no “can’t” about it.
I was pregnant with twins and still did bathtime with a 3.5 year old and 20month old most nights. Lifted him into his cot and got up to the 3 year old at 5.30am. This woman is such a precious thing she can’t do anything. Someone let her know that pregnancy is not an illness. There are women weightlifting and running and doing most things if they did so before pregnancy. Ash never did anything before she was pregnant tho as I recall. She was too bony. I wonder what excuse she’ll come up with when her 6 weeks is up after her c section?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.