Ashley James #15 Nana no balls is Alf’s new mum, so Ash can prioritise baby thumb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Sains footed the bill and provided her tacky door decs shouldn’t that have been declared as an Ad? Alf probably thought it was actual Xmas day being let into another room in his own house. That’s why he looks so happy!

New book " that's not my unsolicited advice!"
Thread suggestion - Ashley James #16- That’s not my child, he’s the wrong gender!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The Tu ad is all so cringe and we know that she would prefer to be head to toe in far more expensive clothes (like that crazy bump suit or her beloved Reiss coat). She doesn't even play the part of a mother convincingly on her stories!

Reactions: 11
Tell me you’re desperate for engagement without telling me you’re desperate for engagement

Harry and Meghan are absolute dicks. Trash would sell out her own family too. Probably why none of them bother with her. Good to see she’s got a full working day ahead of her and is juggling the toddler as usual

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Tell me you’re desperate for engagement without telling me you’re desperate for engagement

Harry and Meghan are absolute dicks. Trash would sell out her own family too. Probably why none of them bother with her. Good to see she’s got a full working day ahead of her and is juggling the toddler as usual
So much for having Fridays solo with Alf! ...
she was so ridiculous on the brief excerpt I saw of GBeebies last night....looking down at her notes as per usual - looked very uncomfortable!

Reactions: 9
Hahaha Friday is her day with Alf and she ditched him to watch Netflix!! So busy.

Looks like he’s dressed for Christmas jumper day at the childminders, wonder if this means Ashley has bumped up his days to 5. I imagine she told Tommy there is no way she could look after Alf now she’s so pregnant.

Reactions: 8
@Cariad its Thursday 😝😂 She looked ridiculous and uncomfortable. I thought she knew everything about the Royals & Meghan…

Hahaha Friday is her day with Alf and she ditched him to watch Netflix!! So busy.

Looks like he’s dressed for Christmas jumper day at the childminders, wonder if this means Ashley has bumped up his days to 5. I imagine she told Tommy there is no way she could look after Alf now she’s so pregnant.
It’s Thursday 😂😂

• Haha
Who else has time in the morning with a toddler to get a ‘quick’ episode of Netflix in…
No one with a proper job that involves real work.

Reactions: 19
I don’t remember the last time I watched Netflix in bed on a Thursday morning whilst working full time. Mustve been on a weekend when I was 16 😂🙄

@Cariad its Thursday 😝😂 She looked ridiculous and uncomfortable. I thought she knew everything about the Royals & Meghan…

It’s Thursday 😂😂
🤣🤣oh gawd.....that's what running around like a blue arsed fly before Christmas does to you!...I still even haven't got any decorations up yet some of us actually have real jobs , unlike Trashley!

• Haha
So she hates bullies? So what does she call seeking out someone on social media and sending them sinister messages? Hmmm I wonder?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So she’s already managed to watch two episodes of the Meghan and Harry doco. By 2pm, on the day it’s out. Yep - juggle is so real for Ash 😑

It’s difficult for Ashley to comment dispassionately on the H&M situ when she & Meghan (& possibly Harry) have much in common.

It starts in their formative years, with exaggeration, embellishment and taking extreme umbrage from any perceived “slights”.

Things soon move on to complete fabrication. Anything for attention/ sympathy and - further on - a space on the public stage, something they appear to crave.

Once they’ve established this pattern of behaviour, people like Ashley come to fervently believe their confabulations and will defend them to the hilt - even complaining of bullying & unkindness when they are called out - such is their level of self-delusion (see also: Donald Trump & Katie Hopkins amongst many, many others).

Today, in The Times, there is a fact-checking article making it clear that H&M’s “documentary” bears little resemblance to the truth.

Ashley would do well to consider that she is fortunate not to be well-known enough for a similar article to be written about her. At least for now…

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She literally went to sleep a couple of weeks ago MAX without washing her face what is she talking about! And she had that Halloween hair in for days.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I imagine TNB walks through the door after a day at work & she literally throws Alf at him to parent
I mean tonight she needs to wash her face & watch Netflix of course 🤯
Yes it gets repetitive (if you do it every night like most of us) but I’d pick doing my kids bedtime over anything - it’s special at that age ❤

• Heart
She literally went to sleep a couple of weeks ago MAX without washing her face what is she talking about! And she had that Halloween hair in for days.
Yes!!! She does it ALL the time! Because I always used to think jesus you lazy cow you'll be covered in spots 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.