Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

willowtree2

VIP Member
If Sains footed the bill and provided her tacky door decs shouldn’t that have been declared as an Ad? Alf probably thought it was actual Xmas day being let into another room in his own house. That’s why he looks so happy!

New book " that's not my unsolicited advice!"
Thread suggestion - Ashley James #16- That’s not my child, he’s the wrong gender!

• Haha
Reactions: 40

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
She’ll be as unbearable as chessie king was. Showing off her scar in every post.

Working will consist of:
Advertising bio oil and mama mio as a miracle Cream to help her heal.
Dash water to keep her hydrated.
Allplants meals because they’re all so exhausted they can’t possibly cook.
Tu Lounge wear because it’s sooooo comfy. She’ll just size up guys. (Not an AD- but I’m an ambassador so AD🫠)
Dyson- just because I’m a mum of two doesn’t mean I can’t look glam whilst baby Thumb throws up on me. (AD- I’m an ambassador- but usually hire someone else in to do my hair without a dyson!)

what have I missed guys? 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 38

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Don’t worry Ash! Personally I see you as an internet stalker, and a vicious & twisted bully, but absolutely not as a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
This all just reinforces my belief that she decided to have children as a career move. I know it sounds harsh but I said it previously and I stand by it.

She has a podcast on MOTHERHOOD yet hasn’t taught herself to feed her own child, and simply assumes she’s unlucky. She expects to gain financially from her expertise as a mother, to influence and advise others, whilst demonstrating a complete lack of desire or effort to develop her own abilities.

Nobody is a naturally great parent, we all wing it to a degree at first, but you learn with your child, and you TRY. It’s never easy, but she has wealth, time and almost endless free resources at her fingertips, but would prefer to play the victim as opposed to putting her phone down and rolling up her sleeves for the good of her entire family.

It genuinely blows my mind that this woman makes an actual living out of being this version of a parent. What a crazy world we live in.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
Thanks to @hadtosayit88 for the winning thread title

- Ash revealed in her stories, Podcast, in Hello magazine they were having a girl. If you wanted to buy it, Ash saved you money by flicking through each page on her stories

- Ash is trying hard to be a pregnancy fashion influencer with her cream inspiration taken from Pinterest. The fluffy cap just perfects the look.

- She does have one black item - the very practical bumpsuit. For £145, you can dress like a power ranger just like her.

- Alf started feeling unwell this week so Ash got NNB over to the rescue. Thanks to her he saw a GP and was diagnosed with tonsillitis.

- Nana stayed over to look after him, including getting up at 3am to comfort him whilst Ash watched it in the monitor and screenshotted it.

- While Alf was ill and NNB cared for him, Ash went off to Lego store alone. The chance of being photographed was too good to miss

- Ash then felt ill so cancelled Gbeebies in order to prioritise her bump.

- NNB then took Alf to the seaside for the weekend as Ash and TNB desperately needed a date night.

- Ash reminds everyone she's ONLY been away from Alf for 7 nights since he was born, when in fact it's 7 nights since September, the rest she's conveniently forgotten about.

All hail NNB 🙌

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Lurker121

Chatty Member
Those bloody books. Read the kid something that isn’t ‘that’s not myyyyy mummy, her boobs are too small’. Surely he could have a different book read to him by now, he’s two next month ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

lemmings2000

She really makes birth and babies and now toddlers seem awful. With this "stitched up wrong" crap, which she has already said isn't the case, she is just going to scare pregnant women about birth and stitches. She also talks about birth trauma, which as I understand is due to lack of pain relief, so much complaining and yet doesn't realise her privilege of being a white middle class women, who statistically isn't 5 times more likely to DIE during childbirth due to the colour of her skin. She has no purpose on Instagram but to flaunt her body and yap on about body positive but doesn't ever acknowledge or embrace that body positivity started with black women, and black women are 5 times more likely to die during childbirth due to not being listened to or taken seriously regarding pain. She has a relatively big platform, sometimes says a little LGBTQ statistic of the week, but never talks about or includes other races.

I also think when she does these skin care ads, she should have to declare that she actually has good skin due to botox, face-lift, fillers...and it isn't all down to one tube of moisturiser. Although I know this isn't just her, it's all the "influencers" that claim their magical #gifted #ad skincare range can reverse time and make you look 20, but fail to mention the 1000s they spend on surgery/botox

Also if your kid says "no more phone" then put your f#$king phone down and interact with him. That made me a little bit sad actually.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

littlepup

VIP Member
My child is about 80% potato at this point. I have the time, money and knowledge/skills to encourage their eating and we perceiver but to no real avail. Sometimes that’s just how it is. They’re not sick or malnourished and it won’t last forever.
We use an iPad and TV and don’t have a strict routine. I’ve friends who say ‘just turn the seat forward, if it makes it easier for you to drive’ or with 3 years olds who have pouches. That’s real life.
We even have a stash of pouches for occasions when breakfast has gone tits up and we need to get out the door. Better than nothing imo.
No one is perfect, we’re all picking our battles but
And here’s the thing.
Ashley makes a lot of money out of being an influencer and pitches herself as an expert in many fields. She is indignant on ‘Instinct’ and not taking advice yet isn’t a good example of parenting a fussy eater. She resents Alf’s fussiness and seems to think it’s his problem not hers. That’s the issue here. If she put her hands up and said ‘I’m out of my depth but we’re trying, it gets me down but at least he’s eating’ we’d all say ‘yes, been there!’ But instead she continues to make money off her child by advertising foods and snack we know he won’t eat! It’s disingenuous.

She complains about the stresses of being a Mum but has very little real experience of it. She’s trying to book a long haul flight while Alf can still go on a lap, Tommy’s lap though. Sick child while she’s under the weather (one of the hardest things) just call in NNB. I bet they have a cleaner to do the laundry etc

If she were on universal credit in a council house, not providing decent meals due to last of knowledge and inclination, dangerous dog, child behind a stair gate with tv all day, spending money on themself and not the child, leaving them in puke and shit she’d be public enemy #1 but privileged Ash gets away with it and actually makes money pitching herself as an expert. It’s infuriating.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Witcherhazel

It makes me really uncomfortable that Alf is constantly referred to as “delayed” or behind, and it’s just ridiculous to read people commenting how their child could say full haikus at 14 months or whatever. This kind of talk can actually make other parents feel bad when they needn’t. The milestone for 2 years is 50 words and he is well within that. I don’t know if anyone has been in a room full of 20 month olds but there is a huge range of what is normal and it’s all fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
What I find amazing is that someone as defiantly independent as Ashley, who hates ALL men and absolutely doesn’t need a man, actually DOES need a man, because she simply cannot cope with anything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Mousejen

I would expect her library might be happier if she actually did take books home, that way they will have a higher number of active users. The more active users of services like that the better justification that can be used to maintain services in her area. But that sort of thing perhaps goes over her head, after all they have so many books at home already so surely libraries are only to be used by those who are less privileged. With her 'platform' she should make an effort to point out that libraries are great for those trying to have more sustainable lives, after all borrowing is more sustainable than always buying.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

sasbeep

VIP Member
Guys you are being really really mean, they haven’t spend any quality time with each other and it’s their FIRST date night since last weekend!! NNB only had alf for 5 out of the 7 bedtimes last week! That is 2 bedtimes that poor Ashley had to occupy herself by scrolling on insta while Tommy put alf to bed.

I mean for how much she has banged on about how awful she’s felt and she’s had 2 date nights with Tommy and a dinner night out with a bunch of randoms all within a week 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32

willowtree2

VIP Member
If I was her sister I’d be so insulted 🫣 Basically saying she dresses boring ‘like a mum’ has no sense of style so hires a stylist and her sisters got to foot the bill for the new clothes 😂 I’d tell her to do one cos there’s no point in wearing nice clothes when you have to PARENT a toddler and actually GO to a proper job

Reactions: 31

Lurker121

Chatty Member
51AB37F8-D831-4403-9478-511D56EC7B51.jpeg

It’s this shot for me. The pointing, I just can’t. It’s soo cringe and fake. She looks like a maniac.

• Haha
They are the EASIEST books to read and they take seconds. At nearly two she could be reading him all sorts of books. An interactive lift the flap book for example. But she just can’t be arsed. Even my 14 month old gets bored of them once he’s run a chubby finger over a page and dumps the ‘The Three Little Pigs’ on my head so I can do the voices (the wolf is from Northern Ireland and the pigs are Cornish. I don’t know why)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
I don’t want to be just seen as a Mum, says Ashley James, host of ‘Mum's The Word! The Parenting Podcast’ and ‘ambassador for Tu baby clothing, childrenswear, and maternity ranges.’

• Haha
Reactions: 29