Ashley James #15 Nana no balls is Alf’s new mum, so Ash can prioritise baby thumb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ash ‘genuinely gets lost in the Tu kids clothing section’ every time she does her weekly shop. Bollocks. There’s no way she goes to the supermarket and she probably doesn’t even shop at Sainsbury’s. Bet she doesn’t wear that sparkly suit on Christmas Day either.

Also, it’s already been mentioned but the front of her house is ridiculously OTT. I know some people go crazy with Xmas decorations and have things like flashing lights and giant Santas/reindeer outside their houses, which is kind of fun to walk past, but Ash’s just screams try hard.

Reactions: 16
I haven’t caught up properly (real life is A LOT right now) but has she mentioned anything about the dangers of formula being watered down if people are running low and trying to make the powder last longer??

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That Christmas video is tit.

Imagine dressing up, pretending to point and wave at your kid, changing into PJ's, pretending to open gifts and opening a dress for your 'baby girl' that won't fit until August 2024 🤣

Everything is so fake about it.

I haven’t caught up properly (real life is A LOT right now) but has she mentioned anything about the dangers of formula being watered down if people are running low and trying to make the powder last longer??
Yes, she posted a screenshot from Huffington Post that referred to it.

Hope you are ok.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Gets lost in the TU section… OMG AMAZING QUALITY.

Gets home and changes into her Reiss coat 😂
Also she doesn’t buy Alf clothes so that’s all bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
51AB37F8-D831-4403-9478-511D56EC7B51.jpeg

It’s this shot for me. The pointing, I just can’t. It’s soo cringe and fake. She looks like a maniac.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So, have all these “Alf is obsessed with the that’s not my books” posts been slowing leading up to the fact that TU have released that’s not my Santa clothing for Xmas? This woman posts nothing unless it’s an ad.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Hope Tommy has laid out those grubby pyjamas and taken himself off to the spare room so Ash can shut her door and sleep in tomorrow

Reactions: 8
I’ve never ever in two years seen her pushing Alf in a trolley around a supermarket? I bet they don’t even go to a shop, just order any groceries on deliveroo!

Unrelatable for most of us who have to take them around the shops multiple times a week 🤣
Cue video of her pushing alf around her local Waitrose complaing about the cost of food and her increased mortgage payments on her flat.

That Christmas video is tit.

Imagine dressing up, pretending to point and wave at your kid, changing into PJ's, pretending to open gifts and opening a dress for your 'baby girl' that won't fit until August 2024 🤣

Everything is so fake about it.

Yes, she posted a screenshot from Huffington Post that referred to it.

Hope you are ok.
At least we know why Alf was allowed for a brief visit to the living room the other day!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she never bought the dress for baby Thumb at all… more lies. Also she’s put all her Christmas Door decor down as expenses for the shoot so Sainsbury’s has footed the bill for that too. These people are just freeloading pricks. It totally grinds my gears on all levels, her “perfect Christmas” that others will be struggling to achieve, yet she has paid for none of it and even is GETTING PAID for it! 😡 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.