Ashley James #15 Nana no balls is Alf’s new mum, so Ash can prioritise baby thumb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @hadtosayit88 for the winning thread title

- Ash revealed in her stories, Podcast, in Hello magazine they were having a girl. If you wanted to buy it, Ash saved you money by flicking through each page on her stories

- Ash is trying hard to be a pregnancy fashion influencer with her cream inspiration taken from Pinterest. The fluffy cap just perfects the look.

- She does have one black item - the very practical bumpsuit. For £145, you can dress like a power ranger just like her.

- Alf started feeling unwell this week so Ash got NNB over to the rescue. Thanks to her he saw a GP and was diagnosed with tonsillitis.

- Nana stayed over to look after him, including getting up at 3am to comfort him whilst Ash watched it in the monitor and screenshotted it.

- While Alf was ill and NNB cared for him, Ash went off to Lego store alone. The chance of being photographed was too good to miss

- Ash then felt ill so cancelled Gbeebies in order to prioritise her bump.

- NNB then took Alf to the seaside for the weekend as Ash and TNB desperately needed a date night.

- Ash reminds everyone she's ONLY been away from Alf for 7 nights since he was born, when in fact it's 7 nights since September, the rest she's conveniently forgotten about.

All hail NNB 🙌

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ahhhhhhhhh we have t had a good ol’ breastfeeding brag in a while. Did you know she breastfed Alf? DID YOU?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That ad for alpro… Alf looks drugged up, she says his name and there’s literally NO respsonse from him. That’s not normal at all

• Sad
Reactions: 27
You would NOT know that poor boy is almost 2! At that age my little boy was insistent on doing everything himself.

Reactions: 12
Can't even give him a cup of milk without shoving the iPad in front of him. He shows zero interest in her - if I didn't know she'd given birth to him, I'd think she'd borrowed a stranger's baby to film an ad.

Reactions: 19
That ad is so sad! He has no interest in his mum, just sat there staring at his iPad. Ngl my kid same age does have access to an iPad but the only time he zones out on it is when he’s absolutely knackered, even then he still acknowledges me. Mental. Shows how fucked their bond is

• Sad
Reactions: 16
He looks bleeping sedated in those stories oh my god. Then I realised he was watching an iPad. Jesus Christ she should be ashamed.

Best bit about the stories is when he shoves the beaker away from her and says no whilst she says he loves it 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

That ad is so sad! He has no interest in his mum, just sat there staring at his iPad. Ngl my kid same age does have access to an iPad but the only time he zones out on it is when he’s absolutely knackered, even then he still acknowledges me. Mental. Shows how fucked their bond is
It is so sad isn’t it? My 2yo will ask for the iPad but he can’t sit still on it! He asks every 2 minutes for something different cos he gets bored to the point we can’t even rely on it when we’re out and need it for emergencies like lunch scenarios 😂🙄 Alf is so conditioned to the iPad he’s an actual zombie.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not posted for a while as her bullshit is all the same but this has enraged me… call yourself a mother Ashley, particularly one that does so called attachment parenting…. You are a disgrace and that poor child will have more issues towards women due to you!!!!

Reactions: 18
It’s actually hard to watch her posting those Alpro ads using Alf for content whilst knowing he’s not even with her, that he’s been shipped off to NNB’s because his illness makes him even more of an inconvenience and annoyance and mummy just wants her life back already. Sad sad sad!!!

Reactions: 13
I don’t post on here anymore as it’s a waste of breath!
But that Alpro ad? Come on? Seriously? What marketing department would approve this??? They should be ashamed of themselves and I will actually bother to write to them stating my disproval!

I would put money on that ad being filmed when poor Alf had tonsillitis! He’s dressed up like a doll in some stupid bow tie apron.
Side note - Ironically the only one he seems to own. I had at least 6 in rotation that needed cleaning every day as funnily enough my two were feeding themselves and using cutlery from 6 months!
Back to main point- Alf has no desire to drink this milk, he isn’t interested in posing or ‘acting’ in this advert! He is being subdued via the means of a I-Pad, he doesn’t look well (healthy), but when does he ever! Is clearly irritable, turning his head and even saying the word No and yet….. his mother is shoving a camera in his face forcing him to make this advert with all payment going straight to her bank account no doubt! This is such child exploitation!!!!!

No wonder Ashley is so excited about having a daughter. She can see all the £ signs coming her way. What a way to bring back her feminist T-Shirt lines with a mummy and mini matching set this time! All children are to Ashley are props and tools for her faux mummy influencer persona. She hasn’t done a day of mothering in her life!
Truly sick fed up of her! She’s gets away with so much due to being a white, blonde, dare I say ‘older’ middle class woman!

Oh on this! Whomever was the actual person that filmed the ad should also be ashamed of themselves for their part in child exploitation - be it Tommy or his mother. I can’t believe any professional photographer/videographer would put their name to this!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I got the feeling that the AD was off her own back and Alpro didn’t make her do it. She says on the post bit that she’s spoken about it unofficially but now wants to talk more about the ‘transition’ being an Alpro ambassador (just the jist I got!) I thought the same - how could Alpro approve that horrendous content? It’s 100% child exploitation.

Her hair looks tit so I’m guessing he was poorly during as she said she shot content 8-5pm on the tues and he’s in the burgundy dungarees he was wearing then 🙄 (I thought just give him a day in PJ’s!!!)

Now she’s uploaded an old video of her and Alf reading a book trying to make it he’s home and she’s parenting. She’s clearly had messages/backlash

Get off your bleeping phone and just read a book with your child!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Read to your son and not to Instagram 🤬 although I would have loved to have heard whoever it was in the background (probably NNB) convenient she cut them off as soon as she realised they could be heard.

She's reverting to her normal behaviour after 2 weeks as mother of the year following the SS letter and people are realising. I'm sure they'll be another purchase very soon to bump up the numbers.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Read to your son and not to Instagram 🤬 although I would have loved to have heard whoever it was in the background (probably NNB) convenient she cut them off as soon as she realised they could be heard.

She's reverting to her normal behaviour after 2 weeks as mother of the year following the SS letter and people are realising. I'm sure they'll be another purchase very soon to bump up the numbers.
There's absolutely nothing natural or maternal about her whatsoever, it's always about her , what she wants, how she can benefit...she's one of the most selfish , self centred instahun out there
she can't even read to her son without her eyefucking her phone
does Alf not have any other toys apart from books?....where are his wooden blocks, train set , cars, farm set/ dolls house? .....but I don't even see see the doll and pram any longer.....they seem to have been forgotten about and he doesn't seem to play with anything else and I don't count his iPad as a toy!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.