Ashley James #14 In a world where you can be anything, don’t be an Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've not been on here for ageeeees but I saw this today and guys I simply cannot 😩😂 only away from him about 7 nights since he's been born!!! Pleaseeeeeeeeee! It's been disproven on here so many times! The kid isn't even 2 yet (?!) so like 7 is quite a lot but also it's TOTAL bollocks. I just cannot. Lovely day x
can we try and work out the real number?
And when she says ‘we’ does she mean together, as she’s been away loads.
the NTAs (hotel in her own)
That night she stayed in london to get her hair done the next day.
the holiday with Julia bradbury
The holiday with her girlfriends
The time TNB took her away for her birthday in soain
The many times Alf stayed with NNB.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
can we try and work out the real number?
And when she says ‘we’ does she mean together, as she’s been away loads.
the NTAs (hotel in her own)
That night she stayed in london to get her hair done the next day.
the holiday with Julia bradbury
The holiday with her girlfriends
The time TNB took her away for her birthday in soain
The many times Alf stayed with NNB.
Someone in an earlier thread on Ashley has done a tot up of all the times they/she has had away from him if you can be bothered to travel through, but it's bleeping loads. I guess she uses her and Tommy specifically on a date night (not 'work') or whatever but yeah, get a grip.

Reactions: 8
One bit of positive news, that event my friends company was involved in organising, Ashley has been ruled out as the companies marketing people did some checks and as soon as they realised she was connected to GB News she was knocked off the list for ethical reasons.

Her reputation goes before her:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I mean, she’s had 6 nights out in October alone.

September, she had 2-3 nights in Italy and they had the weekend in Ireland where she DJ’d for TNB’s family.

End of August, she was away from him Thurs - Sun night when he was with NNB.

July, she had a couple of nights in the Cotswolds with friends and 2 nights DJ’ing. Was Marbella also July too?

So conservatively that’s 21 nights away from Alf in 4 months.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

September, she had 2-3 nights in Italy and they had the weekend in Ireland where she DJ’d for TNB’s family.

July, she had a couple of nights in the Cotswolds with friends and 2 nights DJ’ing. Was Marbella also July too?

Wouldn't be surprised if she was planning on a baby moon before baby thumb arrives either!...I mean it's not like she's had any holidays this year and it would be the first holiday since confirming her pregnancy

No wonder he seems so distant from her in videos. Between all the nights away, holidays, childcare on holiday, date nights, shipping off to the seaside and full time childcare he must barely recognise her.

Reactions: 17
It’s obvious that NNB adores Alfie and wants to spend time with him but I can’t help but think she is enabling this behaviour from the pair of them. Because if she didn’t have him for two nights, what would they do? They need to be responsible for their own child, especially when he is ill.
I was wondering this. I mean it’s fortunate for Alf that NNB is there for him, but what are the grandparents thinking? Why don’t they think she’s idle? It’s so bizarre. I wonder if they are caught up in Ashley’s hype?

I imagine the ManHater sulks and moans and lies on the sofa, gawping at pictures of herself wondering how long it is before she can (unnecessarily) get her tits out again? Like.

Poor little Alf. She can tell herself all day long that he loves being at the seaside / childminder / anywhere but home… but it won’t end well.

Reactions: 11
I don't think they're caught up in her hype at all but their love for Tommy and Alf over rules their personal thoughts on her.

Tommy is called TNB for a reason. As much as he's a better father then she is a mother and you'd think he'd step in and say something but he enjoys the lifestyle too.

I can imagine she probably plays on the financial aspect a lot too. "I have to go to work to pay for our home as I earn more" or the sacrafice card of giving up a year of her life to breastfeed.

I'm just glad he does have such willing Grandparents otherwise he'd be shipped off to the Nanny, her daughter, anyone that'll have Alf.

I found the post that lists her time away. This only covers until Sep..she's also been to Ireland to "DJ" since then and the weird Italian trip.

Last edited:
Laugh if she shits herself in that bump suit. Since when was a unitard chic!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought she was sick like Alfie?
For content. Now she can go on date night for content. It’s ALL for content.

That rambling caption about being torn as to what to do, get some rest or enjoy the time off together - she did neither, she spent the most part of ‘date night’ taking photos of herself and writing an essay nobody is interested in about it. That’s the irony of it. The things she says she’s doing, she rarely is, she’s just tapping at her phone, playing at being ‘authentic’.

Reactions: 9
So that’s approx 30-35 evenings & nights away from Alf in 8 months.

I’m sure she’d try to justify it by saying “yOu wOuLdn’T jUdGe HiS DaD!”

Actually, I would.

Reactions: 16
That g im p (Tattle keeps changing this word so I've had to space it out) suit must stink, she's not taken it off since she got it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I doubt she was ever poorly. She’s made a miraculous recovery since Alf left for the grandparents house. She’s made no secret about that! Alf would usually have Little Kickers tomorrow morning but I’m guessing they’ve given up on that too cos he doesn’t ‘follow the rules’ like 2 year olds do 🫠

That g im p (Tattle keeps changing this word so I've had to space it out) suit must stink, she's not taken it off since she got it.
Highly doubt she’s washed it as I doubt she does laundry. That’s why she has so many clothes so she doesn’t have to wash them regularly 😂🤮

Reactions: 7
Just wait till she gets thrush! Omg when I had it during pregnancy, the itch was indescribable!

Reactions: 7
after her breastfeeding journey with alf their bond was snipped✂ like tommy’s balls.

i wonder how it will be like when alf is around 5/6 and she still doesn’t wanna care for him?

i hope she is putting money away for him since he is also working (tu clothing ad, the baby food etc.)
knowing trashley she’ll think he’s earning his keep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.