Ashley James #14 In a world where you can be anything, don’t be an Ashley James

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she should’ve gotten her tubes tied a long time ago. this is a perfect example of someone who has no business having kids

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Btw absolutely not saying anyone who has/likes child free time is a terrible parent. But we all know her attitude and treatment towards him is what’s wrong here. So far she’s been ‘ill’ and she’s shot reels, had her nails done and now planning a night out in London. She needs sleep but NNB has been doing nights. She’s a disgrace 🤬

For someone who practices attachment parenting…it’s actually laughable. I believe NNB knows she doesn’t look after Alf very well and the nurse/nurture is kicking in without having to confront her or push Tommy away so she’s hands on. This will probably curb the amount of fuckedupness for Alf in future as NNB is his secure attachment.

It’s just that Ashley’s cuntness is for everyone to see on social media LOL

Also is it normal to do a magazine shoot and then go through the article in detail on stories so people don’t have to buy it? Bet Hello are overjoyed they’ve paid her god knows how much 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
So sick that nana can’t look after alf in the same house as her but now she wants to go to London for dinner 😂

Jesus Christ Im not for mummy martyring but who sends their sick child away so they can lounge about and then go to the cinema?!

She is going to do duck all parenting when thumbelina comes along, alf will be away multiple nights a week.

Reactions: 17
She is never with her child 😡 is she hinting for a freebie night out by asking where to go? She shouldn’t be having a second when she can’t be bothered with Alf. I’m sure he’s having a better time with nana then he would with her. He must be confused about who his mum is though

Reactions: 12
To answer all those asking why she’s having a second child - content and freebies.
Just a bonus it’s a girl. Next up is a gifted Bugaboo Donkey, Stokke highchair with engraved name and a Snoo to make the baby sleep or traumatise her 🤮

Reactions: 14
Seven nights away. Seven. Is she for real!? Can people not yet see her for what she is? Shes let his grandmother take care of him while he’s been poorly. Fucked off to get her nails done while he’s been poorly. Let NNB sooth him in the middle of the night while he was poorly (but photographed the monitor for content, obviously). And now, after all week of not looking after him, he’s been shipped off ‘to the seaside’ for the weekend. Dress it up however you like Ashley. You’re an absolute disgrace.

Reactions: 20
Wow, just when you think she can’t stoop any lower, she’s putting up the Christmas decorations while Alf’s not there… I know it’s not easy putting up the decorations when a little kid’s running about but it’s half the fun and Christmas is all about them! I feel so sad for Alf. I hope NNB let’s him help decorate her tree and if he’s lucky Ashley will let him watch her open her presents… 😓

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Also why’s she laughing at Alf batting over Xmas decs in the garden centre? 1) ok he’s hardly feral but she knows no parenting boundaries
2) It’s not Santa, it’s a bleeping GONK you idiot 😩

Reactions: 13
Also why’s she laughing at Alf batting over Xmas decs in the garden centre? 1) ok he’s hardly feral but she knows no parenting boundaries
I bet if he broke it and she had to pay she wouldn't be laughing then - or if he hurt himself, she'd blame the garden centre

Reactions: 10
It's pretty much what he tried to do with Jasper last week that she also found hilarious 😑

Reactions: 8
I have an overactive imagination & have created a scenario where NNB is involving herself more & more, either because she’s concerned or due to SS.

At least we know he’s being fed and his needs met, that’s the saving grace of Ashley refusing to parent.

I just can’t with this woman. She treats her son like an inconvenience 😭 She has no clue what it is like living in the real world having to work full time and juggle childcare. My son is nearly 4 and myself and my husband have only had 2 nights out together since he has been born. Yes it’s difficult but it’s also called being a parent - something that Trashley seems to conveniently forget sometimes. I have never posted before on here but her stories tonight have given me the rage 😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes I 100% believe NNB is so involved because she thinks the same as us. I think she got involved with the Drs appt cos Ash wouldn’t bother or try hard enough when he clearly did need a dr.

She got gifted an Artipoppe with Alf already 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"I don't know how to dress smart" - why did you make pointless reel's showing your expensive bland wardrobe thinking your a fashion blogger.

You could have worn your blazer/jumper combo to Claridges as it's so "cool"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s in central london but Alf is with NNB because she’s ‘under the weather’? Make it make sense please!

I've not been on here for ageeeees but I saw this today and guys I simply cannot 😩😂 only away from him about 7 nights since he's been born!!! Pleaseeeeeeeeee! It's been disproven on here so many times! The kid isn't even 2 yet (?!) so like 7 is quite a lot but also it's TOTAL bollocks. I just cannot. Lovely day x

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.