Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh this makes me so sad, kids aren’t daft they know you’re in the house and not going to him, literally the absolute opposite of the attachment, gentle parenting she claims to be doing!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
She never ceases to amaze does she? You think her parenting can’t get worse, and then… she watches her son in distress on a monitor while someone else provides him comfort (having left him to go to a Lego shop opening for z-list wannabes and has-beens).

A new Ashley James low.

• Sad

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Why does she lie so much? Make it make sense. TNB wasn’t there today because they already know the sex/ gender. Saying the baby’s kicking so everything’s fine is just to deflect from this fact. Makes her sound so ignorant the shite that comes out of her mouth. I wish she’d grow up, I despair for her followers who are “ influenced “ by her. I couldn’t even look at that crying show of a clip from GBeebies
Lovely Day x

willowtree2

VIP Member
Funny how we don't see her speaking much about her parents...she doesn't seem to visit them very often/ or them visit her ...wonder if relationships are strained?
and as for giving birth alone...well that was the norm until the late 70's/80's....my mum gave birth alone and my dad didn't see her or me until I was several hours old.
When I was 4 years old ( late 60's), I spent 2 weeks in hospital on my own ( needed skin graft) only saw my mum on a Wednesday afternoon for a couple of hours and didn't see my dat at all during entire time I was in hospital....changed days!
Ashley loves being the victim!
I don’t think birthing conditions during covid should be downplayed just because it was the norm back in the day. I have severe PTSD from my lockdown birth after doing it alone but the real issue is people like Ashley lying about conditions they found themselves in purely for sympathy.

StaClarita

Wow, just when you think she can’t stoop any lower, she’s putting up the Christmas decorations while Alf’s not there… I know it’s not easy putting up the decorations when a little kid’s running about but it’s half the fun and Christmas is all about them! I feel so sad for Alf. I hope NNB let’s him help decorate her tree and if he’s lucky Ashley will let him watch her open her presents… 😓

• Sad
  • Wow

YahBasic

Chatty Member
I mean, she’s had 6 nights out in October alone.

September, she had 2-3 nights in Italy and they had the weekend in Ireland where she DJ’d for TNB’s family.

End of August, she was away from him Thurs - Sun night when he was with NNB.

July, she had a couple of nights in the Cotswolds with friends and 2 nights DJ’ing. Was Marbella also July too?

So conservatively that’s 21 nights away from Alf in 4 months.

• Wow
  • Haha

Cariad

VIP Member
Like someone’s already commented on her post, she has a figure a lot of people would wish hard for. Legs that go on forever, no noticeable stretch marks and a face full of cosmetic surgery. Does she want a medal for being body positive? 😂

Once again trying to be relatable 🙄
But she's tooooo bony and was bullied about her boobs which seem to have their own personality
My body was in its best shape ever in my mid 30's after I'd had my 3rd baby and lost the 5stone excess weight I'd been carrying since my first pregnancy! ...I was exercising 3 times / week , BMI of 23 , size 12 ....
However it all changed , when aged 42 I started having heavy bleeding , excruciating painful periods- and ovarian cancer scare - this resulted in total abdominal hysterectomy and I was immediately plunged into early menopause ( thanks endometriosis and fibroids)
Since then I just haven't been able to regain my wonderful body and now also have a debilitating , life limiting autoimmune disease added into the mix which has left me with numerous scars on my body and a daily battle to do the slightest of tasks....I'm on long term medication and have had to reduce my work hours considerably and unable to do the many active hobbies I used to love as I fatigue so easily...I've even got a blue disability badge for parking as I can't walk more than 300m without having to rest
However I have 3 wonderful children, who all have wonderful careers and a husband of 35 years who loves me unconditionally ....
I don't have the ugly , shallow personality that Trashley has- looks fade ....beauty is more than skin deep

• Heart
  • Sad

Toffeebythesea

VIP Member
Those text messages make me wanna vom. Maybe I'm the exception but my relationship is very healthy and we definitely do not send each other texts like that 🤢 it's more

"bin bags, loo roll, butter"

Or

"Don't forget to put the car seat back in the car"

Or

"You snored too loud last night"

🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

willowtree2

VIP Member
She always says shit like ‘pinch me i’m a sainsburys ambassador’ but she still hasn’t put it in her bio. It’s still just Alpro 😂

Yes exactly @Cariad. But it’s also the genetic and physical problems that could present at 20w such as organ issues, cleft lip, shortened limbs etc. Never known someone with so much trauma go into a scan on their own absolutely fine! If it was lockdown and she was MADE to go on her own, there would be uproar. What’s the difference? 🤬

willowtree2

VIP Member
Shes so proud that he doesn’t have cows milk. Just a tonne of cheese. But that’s doesn’t come from cows surely????

• Haha

moimoi

VIP Member
Bloody weird just shoving your belly in front of him while he’s in the high chair and forcing him to kiss for the gram 🥴 just let the poor boy eat his shit cheese and melon in peace.

• Haha

nics86

I was so shocked to see Nana with Alf in the middle of the night. Don’t get me wrong, what an absolute LEGEND of a nana, do i wish my kids grandparents would be so willing - OF COURSE! However I don’t think i could do it when my baby was sick, in fact when i was prego second time around i spent nights in A&E with my son who was unwell. Did my husband offer to go, yes, could i bare for anyone else apart from me to go, no.

My mum is currently staying with me as i have done my back in and moving around is so hard, esp with a 1 and 3 tear old knocking around. My husband has already taken 2 days off so can’t take anymore but i would NEVER expect her to get up in the night. Cos we are the kids parents, maybe I’m jealous, i dunno, its just weird to me. Its even fucking weirder that she shares it and thinks its ok. The lack of self awareness is unreal!

Micernice

Her latest post about succeeding in the business after years of failure.

Love, you did 2 reality shows and now have a 3 hundred thousand followers on a platform where people have millions. If that is achieving your dreams then I am happy for you, but you're not exactly a successful TV presenter.

• Haha