Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Remember I mentioned Ashley being one of a list of possible hosts being considered for a small awards bash?

For her to attend 7.30-10.30pm maximum, it's £2,500 plus a car there and back (no sharing), anywhere outside Central or North London requires an overnight stay and meals paid for. This includes one mention on an instagram story (not pinned/saved) - if you want a grid post, the minimum cost increases to £4,500

Outrageous but to put it into context, the rate for Denise Welch from Loose Women was 28 GRAND plus a food and hotel for her and a friend 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

willowtree2

VIP Member
I thought my boy was a handful. Then I birthed my daughter and she erased every ounce of sanity I’d ever known.

Lovely day x

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Cariad

VIP Member
Oh do fuck off Ashley, insinuating you have birth alone when you didn’t is insulting to the women who actually had to go through that horrorView attachment 1721955
Unless my eyes deceive me, I do believe that's TNB beside you as you're in labour/ just given birth
177DF8C0-37CE-47DB-86FE-591F261C40D3.jpg
2B61E3C2-8B20-46C1-91FA-5CE261F6C5E2.jpg
...so no you didn't give birth alone!
oh and I've just noticed you had a TENS machine whilst in labour, so you did give birth without pain relief!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Not only knowing someone else is seeing to your ill child, but watching it, taking photos of it, and posting it online.

It takes a special kind of narcissist to not realise how crass that looks to everyone else in the world

• Sick
Reactions: 33

Marmite.Crumpets

Chatty Member
I WISH INFLUENCERS WOULD STOP SHOWING THEIR NAKED CHILDREN IN THE BATH.

FOR FUCK SAKE.

Its 2022, a digital age. Before babies are born they have a digital footprint. Just fucking stop.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

YahBasic

Chatty Member
Snoop gets palmed off to her parents.

Alf to Nana No Balls.

Thumbelina is kept around until 4 months when Ash gets bored of the dolly & goes back to being an award-winning presenter and internationally renowned DJ.

TNB lives out in the garden shed, being allowed in at 5am to deal with two children, bedtime and to lay out her pyjamas for her.

The new nanny gets a store room on the top floor that she gets to share with Alf.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

DoctorFlocci

All of this is the inevitable prelude to “Guys, we like Alf a lot but it’s just better all round if he’s brought up by his grandparents. I really don’t have the time as I work so hard and now that Thumbelina is here, I want to focus on her. We’ll still see him at Christmas & some weekends but it’s better this way.”

Ashley has rehomed 3 cats & a dog, I won’t be surprised if she rehomes Alf.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

girl123467

The fact that an ill child is more comforted by his Nana than his mum says it all.
I am new here.

I cannot believe this women.

ahsley and I have a child exactly the same age born on the same day.

when my child is I'll.. every thing stop. Including work. No matter how much money I'm being paid.
He is taken to the doctors by me his own mother and he is looked after me until he is well again.
My mum friends are all the same.

I have never known a mother to work while their child is ill unless it is vital.

a Lego shop? Come on.

• Heart
Oh dear lord, apparently she's hosting an event today in collaboration with the Home Office to tackle violence against women and children and she thinks it's appropriate to post a make up transformation ending with a sexy wink to camera. It's it just me or does anyone else think that's inappropriate/icky?

• Wow
  • Angry

sasbeep

VIP Member
"The best thing was seeing Ash’s face when we found out the sex. For me, any situation was win-win, but I know how excited she was about the prospect of having a mini version of Ash in our lives."

What a dick. Imagine being excited for a girl because it’s the closest thing to you.
Hope thumbelina is a little shit 😂

• Haha