Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
B058EDB5-11AF-46EA-A547-8BF304134F08.png

Hahahaha who the fuck has a leather water bottle carrier?! Just put it in the bottom of the pram you twat 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
First time walking without the pram? He’s almost two years old. Why wouldn’t you have gone for a little walk before now. Oh yeah, because she’s too busy fluttering her eyelashes at the camera all day long. 🙄

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
I don’t even think most people know their decisions are right for their family, I think most people are winging it to an extent with the very best of intentions and would gladly admit that. But what they do is do it with love, honesty dare I say authenticity. The most unauthentic people are always the ones who tell you they’re authentic without it ever being brought up in the first place.

Ashley isn’t a normal mother, she’s a professional mother, nobody will ever convince me that she didn’t get pregnant because of the pandemic, I honestly think she did it because she didn’t know how else to stay relevant in an uncertain world. It was a career choice for her, in my mind. That’s why she’s so tilted and unnatural with it, and it’s why she won’t ever admit to winging it, to being wrong and making mistakes. She’s so defensive because really she playing the part of a mother for her brand. That’s the saddest part.

When she says she went back to work after 5 days, it’s completely wrong. The minute she announced her pregnancy she changed her career. Look at her socials, she became a pregnancy then mummy influencer instantly. That was the plan.

• Heart

sasbeep

VIP Member
Why does she always pay someone to curl her hair, it looks shit, isn't she a dyson hair ambassador? LOL
Omg guys the dyson is SO good! Just not good enough for attending the opening of an envelope though.

“Alf is obsessed with duplo” fuck off, can anyone name one single time Alf has played with duplo?
All we ever see is the ‘that’s not my books’,baby shark, his doll and his other stuffed animals. She’s not once showed him play with duplo! Does she forget she’s a chronic oversharer and her lies are so obvious?

Last edited:
  • Haha

willowtree2

VIP Member
‘Feel free to head over to Tattle where they cleverly predicted the gender and even my pregnancy months ago’

#PoorAlf

• Haha

willowtree2

VIP Member
Jesus, her latest reel. The war she has on men is exhausting!!! Why can’t you just be a team? I cook a meal for the family because I’m home and hubby has worked all day. If he doesn’t work, the rocketing bills don’t get paid so I’m thankful. If I fold everyone’s laundry, I fold his too. He takes the kids to school. I pick them up. Our family has expanded with 4 children he now has to find money to support us. The stress impacts him everyday.

In their fucked up house Tommy has to bend over backwards to prove his worth probably kisses her feet goodnight too or they aren’t equal. Does that mean Alf will have a fuck tonne of chores growing up cos he should wait hand on foot to his future partner whilst thumb does fuck all cos patriarchy? She can’t compare her work of changing outfits for reels to his! She makes up comments in her head I swear and then uses them for content. If I get comments I ignore them and get on with my life 😂

• Heart
He is nearly 2 and she has never let him go up/down the stairs himself OR gone for a walk with him not in the pram?!!! Sorry what??

Reactions: 23
OMG just listened to it and she actually says she had the vaccine while pregnant to protect her terminally ill gran. Also that she spent most of her pregnancy and birth alone. It's all absolute lies, she was living with TNB and he was with her at the birth and she def had the vaccine while breastfeeding and slammed her critics as she'd done her 'research'. Does she seriously not realise these lies can be found out?

• Wow
  • Angry

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
Is she fucking serious? The ‘work’ she has to leave her sick child to do tonight is go to the Lego store and prance about posing? I have no other words. She’s vile.

• Wow
  • Haha

potatoface431

Chatty Member
Keeping it real in the cost of living crisis by going to a Chinese restaurant in Mayfair where ribs in black bean sauce costs £79 😂

• Wow
  • Haha

littlepup

VIP Member
If TNB said he ‘made’ her fill his water bottle there would be hell to pay. She’d rant for days about how she’s his partner not his mother, how she chooses him but not to be his slave, she can’t be made to do things because she’s her own person and all sorts of shite.
Double standard Ash strikes again
5EF76453-CE0A-4159-8C3F-3724C64C44CF.jpeg

• Heart

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
Alfs tshirt in the hello shoot bothers me more than it should. All that money and you buy him a tshirt that says ‘I’m having baby sister’. In plain English it literally does not make sense! Who makes these and as a grade A student why would Trashley buy them?

FEA9D22B-EBD7-405C-80A3-1EB0C4ABD456.jpeg

• Haha

willowtree2

VIP Member
I just think the irony of her being paid to go to a child’s toy shop whilst her toddler is sick at home is ridiculous. This isn’t an adult event fundamental to her career.

She could’ve easily cancelled but she wants ANY publicity/bump photo opportunity after the gender announcement. She’s just disgusting

StaClarita

Don’t let rejection stop you from achieving your dreams ladies!! If you work harder than 90% of people and do a course, you too can dress up in 5 outfits, walk from room to room in your house and pick things up!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22