Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StaClarita

I just caught the last few minutes of GBNews, they each had to nominate their greatest Briton, Ashley chose NHS nurses… oh the irony!! She barely had one good thing to say about the nurses who cared for her during Alf’s birth. She refused to let them examine her, accused them of not giving her pain relief when she asked, has droned on about how she was left traumatised by her treatment… so much so she’s now going private!!! She will literally say anything to suit the current sociopolitical climate, so inauthentic!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
So NNB has been at their house most of this week parenting their child for them. That apparently wasn’t helpful enough, so now he’s been shipped off with NNB, because Ash is still feeling under the weather and needs to rest. Then in the next sentence she’s talking about her and TNB having a baby free evening and going out for dinner? Thought she wasn’t well? Everything that comes out of this woman’s mouth is utter bollocks. Also, why is TNB sleeping on the sofa after Xmas parties? Don’t they have a 5 bed house, or is he not allowed in any of the spare rooms?

potatoface431

Chatty Member
Oh fuck off! You’ve got to be having a laugh. Both my kids have been poorly one after the other, I’ve not had a full nights sleep in weeks, both me and my partner work, both an hour commute each way too. His job physically demanding, mine very emotionally demanding. Have we called in the grandparents to ‘give us a break’, have we fuck! We’ve got on with it like most parents do. She’s so pathetic! As someone said a few pages back, she wants the title of being mother but doesn’t actually want to put in the work and sacrifice. Poor girl works so hard 🙄😂

Btw have no issue with family helping - we get one night a month off and I know grandparents would help more if we needed it. But ash acts like she has the most important taxing work in the world. She’s just a dick.

Micernice

Two minutes in the garden in the dark after childminders, shove some watermelon and grated cheese in front of him while he watches Cocomelon and then TNB does bath and bed cos her bump gets in the way and she's too bony. She's having another cos she really wanted a girl 😡
And she only wants a girl so she can go on and on about raising the next generation of strong independent women who do not need the male gaze (unless is pays on an insta post).

Incoming posts about how her daughter won't have issues with body image, or won't feel pressure to get married and her life wont be over at 30. But she will have a narc for a mother which will add in a ton of other issues. Noone is perfect, and everyone messed up their kids in some ways but I really feel for these kids.

potatoface431

Chatty Member
7 DAYS WITHOUT HIM IN TOTAL? IS SHE HAVING A LAUGH? It’s been so much more than that!! And wtf, poor Alf has been poorly and now off to (live at) Nanas so princess Cashley can get some rest. She’s absolutely awful.

• Wow
  • Sad

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Love that she’s just glossing over the fact she’s already revealed it’s a girl. Back pedalling hard for that magazine payment!

YahBasic

Chatty Member
Thankfully her story has been utterly overshadowed by the desperately sad news that Jonnie Irwin is revealing in the same issue of Hello
I saw that, hugely puts things into perspective.

A decent person would highlight the story, raise awareness, sharing any fundraising link etc. Ashley’s more bothered about carrying that pink balloon round, like some sort of filtered and fillered Pennywise.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
The picture of her facing the wrong way cracks me up.

She really looks like she's just stepped out of All Bar One after having brunch with the girls and accidentally stumbled into Trafalgar Square and the middle of a protest.

• Haha

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
Why isn't Tommy or Ashley waking up with their sick child?? Why is his nana doing it? WTAF?
Especially as Nanna must have got to them on Monday afternoon as she was at the Dr's with them at 8am Tuesday morning.

Ashley is so selfish. This woman has had a career as a nurse and raised her own kids and I'm guessing she's doing all this because she knows Ash is a feckless mother but doesn't Ash ever consider her age and the fact she's probably knackered.

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
An absolute joke that she says she is supporting NHS nurses after the repeated scathing comments she posts on her social media and makes on her podcast about her ‘traumatic’ birth. Its lie after lie, and she doesn’t seem the least bit concerned about people picking her up on her bullshit. She got away with the lying about the Sarah Everard vigil so I guess she just says whatever the hell she wants and isn’t worried about repercussions. It’s pissing me off that she gets away with all the lies!

Cariad

VIP Member
Imagine you're a 12 month old child who's been exclusively breastfed on demand your entire life and never been allowed to cry- yeah sure Jan!.....anyway, you're teething and the only thing that gives you comfort or relief is breastfeeding....these teeth things are new to you , you have no concept of causing someone pain , so don't understand why your mother is shouting at you or rejecting you and tenses up when you try to feed ....hey but your mother is following her instincts and now withdraws this one thing that's been giving you comfort because she's had enough and wants to get botox
Yeah Trashley, really following gentle parenting there weren't you 😡.

• Sad

willowtree2

VIP Member
“He’s doing his fair share”… but what the fuck do you do Ash? You have a cleaner. You don’t cook for him apart from dinging a meal in the microwave. You don’t even put your kid to bed. Tommy gets up early in the mornings with him and then she says ‘our day started at’. No Tommy’s day did.

Imagine moaning about your bump at 20 weeks. Fuck me, what’s she gonna be like at 35 weeks+ 😂😩

She’s an actual fucking joke. Stop acting like her dad TNB, it’s WEIRD 🤢 … could’ve made the bed though and then put the clothes on it. God.

• Haha

Cariad

VIP Member
Well , one of the good things to come out of this is her daughter will be going through puberty as Trashley hits the menopause .....that will be fun! #poorAlf #watchoutTNB

• Haha
Reactions: 24