Ashley James #12 Her sickest lie yet, pretending she went to a vigil, is she instagram’s worst individual?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My oldest is ill - I had a chance to go play sport yesterday for the first time in a long time. I could have left LO with his dad - but did I?? No. Because some things are more important.

That's why it breaks my heart that she treats Alf the way he does. He always seems like an afterthought. And she is quite frankly a tit mother who doesn't deserve Alf or baby thumb.

She needs to reevaluate her life and actually look to see what's important to her. It should be TNB, Alf and baby thumb - but I don't think it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Any objections if I start a new thread early and we rise above and start afresh? Sure she’ll pose in her bra again soon and give another rant about the patriarchy for us to discuss!
Go for it! Fresh start sounds great. She'll hate that. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Right. I haven’t shared the message she sent me yesterday because it’s with the police.

She scared me enough that I reported it immediately and they have taken it seriously.
I don’t want to say too much as they are investigating - and I know that sounds like the usual bullshit people say when they don’t actually have anything real to share - but I swear it’s true.

She threatened the fact that my biggest fear with my mental health is that my children might be taken from me. Which means that she’s read my posts on the depression thread here and used what I’ve said there against me.

She said she knows where I live and that she will see me very soon.

Honestly last night I was scared.

The more reports the police have, the more they can do. She cannot be allowed to do this.

They sent me this. I’ve blocked out my details and the crime ref number. But hopefully it gives you guys reassurance that I have actually done it.
Hope your okay beautiful your heart Is pure gold. Sending you massive hug 🫂 you have a beautiful soul don't let the witch get you down ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.