Ashley James #13 Nothing of substance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashley James #13 Nothing of substance

Thread title by Ash herself in her GB News notes, and I’m sure we can all agree it sums her up perfectly.

1DD91637-1D3B-45D8-B934-4E750C9DCA45.jpeg

Thread #12 was truly one of a kind, and is well worth a read if you haven’t already.

In summary, though, tattlers are not the ones doing the trolling. That would be the ‘influencer’ herself.

Remember, be kind 😘

Last thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/ashley-...gil-is-she-instagrams-worst-individual.34025/

This post on the last thread is a must read:
Thank you @Wildflower18 x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I hate to be that person, sorry @Pollyanna263 I know you’ve just done a new thread.
However, does anyone know if you have to request a media section for someone? If not, re the request at the end of the last thread would you all be so kind, if willing to upload the screenshots for me?
Thanks. Wiki will be a labour of love I think but definitely needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I hate to be that person, sorry @Pollyanna263 I know you’ve just done a new thread.
However, does anyone know if you have to request a media section for someone? If not, re the request at the end of the last thread would you all be so kind, if willing to upload the screenshots for me?
Thanks. Wiki will be a labour of love I think but definitely needed.
@Andioooop how did you get the media bit for Hinch? x

Reactions: 4
She certainly looks to me like one of those posh grubby sorts, speaks with a plum in her mouth but an inch of dirt under her nails. Doesn't wash for days on end. Grubby moo!

Reactions: 12
She certainly looks to me like one of those posh grubby sorts, speaks with a plum in her mouth but an inch of dirt under her nails. Doesn't wash for days on end. Grubby moo!
See photo of toilet bowl on her feed or in last thread 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I've just caught up the last thread, absolute madness!! I generally lurk, and I follow the Hinch thread... Those of you who have come over and are commenting I've never seen anything on either thread that would warrant personal threatening messages 😞 sending love to those of you who have had them!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m about to send off my email essay to TU. Which one did you use in the end @Pollyanna263? The one I originally used bounced!
She’s going to get the biggest shock. Typical narc hasn’t registered anything she’s done wrong.

Reactions: 14
There is also a direct email address for the head of products at Tu Clothing that is easy enough to get.

I also know via work yesterday that PopBitch are looking at mentioning her (if it’s a slow news week)

Reactions: 20
There is also a direct email address for the head of products at Tu Clothing that is easy enough to get.

I also know via work yesterday that PopBitch are looking at mentioning her (if it’s a slow news week)
Any idea what they’re likely to say?

Reactions: 6
Just come across this thread on you know where.....some very interesting replies and how Trashley fits the persona of mean girl #bekind
2B84EF61-F75F-4FCE-BCBF-1F53F9A97041.jpg
F82EF4B7-8181-4025-B285-B96965C5B8EF.jpg

Reactions: 6
I’m about to send off my email essay to TU. Which one did you use in the end @Pollyanna263? The one I originally used bounced!
She’s going to get the biggest shock. Typical narc hasn’t registered anything she’s done wrong.
@willowtree2 have you sent yet? If not just thought to show you this that I added at the bottom of mine - in case they forward my email to her agents, this covers my personal data now via GDPR as I have declined consent for my data to be shared. (I also included the full police letter, not the redacted version I uploaded here)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 30
We may have covered this in the last thread - I can't remember. But her latest post about the mean girls & the internal misogyny 🙄... The very first point about fragile femininity & shaming other women for not meeting the "traditional" roles - SHE DOES THIS ALL THE TIME! has a go at mums that stay at home, has a go at mums that make meals for their partners and kids.

She needs to take a look at herself before she starts saying ANYTHING about anyone else - as the saying goes, if you point the finger, there are three pointing back at you.

Reactions: 24
@willowtree2 have you sent yet? If not just thought to show you this that I added at the bottom of mine - in case they forward my email to her agents, this covers my personal data now via GDPR as I have declined consent for my data to be shared. (I also included the full police letter, not the redacted version I uploaded here)
You guys are heroes. Its not pleasant dealing with things like this but it's so worth it. Actions needs consequences to make this bleep stop being so vile to people. Who knows how many people she has done it to before who have just sat quietly by and not dealt with it due to fear. I'm guessing Polly that the police have told you not to talk about the case on here and that's absolutely fine. She also works on GB News doesn't she, think if you can, maybe let them know what the real Ashley James is like as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just come over from the hinch thread also do visit Charlotte Dawson one. I can't believe how vile some this influences are makes me sick 😔

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.