Ashley James #12 Her sickest lie yet, pretending she went to a vigil, is she instagram’s worst individual?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'lots of women are wasting so much energy tearing others down'
Is she bleeping serious? Who's the one who's been spending her time searching for people who are simply concerned for her child because of the choices she makes?
Who's the one who's messaging peoples partners? WEIRD.
Who's the one sending threatening inboxes of oh I'll see you soon. DISGUSTING.
Who's the one who went as far as searched someone's anonymous profile, someone who none of us know but this person comes across so genuine and harmless, Ashley spent her time to finds that persons previous comments on this forum and uses them and their mental health against them in a threatening inbox? This person actually uses this forum alot of the time to help other people, offers advice and links, I've seen it so many times. And Ashley used that against her. Threatening their address.
Scaring people. It's bleeping wrong. Her actions need consequences.

The only delusional bleep tearing others down is Ashley.

Stop crying troll you stupid little woman and concentrate of being a better mother.

How bleeping DARE she use the picture of someone who died by suicide to say ‘be kind’ when she has used what has been said on an anonymous depression thread against me.
Has this been deleted now? I can't see it. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Is she bleeping serious? Who's the one who's been spending her time searching for people who are simply concerned for her child because of the choices she makes?
Who's the one who went as far as searched someone's anonymous profile, someone who none of us know but this person comes across so genuine and harmless, Ashley spent her time to finds that persons previous comments on this forum and uses them and their mental health against them in a threatening inbox? This person actually uses this forum alot of the time to help other people, offers advice and links, I've seen it so many times. And Ashley used that against her. Threatening their address.

Stop crying troll you stupid little woman and concentrate of being a better mother.

Thank you ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
I really bloody love you trolls.
I really try on here not to engage in the body shaming / fat comments / unnecessary unkind things that I sometimes see (by ‘on here’ I mean tattle in general, not this particular thread - this one is mild!) and I can’t just scroll on by if I see someone struggling. It’s just not me.

I’ve stopped posting on the depression thread because I don’t want her reading over there and intruding on other people’s very personal posts, but I did reply to someone yesterday because I felt I needed to. I’m certainly not sharing anything personal there myself, but god knows I need to.

The post is still there. It’s at the end of the story about turning her dressing room into Alf’s new bedroom. She zooms in on the pic on the wall of Caroline Flack.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

I think so because I can’t see it anymore and can see all the ones that follow

Reactions: 3
Thank you @aggytha ive screenshot your message to come back to.
I’m not doing the wiki half arsed, I’m going back to thread 1 and backing up with dates and where possible screenshots.
I’m also writing it from a factual point of view. Trying to not be sarcastic (it’s difficult) it will be an emotionless anthology of everything she’s ever put into the world, warts, contradictions and all.
I’ve had enough. I’m sick of being labelled a troll. If you don’t want people to talk about your shortcomings Ashley stop posting them on Instagram.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
For any newcomers on this thread, this is the message she sent me in my Instagram on Friday....my Instagram name is not even the same as my tattle name!...I can only surmise she found me by looking at anyone who had commented or liked a comment calling her out on an Instagram post and somehow cross referencing
I had messaged a couple of time months ago when she was asking advice about gardening 🙄
I did not respond to her, but have now changed my Instagram and locked down all social media
I've breastfed all 3 of my children...never felt the need to post photos and I take safeguarding very seriously, something Trashley seems ignorant of
I was pointing out that why would you put images of yourself in provocative underwear, which would only attract comments from pervs....you only need to look at the comments she gets in Instagram or when there an article of her in the Daily Fail....how can she justify these when she's got a young son and soon to have another child....how are they going to feel when they see these photos of Mummy? ....she's not empowering women at all , she has some very serious issues she needs help for
View attachment 1637022
Wow. What a nasty person Ashley must be. The tone of those messages is menacing bully

Reactions: 14
I wonder if anyone in her life knows what she’s doing? She needs someone who loves her to step in and make sure she’s ok.
It’s been really hard not to message Tommy to be very honest, but I’m not sinking to her level.

I am asking the police to liaise with SS though and follow up for welfare.

Reactions: 20
tommy is an idiot otherwise he wouldn’t stay with trashley.
she thinks she’s above the law and is truly not at fault and neglectful of alf hence the anger.
in her head the ss visit was because we just hated her and want to cause problems. she’s stupid.

Reactions: 11
Ages ago I DM her in a kind gentle way that my daughter who is a secondary school doesn't feel the need to post photos of herself prancing around in her underwear to empower young women, or something in those words
Her reply was vile, that I was an awful prude of a mother and she felt sorry for my daughter to have a role model like me wtf???
I said I was extremely close to my daughter and have an amazing relationship and how proud I was of her.
I also told her I had left an abusive husband and a religious cult at the age of 40 taking my two children who are doing amazing,my son is an officer at Sandhurst and my daughter is a teacher.
Her reply was... Hahahahahah have a good life!
Revolting human being, not authentic,disingenuous,cold,narcissistic and bully.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Ages ago I DM her in a kind gentle way that my daughter who is a secondary school doesn't feel the need to post photos of herself prancing around in her underwear to empower young women, or something in those words
Her reply was vile, that I was an awful prude of a mother and she felt sorry for my daughter to have a role model like me wtf???
I said I was extremely close to my daughter and have an amazing relationship and how proud I was of her.
I also told her I had left an abusive husband and a religious cult at the age of 40 taking my two children who are doing amazing,my son is an officer at Sandhurst and my daughter is a teacher.
What an absolutely vile individual she is!!! I truly hope she gets fully exposed for her nastiness and bullying of others!!

Reactions: 14
This is the winning thread suggestion by far but it seems totally irrelevant now.

I don’t know about anyone else, but I don’t feel like it should be a witty title? Almost that it should just reflect that she’s been trolling tattlers?

What does anyone else think?
Any suggestions?

Maybe
Ashley James #13 She is the only troll, invading tattlers’ inboxes while posting ‘be kind’
Thread #13 suggestion: Detective Ashley is out in full force, sends threatening messages… but ‘be kind’ of course!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
It’s been really hard not to message Tommy to be very honest, but I’m not sinking to her level.

I am asking the police to liaise with SS though and follow up for welfare.
Definitely don’t message Tommy - Ash would love that. Any excuse to claim the trolls are coming after her family too. Beginning to think she’ll never see the error in her ways. Even if Sainsburys decide to drop the contract with her due to complaints, I imagine she’ll just see that as Tattlers ganging up on her to ruin her life. It is a shame that no one in her or TNBs families/friendship groups has intervened (though for all we know they may have via SS).

Reactions: 15
Definitely don’t message Tommy - Ash would love that. Any excuse to claim the trolls are coming after her family too. Beginning to think she’ll never see the error in her ways. Even if Sainsburys decide to drop the contract with her due to complaints, I imagine she’ll just see that as Tattlers ganging up on her to ruin her life. It is a shame that no one in her or TNBs families/friendship groups has intervened (though for all we know they may have via SS).
There was a tattler on here said her bf was mates with Tommy… wonder what he thinks of it all?

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion

Ashley James #13 “DJ”turned vigilante spy, can’t keep up with her web of lies

Reactions: 12
Whaaaaaaaat! How is she getting away with this?

Reactions: 8
she did similar to me… my profile says I’m a girl mumma… I gave her some friendly advice about Alf and she messaged back a bonkers reply…. Said she felt sorry for my daughters… I mean pardon? 🤣 and that she hopes they find her platform one day so she can empower them. I would be mortified if they felt empowered by someone who flutters her lashes and has her tits out 24/7. She also ended it with “I hope you find happiness” 🤣🙊 I think she just projects how she feels about herself onto other people.

Her posts now are actually worrying… she is so thick, social services are watching her yet she’s sending threatening messages. She hasn’t been signed off… she’s so silly. I hope dd are monitoring her mental health now. The latest post about being kind and a girls, girl? Is she having a laugh!!!!!! She is going to look even more stupid when The Daily Mail get hold of that story!!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Awww those motherly instincts that she felt sure would wake her when he was throttling himself in his sleep bag, certainly let her down when he was throwing up and diarrhoea-ing didn't it. Or she did wake, but the motherly instincts told the lazy witch to go back to sleep and leave the kid drowning in vom and tit.
Also the very instincts that kept her “ oblivious” after her nightmare from 1.6.30am when the child was wide awake! Amazing.

Reactions: 16
That is truly horrible. No one needs to flash their ass or tuts online to be enlightened. That's what Jordan aka Katie Price does. If she thinks it empowers women by doing that, then she needs to explain exactly HOW it does. If you look at some of the most powerful women around, heads of state, top lawyers, CEOs etc, you can't accuse those women of not being empowered. But did they have to strip off to do it? No, they used their talents, not their bodies. Those women are my role models. She takes her clothes off because she is too unintelligent to make any other impact,

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.