Ashley James #12 Her sickest lie yet, pretending she went to a vigil, is she instagram’s worst individual?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I highly doubt Tommy knows of her doings in messaging all of us. He’ll know about the SS, Ash would’ve filled him in on ‘trolling’ comments but her threatening us will hit him like a tonne of bricks. He seems like a really good guy (albeit no balls) but she’s manipulative and gaslighting so we have to look at it if it was a woman being gaslighted, abuse happens to men too.

I wonder if it’s worth compiling screenshots of nasty messages anyone has ever received (not just over the last 2 days) to prove how she really does have a nasty side. And if anyone would be willing to pass these onto TU. Coppafeel would also be disgusted.

#BeKind and all that ✌🏼

Reactions: 14
She thinks she's a role model for young girls? But all I can see plastered all over her grid is an attention-seeking, insecure, selfish, spoilt, arrogant, narcissistic, dishonest, vindictive little witch? Did I miss something?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Private account though, unless she is throwing money at something illegal, there’s not a lot on that profile to give anything away.

Judging by the bio though, it’s probably a good one for her to follow.

Reactions: 6
I highly doubt Tommy knows of her doings in messaging all of us. He’ll know about the SS, Ash would’ve filled him in on ‘trolling’ comments but her threatening us will hit him like a tonne of bricks. He seems like a really good guy (albeit no balls) but she’s manipulative and gaslighting so we have to look at it if it was a woman being gaslighted, abuse happens to men too.

I wonder if it’s worth compiling screenshots of nasty messages anyone has ever received (not just over the last 2 days) to prove how she really does have a nasty side. And if anyone would be willing to pass these onto TU. Coppafeel would also be disgusted.

#BeKind and all that ✌🏼
I’ve composed my email to TU, I’m waiting until I’ve spoken to the police (the officer is back on duty from 3pm) before I send it

I think adding all messages to the WIKI is a good idea though

Reactions: 11
I’ve composed my email to TU, I’m waiting until I’ve spoken to the police (the officer is back on duty from 3pm) before I send it

I think adding all messages to the WIKI is a good idea though
Let us know how you get on with the police Polly! As much as you are able to anyway. I’ve had some messages back and forth with her which were pretty rude but I don’t want to share them as it will out myself at the moment. Nothing since #SSgate, older messages

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well guys I've surrendered to the patriarchy today. I hung the washing out and cooking dinner. Never mind! See she follows some 1950s housewives types, Lindsey Queen of clean etc. Is she a hypocrite or is she planning on 'educating ' them?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
‘girls supporting girls’

yeah okay.
I think this is part of the problem. We are not girls. We are women. Once you become a mother you are a woman. Grow the duck up. Stop harking back to “ achievements “ or dramas from your teens. Grow the duck up. Take responsibility. Be accountable.
I’m sorry to Pollyanna and anyone else she has caused distress. X Instagram has created monsters and the whole exploitation of kids for content turns my stomach. Have your own merits. Ffs.
Lovely Day 🥴🤣 x

• Heart
Reactions: 23
7355AC42-6737-4ADF-AF25-18935BE30A1A.jpeg

For a jewellery ‘designer’ (🙊🤣) doesn’t she know that you’re not supposed to wear rings next to each other if they’re different types of metal? The love ring is bumping up against the silver part of the other ring, and they will damage each other.

I also find it cringeworthy when unmarried people wear rings on their ring finger, pretending it’s for a reason other than to look like they’re married.

Wear your rings wherever you want, Ashley, but don’t pretend to be an independent ‘I don’t need a man’ type of woman while wearing pretend wedding rings 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That is classic Ashley. Can’t take genuine, kindly worded and constructive criticism/questions, so she lashes out and goes straight to being rude and spiteful in whatever way she can (feel sorry for your children etc). I’d put money that most of us found ourselves here because a well-meant message was badly received by her. Those spiteful reactions sew seeds of doubt about a person’s authenticity, and once the veil slips, the truth about her lies becomes obvious.

• Heart
she did similar to me… my profile says I’m a girl mumma… I gave her some friendly advice about Alf and she messaged back a bonkers reply…. Said she felt sorry for my daughters… I mean pardon? 🤣 and that she hopes they find her platform one day so she can empower them. I would be mortified if they felt empowered by someone who flutters her lashes and has her tits out 24/7. She also ended it with “I hope you find happiness” 🤣🙊 I think she just projects how she feels about herself onto other people.

Her posts now are actually worrying… she is so thick, social services are watching her yet she’s sending threatening messages. She hasn’t been signed off… she’s so silly. I hope dd are monitoring her mental health now. The latest post about being kind and a girls, girl? Is she having a laugh!!!!!! She is going to look even more stupid when The Daily Mail get hold of that story!!
If only ALL of the aggressive dms she's sent to people who were just offering friendly advice were kept, I bet there's a ton of them out there, they would have made a brilliant instagram page "Ashley's love letters to her fans 💔"

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My other issue is that labelling any interaction that she doesn’t agree with as ‘trolling’, she diminishes actual trolling. It filters down the language. As a result, people who are actually subject to trolling get less sympathy/support, because people start to think trolling is just having a difference of opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve not caught up properly as had a crazy weekend but blimey, I hope those of you who’ve had threatening messages are ok. I can’t work out what she thinks she’ll gain from this but it’s a dangerous game. Well done for police reporting where possible, she cannot get away with threats like that.

@Cariad i hope you’re not feeling too unwell

• Heart
Reactions: 12
she did similar to me… my profile says I’m a girl mumma… I gave her some friendly advice about Alf and she messaged back a bonkers reply…. Said she felt sorry for my daughters… I mean pardon? 🤣 and that she hopes they find her platform one day so she can empower them. I would be mortified if they felt empowered by someone who flutters her lashes and has her tits out 24/7. She also ended it with “I hope you find happiness” 🤣🙊 I think she just projects how she feels about herself onto other people.

Her posts now are actually worrying… she is so thick, social services are watching her yet she’s sending threatening messages. She hasn’t been signed off… she’s so silly. I hope dd are monitoring her mental health now. The latest post about being kind and a girls, girl? Is she having a laugh!!!!!! She is going to look even more stupid when The Daily Mail get hold of that story!!
how exactly is she gonna empower them? by prancing half naked? is that what’s empowerment is all about? blimey let me strip down to feel empowered 🙄

Reactions: 10
General advice I’ve just received is don’t add any fuel to the fire and aggravate the situation…

Let’s change the subject, shift the focus and talk about anything other than messages if we can

❤❤

Also, Essex police are very very lovely and take this very very seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I’ve not caught up properly as had a crazy weekend but blimey, I hope those of you who’ve had threatening messages are ok. I can’t work out what she thinks she’ll gain from this but it’s a dangerous game. Well done for police reporting where possible, she cannot get away with threats like that.

@Cariad i hope you’re not feeling too unwell
@Ss-ldn , thanks....keep spiking temp and now have hacking cough as well as headache....waiting to hear back from 111 as I'm eligible for antiviral medication due to being on immunosuppressant medication ...I'm just glad I've had all my vaccinations ( 6 so far!)
husband also positive so we're looking after each other something Trashley wouldn't do if TNB was ill ....but then I don't keep harping on about the patriarchy

• Heart
Any objections if I start a new thread early and we rise above and start afresh? Sure she’ll pose in her bra again soon and give another rant about the patriarchy for us to discuss!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.