Ashley James #10 Hates to mother but having another, hope it’s not a little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god. Has she never heard that song before? Why would you sing along on camera to a song you don’t know lyrics to 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she like some alien from outer space coming down to earth to pretend she is a normal human 😭 it’s like when Ed miliband ate that bacon sandwich

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think Hello comes out on Mondays. Are we placing our bets on this week’s issue announcing thumb?

Reactions: 11
Thank you for downloading the bean singing and dancing video 🤣 I think she's deleted it from her stories. Edited to add I found it on the grid, I've given up looking at that.

How does she watch these thinking "that'll be a good one for the 'gram". Is she never embarrassed of herself for doing jazz hands regardless of the song.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She makes my little brother (who is a professional wedding DJ on weekends and works in an office on weekdays) look like the coolest DJ on the planet 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She didn’t get her grade A in dance did she? 🤣🤣
She gives me so much second hand embarrassment when she shares these videos!
Another great crowd shes playing to there… there’s about 15 people on the dance floor 🤣 don’t give up your day job ash.. oh wait!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Poor Alf wearing the same shoes he got fitted for at Clark’s on 11th June! 😩
I doubt they are the same pair and she’s bought a bigger size as we know how tight she’s been with his clothes for holiday!

• Sad
Look at those lush gardens Ash, the ones you'll miss so much. Here's an idea, you could get an outdoor exterior designer to make yours like that. Oh wait...🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually can’t cope with our nicknames. Trash, No Balls, baby thumb… 😭😭😭😂 ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Poor Alf wearing the same shoes he got fitted for at Clark’s on 11th June! 😩
I doubt they are the same pair and she’s bought a bigger size as we know how tight she’s been with his clothes for holiday!
Probably why he’s putting his dads on… telling them to get him some bigger shoes

• Haha
Recording Alf, then he walks out of the shot, rather than moving the camera to follow him she stands up and continues to record herself 🤔 loves herself more than anything I’ve ever seen!

Also, nice one Trash letting the world know where Tommy's parents live 👍

Twice you've told us they're by the sea, then you tag the area.

Reactions: 3
Also, nice one Trash letting the world know where Tommy's parents live 👍

Twice you've told us they're by the sea, then you tag the area.
Well we already all know her full home address and the name and address of her childminder- she just needed to make sure there wasn’t one bit of internet safety left.

Reactions: 7
You’re 100% a tit DJ if you put Mr Brightside on your playlist.

Can’t wait for the backlash of this weeks announcement of Thumb! People will see her for the cash cow parent she is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.