Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jaybtee

VIP Member
Maybe Alf had them up all night because he didn’t have any kind of safe sleep hygiene or routine…. Death tramp cot bumpers, freezing cold room, books, toys, sleeping in an unsafe bed with Ashley and NB at any old time, watching tv late at night getting over stimulated, empty belly before bed because watermelon doesn’t fill up anybody… I could go on!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry it wasn’t my intention to worry anyone or compare development, so I’m really sorry if I have offended anyone. 🤦‍♀️ Yes my Son was speaking 3 word sentences and counting to 20 by 20 months old but he has always been more of a talker and he is just naturally into numbers. It’s just his personality. On the other hand he isn’t really a climber and has no interest in riding a scooter or balance bike and he is over 3 now, whereas his friend who is the same age zips around on his scooter. They truly do all develop at their own pace and have their own interests. My comment was more of a reflection on Ashley seemingly showing off about Alf being able to say the ‘months of the week’ 🙄🤣 when we all know she has played no part in teaching him anything!

• Heart

Toffeebythesea

VIP Member
I've followed her for a long time, she did regularly meet up with that one old lady, who seemed quite glamourous and had an interesting past. She never met up with any poor people living in council houses that had had a normal life working in a shop or something.
I think her saying help is a bit of a stretch, they'd go for afternoon tea or sit and chat looking at old photos, she wasn't wiping bums and changing beds!
Probably hoping she'd leave her some inheritance

• Haha

littlepup

VIP Member
I can appreciate that she might have her reasons for forward facing, If she’s a nervous driver and he’s more fussy rear facing, it may be a lazy solution but she’s not alone.

What I cannot understand is the cot bumpers. They literally kill babies and there’s no reason for them. Might as well stick a ligature in there and hope he doesn’t find it. So his leg stuck through the bars? So what? It boils my blood that she is so pig headed, she persists just so as not to be told differently. She’s a narc. Won’t entertain the thought that she’s wrong and plays the victim when people tell her she is. They’re pointless and dangerous, no excuse.

Also she made out he’s only forward facing when she’s driving which we know isn’t true.

rawbin30

The lies are actually painful now. She must be so so so so insecure, which is a shame I suppose but fucking HELL… she probably paid for business class and made up that lie about the hostess. So pathetic

• Haha

oceanblu

Yet another video of Ashley eye fucking herself in next to nothing and seductively caressing her arse and tits but its absolutely NOT for the male gaze 🙄 she seriously needs to get over herself. I’ve never known anybody love themselves as much as Ash does and I’m all for body positivity and self love but fuck me she’s literally obsessed with her own reflection on another level!
She harps on constantly about not wanting to get married but that’s only because you can’t marry yourself!!

• Haha

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
She’s saying ‘thank you’ to Tommy?
What about the patriarchy??
She was at WoRk though so why should she need to thank his other parent for being a parent?

Her messages are so mixed up and confusing!!!

littlepup

VIP Member
Her brand of ‘slag your kids off for the ‘gram’ is totally missing the mark now that Alf is the most placid child going.
I could understand, when she was heavily sleep deprived, how she felt but now she’s just desperate to get rid of him.
She doesn’t say funny or relatable things about the strains of motherhood. She just talks about how happy she is to not be with him, how much happier she is when he is not around.

I hope she gets help before the next one

Wildflower18

Hahahahahahahahaha what a prick! Leaving her child again under the guise of work only to tell us she's doing an unpaid gig! You couldn't make this shit up! Absolutely pathetic that No Balls can't be left alone to cope with his one docile kid for two nights. They are both such melts. Good luck with two kids - JUST YOU WAIT 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Jaybtee

VIP Member
Wow front facing too?!? Get a mirror like everyone else! She genuinely ignores all safe child rearing advice, doesn’t she?

• Sad

Wildflower18

I just feel so sad for Alf. He's been passed from pillar to post. He must feel so confused and unsettled 💔

Any tiny bit of respect I had left for TNB has now gone.

• Sad

willowtree2

VIP Member
They bought a dining table with a fucking fire pit when they’re going to have 2 toddlers?

Hahahahaha

Shall we all collectively pray she catches Alf’s bug mid flight/during her stint in Italy so it gets ruined 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
But it's not your first child free flight though is it Ashley.....you've been to Ibiza with your girlfriends for a childfree weekend and you've had several weekends away with Tommy without Alf , including your birthday
I thought Alf was a good sleeper now, so why do you need to rest during the day unless your pregnant?!View attachment 1573242
Sorry but if you’re asked if you’d like to move to business class, would you ask why??

Reactions: 17

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
That arse cheek grab and pull 🤢

This is the third reel of her prancing around in her underwear in about a week, she just comes across as so boring and desperate.

• Sick

Ss-ldn

Chatty Member
This trip is so odd

strange crowd, and Trashley isn’t exactly selling it to her audience
feels like she was maybe a last minute replacement for someone who dropped out? Agree it doesn’t make sense at all and she’s not selling it one bit.
Clearly just fancied a free child-free jolly