Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jaybtee

VIP Member
I am seriously considering a safeguarding submission to Essex council, and that’s not something I’d ever do for a stranger on the internet.
Let us know how you get on Polly Anna. The sad thing is, if she was some chav on a sink estate she would have been reported well before now but hides behind her fluttering eyes and £1m home. We are shocked on the daily at how neglectful she is of her son. And Tommy NB isn’t much better because he allows it to happen - he’s a parent too

Reactions: 19

Toffeebythesea

VIP Member
So relatable with her £12,000 ring collection. Alf has to wear fleece pj's as she can't put the heating on though. Lovely day xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Toffeebythesea

VIP Member
WELL I'm 3 months postpartum, my baby hasn't slept longer than 2/3 hours at a time and guess what?? Not once have I uploaded a crying pic or video to insta 🤣🤣🤣 shut up Ashley. You are not relatable. You are a terrible mother.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Wildflower18

If it was a kid friendly garden Alf could be playing in it whilst Trash and No Balls chill/clean up. Instead he's sat in a highchair in the outdoor kitchen in front of his fucking iPad 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick

DoctorFlocci

Interesting. She said before they were going to have to wait for the outdoor kitchen as they couldn't afford it 🤔
“More money than sense” springs to mind. Who needs an outdoor kitchen? We’ve had a good summer but mostly the weather is crap.

Get a BBQ, by all means, but an outdoor kitchen is the sort of house “improvement” thing accountants advise rich people to do to offset their tax bill. Cashley must be making far too much money!

ETA: the “indoor” kitchen is a couple of metres away…🙄

sasbeep

VIP Member
I also can’t cope that her tiny purse has “everything she needs for DJing” 😂😂 DEAD of course it does Ash, all you need is an iPhone and your pointing finger doing your wee sound effects!

• Haha

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Her blatant lies (only spent 3 nights away from Alf 😂😂😂😂) are just another symptom of her privilege and self importance.

It’s a theme you’ll find amongst a lot of spoiled, wealthy, privately educated folks like Ashley. Called out on something? Wasn’t me! Didn’t happen! Not my fault! Why is everyone picking on me!

See Boris and his Etonian pals for similar behaviour. Never admit it, always distract.

• Heart

ketchupmayo17

what really irritates me about her is she is so cock sure of herself. As first time mothers we don’t know everything and make mistakes. WE ALL DO! But rather than take the ‘bombardment of messages’ about the dangers of front facing/cot bumpers/etc as educational, she views it as a complete negative. People being rude trolls that have no right.

If you are getting bombarded by messages about safety, perhaps you should take it on board and reevaluate. She is so
Over confident in her shit mothering skills and it’s extremely worrying.

Edited to say- I presume she’s not with Alf the rest of the day as she hasn’t posted anything other than that crap ad, so probably palmed him off to ‘work’

Last edited:

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
So Ash who has been to Marbella and Cotswolds with the girls for a weekend decoded she needed another weekend away alone purely because TNB went to LA for 1 week of work.

But she decided to accept on a whim but has known about it for a while 🤷🏼‍♀️

Ash, get your stories straight.

moimoi

VIP Member
Really sick of seeing her bouncing about in her underwear for absolutely no fucking reason, not even for a paid ad. Cue all the comments from men about how hot/sexy she is. That must be the reason she’s doing it - how sad.
Very boring but the not-for-the-male-gaze arse cheek wobbling/spreading with the stupid tongue has me 💀😂

How does that appeal to any women whatsoever?????

C46D00FC-4A39-456D-B847-12C2158506B6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
I still don’t get what the purpose of her being on this Italy trip is? Literally just to advertise the hotel? She’s probably not even being paid, just given the trip free, which makes it even more vile that she’s ditched Alf again. Influencers get given so much free shit they don’t deserve but this trip has really pissed me off. Maybe it’s because we’re having a rough time with our 8month old at the mo (he’s decided sleep is for the weak 😂), but I can’t stand how easily she worms her way out of parenting. :sick:

Mrs Lazarou

My son was sick a few days ago. He was in having an afternoon nap in his cot (rare as even at 19 months he's a contact napper pro!). I heard it from downstairs before the noise alert even came up on the monitor, flew upstairs and held him while he threw up all over me, so he didn't have to get it on himself as much. Then I ran us both a bath and we spent the whole day and night cuddling.

Everything was cancelled the next day even though he turned out fine.

Ashely is disgusting. I remember my son's poor, confused, scared little face when he was being sick. Poor, poor Alf. Cannot believe she posted about it with a big dumb smile on her face. Fucking hell.

• Heart

Wildflower18

Why am I not surprised that they have prioritised an outdoor kitchen over a play area for Alf? Couple of selfish pricks.

• Sad