Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
So it’s an ad - PR trip, so the hotel have paid for her stay. Have I got that right? She’s not making any money from this trip, just getting it free? If I’m right she’s an absolute cunt to call this work and leave Alf behind yet again just so she can have another holiday. Surely as an influencer who’s a parent, you’d work with hotel groups offering family trips?

• Sad
Reactions: 17

ketchupmayo17

So she’s laughing about being sent photos of children in accidents and is hyper aware of road safety yet still chooses to front face?? I get people front facing who are a bit naive / ignorant when it comes to the stats or just having bothered looking into it but for someone to say they’re HYPER AWARE and to still choose to do it, boggles my mind. She is a sorry excuse.

• Angry

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Imagine sitting at that table trying to enjoy your dinner in the marquee with that gormless bulb behind you, asking someone to film her prodding her button like a stuck toy. What an awful ‘gala’ 😂

Unless Tommy has had to go to be cameraman!

• Haha
  • Heart

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Sweet Lord this one doesn’t disappoint. So I logged in after work to see the Mr Bean moves. Gutted. But anyhow instead I’ve got “ let’s talk about Mum shaming “. 🥴 the poster clearly asked why cant TOMMY look after his child. Those A’s she’s talking about must be just given at private school cos this one’s for the birds. Anything for content. No vids cos she’s like a Fish out of water at some makey upey event in Ireland. Meanwhile Annie Mac will be tearing up Electric Picnic
I looked up the charity. One of the symptoms of Ataxia is involuntary eye movements. Maybe she’s covering her bases for the future 🤣🤣🤣
Guys it’s the first time they ve left Alf to DJ at some makey upey event in Ireland
Lovely day x 🥴

• Haha

sasbeep

VIP Member
I’ve just realised she was meant to announce her pregnancy early next week to coincide with her podcast but she will probably feel like she has to delay it because of the funeral! Bet she’s fuming! 😂

• Haha
Can’t get my head around this. Fucked off to a pretend DJ event this weekend. Sent him to the childminders this morning for the first time in six weeks and now TNB has chipped a fucking tooth so Poor Alf has been palmed off elsewhere again - and for bed!? (the nanny obviously isn’t boney, is she!).

Don’t even get me started that for her, ‘work’ is watching reality tv!? And can’t podcasts be recorded remotely? Couldn’t see have done it from home when he’s in bed?

• Haha

Sage245

VIP Member
Shes having a new baby for content. So she can try to be relatable again. All she does is repost postpartum crap. Yawn.
100%! She has nothing to say about Alf anymore as he’s older and not as marketable and of course she’s never with him. So she needs a new baby to get all the sponsorship deals back. It’s so sickening. And she’ll get everything gifted when there’s a cost of living crisis and loads of new parents are struggling to make ends meet

• Sad

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Well now. There’s Eating or Heating and then there’s Ashley Fucking Diamond James
Read the room you vacuous twat.
Lovely Day x 🤬

Wildflower18

Spend thousands on an outdoor kitchen and get caterers in 🤣🤣🤣 Dickheads.

Also, really grasping at straws by trying to make out the garden is kid friendly because it has a few decorative pebbles that Alf likes to pick up. Wow hes going to have amazing summers of fun in that garden then. We stand corrected 🙄🤣

• Haha

Toffeebythesea

VIP Member
So many mums found her most relatable when she was feeding Alf everywhere. On Jeremy Vine etc. I thought she was really cheering us new mums on but now it just makes me angry that she was likely doing it for engagement/followers and has now done nothing but slate it and put mums off.

If anyone lets this muppet deter them from feeding their baby, please don’t. She’s an awful example of parenting full stop and I promise you there is a better side to bf’ing.

No doubt with baby #2 she’ll boob but if it’s a girl it’ll be a different experience. Twat.
Everything, and I repeat EVERYTHING that this woman does is for social media. Its disgusting really.

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
I’ve never seen a less child friendly garden. A tiny patch of fake grass and no toys or play equipment. Steps up and down on hard concrete, perfect for accidents. It’s the type of garden you’d expect a childfree couple to have, how selfish of them.

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
Only gets a couple of hours with Alf in the evening so plonks him in front of the tv as always and films him. Lovely day x

• Haha
  • Heart

willowtree2

VIP Member
This is it so far. Think it’s 7 days (8 if someone can confirm Friday) out of 13 she’s not been with him.
The sad thing is that you know he’ll be gaslighted growing up saying that he never saw his mum because she was away working ‘hard’. No kid, you wrecked her life and she never wanted you. And it’s all over the media to see. 💔

• Sad

ketchupmayo17

There’s nothing to actually say that Ashley is there with Alf.

That could easily be a video that TNB’s mum has sent!
100%. And we know if she was there her mug would be right in the camera! She’s been sent that, she went out last night and I’d imagine he was picked up by nana late morning and has been there since. She’s being quieter about broadcasting her time without him as she knows it’s not going down well.

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Who, at 32 years old, puts their secondary school on their dating profile?? 🤣
But she’s obsessed with her secondary school life. Tells us all the time. Grade A student , bullied for being too beautiful/ breasts too big. Looked after the old folks , moved to France. Got a scholarship. Stuck in the past 100 %. The only people who dwell on the past so much have arrested development and are unhappy with their current lot. She’s not a. “ cool mum “ despite all of her going against the grain. You know why ? Cos to be a cool Mum your child has to think so. You can see she’s the least important person in her child’s life. Zero influence there. You get out what you put in. She’s a loser.

i can’t deal with these stories today. Put your phone down, Ashley. You’ve taken the weird, out of touch, generally cunty-ness up several notches today. Honestly, I’m not sure what’s worse, the fact she won’t hear the house for her child’s sake, the fact she so blatantly begrudges buying clothes for him, or the poorly hidden real amount she’s got on that account thing alongside making out she’s not well off. Total and complete twat. I’ve said it before but I really really don’t understand how on earth i ever subscribed to this bollocks.

Micernice

A bit late to this. Was at the pub.

If I was going to spend several thousands of ££ on a ring, say I could afford that (I can't) but if I could, I certainly wouldn't be dropping my thousands on an Ashley James special. If anyone buys that 23k ring they are a mug, good for you if you have the cash but Jesus go to Tiffanys or something.