Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrs Lazarou

Oh she's such a good.mun though. Bed at 3.08 because it's "back to Alf tomorrow". 🙄 Could she make herself sound any less excited if she tried?

I see boarding school on the horizon.

• Sad
Reactions: 17

willowtree2

VIP Member
Just seen Melissa’s stories. Julia’s had a truckload of shit go her way so she absolutely deserves a break. Why on Earth is Trashley involved in this? 😂 I hope she doesn’t moan about her shit life to someone who’s battled cancer recently.
Thanks for the love guys.. can you tell baby wasn’t planned 🫠 As mums we just get on with it don’t we? (Not if youre Ashley)

• Heart

Jaybtee

VIP Member
I'm surprised she's not super busy today preparing copied notes for her Twitter seeing as it's a big political day.
She’ll do that tomorrow, when she’s got time to copy and paste everyone else’s thoughts and opinions x

• Haha

sasbeep

VIP Member
Very very very needed after just coming back from a 5* holiday about a week ago where they had loads of free couple time because Alf was in the crèche most days and had a baby sitter most nights so they could go out for dinner!
She’s actually a pathological liar at this point 😂

potatoface431

Chatty Member
The ‘work’ is tagging the resort in her stories. Such an inspiration to all mothers, working so hard and parenting full time too. Simply inspiring x

• Haha

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
You guys are such trolls!

Poor Ashley has been on a work trip and now she deserves a hair appointment because the awful airline didn’t get her bag home with her and so she doesn’t have her one and only hairbrush and the only option was to go to the hairdresser!

• Haha

ketchupmayo17

L
What the actual fuck was that post 😂😂😂😂 There’s self-love and then there’s being an arrogant jumped up twat. Why mention work men? I doubt Alf said that was her off his own back- she would’ve gone ‘does it look like mummy?’ cos it looks nothing like her. Fucking lockdown reference… did you know she was the only one who went through lockdown with a baby? How do people still follow her shit show? Wow 😂😂😂😂😂
it was the ‘I have quite a few paintings of myself up’ 😂😂😂 the most narcissistic twat ever!!

she wouldn’t know what ‘funny’ meant if it kicked her in her boney arse.

Ps; Alf is at childminders today can I presume? (For my log 😂😂)

• Haha
  • Heart

ketchupmayo17

She’s such an enormous dick! In the last few stories alone:

bought a woolen VEST TOP because she gets cold in winter 😂

had to look after her own child from 5-6 😔

her ‘high street’ outfit costs nearly £300

‘Busted’ for something she’s already been ‘busted for. This is also the girl who walks down the streets recording herself crying/talking so not sure why she’s pretending being caught taking a selfie in the privacy of her own garden is embarrassing to her!

• Haha

Toffeebythesea

VIP Member
Well that's the least child friendly "play room" I've ever seen. Looks like it's set up as a show home. Why would you have a huge book case with photo albums and plants on it in a child's play room. I'm.probably just being petty but I don't give a F. If it was a normal nice person I'd say it looked good but it isn't. It's a room for Alf to play in so Ashley can eye fuck the camera and avoid all patenting duties in the little time she has with him.

Reactions: 16

Ss-ldn

Chatty Member
Wow, she’s a LOT today.

It’s been said before but she’s totally setting Alf up to be a picky eater. Doesn’t self feed, doesn’t use cutlery (presumably to cut down on mess) and always with a screen in his face. She even says he eats better when distracted. This is textbook ‘what not to do’. Absolutely astounded this is the first family meal they’ve had too - again, setting up for failure. Eating should be a social event as well as fuel.

I can’t even with the car seat. Does he even cry, he seems so docile. Honestly can’t wait to see how she copes when the actual toddler tantrums kick in and she’s got number two on board as well.

• Sad

Ss-ldn

Chatty Member
“I get back in time to pick him up from school”.
School?! He’s not even 2 and she’s mentally packed him off to school already.

31258763-528C-482C-8C96-7B3A7AC0B753.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Loving her response about Liz Truss, a quick check shows she is copying her opinions and numbers from a guardian report from 2015 :LOL:

‘I am absolutely furious that the PM has done nothing about the figures reported 7 years and 3 prime ministers ago’

Liz Truss has also reportedly done nothing for the LGBTQ community, unlike Ashley who was such a supporter she had a kid with one;)
Come on troll, she went on bumble and kissed a girl, not just to impress men either. She doesn’t put labels on who she loves except she’s the exact stereotypical relationship

• Haha