Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Why why why do I do it to myself. Wow. What an absolute brain dead selfish privileged moron. Grade A entitled horror. I would just absolutely LOVE to meet this vile woman in person. I’d say she cannot hold an educated conversation. She’s is the most condescending prat on the internet. Wow. Just wow

• Heart
Reactions: 16

willowtree2

VIP Member
“I want Alf to be surrounded by all our family and friends because they will offer him things we can’t” free childcare

Like love, affection, their undivided attention and a meal that doesn’t consist of a pouch, watermelon and grated cheese?

He’s better off with his grandparents. Ashley is poisonous and her resentment of Alf is palpable. Children are precious and she’s an awful mother - that’s not society having unrealistic expectations of mothers, that’s an assessment of her behaviour towards him.
She’s actual poison. ‘We really really really need the time to ourselves’. The fact they never see their baby even comes into her head. It’s just about them. Thank god he has those grandparents. He may as well be an orphan.

• Sad

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
All that money on her hair and her hairdresser hasn't even posted a grid picture of Ashley since 2020 🤣

• Haha
Feel exactly the same regarding breastfeeding. She’s been such a poor advocate. She makes out it was an awful burden, Alf ‘refused’ a bottle. She couldn’t go out. He didn’t sleep etc etc. Yet there she was, being gifted all the most expensive breastfeeding accessories (what the hell was all that pumping about at the beginning, other than to flog that Elvie pump!?). She surely must have totally screwed her supply up pumping all the time!? Don’t even get me started on those stories she posted after he allegedly but her. She makes me fucking rage about this.

Not to mention the ‘nanny’ who brought Alf to her to feed while she “worked”.

• Sad

kiraaarrrr

Chatty Member
She influences me, just into the opposite direction! She’s turned me off of a lot things I was tempted by. She used to wear a lot of river island dresses and I’d always do a Google search so not to click on her af links 😂 but now I just don’t like anything she’s associated with. I think it says a lot about a company if they’re willing to work with her so I stay away now

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
How comes Trash was crying whilst walking with Alf? Was that on the way to the childminders? If so, was she wanting some kind of sympathy from her? 🙄
I thought the video was from last year when she had an hour alone, for the first time ever, to go yoga or something but then Tommy and Alf were with her anyway, so not really alone 🤷🏼‍♀️

TNB did make me laugh. Turns to look at her, sees her filming herself crying and just turns back round and carries on 🤣 things like this must be so normal in their relationship.

• Haha

littlepup

VIP Member
Accepted the trip on a whim not knowing where she was going - but only promotes things she really loves and researches and wants to put her name to, obviously

• Haha

moimoi

VIP Member
Fs she’s off to Italy today for ‘work’ but luckily Nana is coming to the rescue as the childminders won’t have a sick child… she’s unreal.

Oh and another reminder of how she was a grade A student 🙄🙄🙄

• Wow

Tlyfe

VIP Member
I have nothing to say to parents who actually go out to work and barely see their kid, but this fucking muppet

MissBijou

Chatty Member
So many mums found her most relatable when she was feeding Alf everywhere. On Jeremy Vine etc. I thought she was really cheering us new mums on but now it just makes me angry that she was likely doing it for engagement/followers and has now done nothing but slate it and put mums off.

If anyone lets this muppet deter them from feeding their baby, please don’t. She’s an awful example of parenting full stop and I promise you there is a better side to bf’ing. (Important to remember FED is best etc)

No doubt with baby #2 she’ll boob but if it’s a girl it’ll be a different experience. Twat.
The irony is that she’s become THAT mum that she continually slags off, the “oh just you wait” mum, yet she can’t seem to see that!

I honestly don’t understand her at all anymore, I don’t even have children and am nowhere near that life stage yet, but I initially loved her for her realness and viewed her as a breath of fresh air!

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
Oh fucking hell, a new grid post about her house but really just an excuse to mention she’s a lockdown mum who exclusively breastfed and co-slept with her baby. Ashley, please STFU, it’s really like listening to a broken record. Literally no one gives a shit anymore, and no, we aren’t interested in seeing your house or garden.
Rant over, sorry 😅

• Haha

ketchupmayo17

‘Take a video of me reading to alf’ urgh she’s so contrived. Can’t resist smiling straight into the camera can she.

• Sad
  • Sick

Sazz1006

VIP Member
I just find it so bizarre that she’s having another baby when she hates spending time with the one she has. She just downright refuses to change her life in any way to accommodate a child she chose to have. Like others have mentioned I think an agreement has been made that she can get a live in nanny but they can’t justify it for one, hence child number two on the way. She is in for a terrible time and it’s little Alf I feel so sorry for, I don’t think I can watch the shitshow that’s coming 😢
I’m quite new to this page, only came from the Hinch thread as I couldn’t believe anyone could be worse than Hinch but blimey, this woman is dreadful. From what I’ve read, she was only just into a lock down I relationship with Alfie’s father when she got pregnant and it doesn’t seem like the perfect match to me. If Alfie came along too soon in their relationship, why would you not work on the relationship and becoming a couple (as it was kind of forced on them) before having another baby? She clearly has no tolerance for that gorgeous little boy so why not wait until he is at a stage where she enjoys him more. I know some people really don’t like the baby/toddler stage and prefer them when they’re over 2. It just seems completely not thought out.

What a random group of people for a sponsored trip!!
That’s what I thought! Can’t imagine Julia Bradbury who is recovering from breast cancer, getting on very well with Ashley. Completely different backgrounds, interests and family values and who in Julia’s position whold want to see someone flaunting their tits at every opportunity?

Tlyfe

VIP Member
Wonder if Alf will be palmed off again the weekend as it’s Tommy’s birthday?

• Sad

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
She said something like ‘someone who sometimes looks after Alf’ didn’t she? Then there must have been a second person, too?
Maybe the Nanny did extra days, or the Nanny's daughter, or the guy that works in Co-op, or the posties at the picket line.

Let's be honest, it'll always be anyone but her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Eating in the new garden… Alf looking at the iPad. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I love eating outside with my baby, we look at the birds and the planes and have a chat. Absolutely no need for an iPad!

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
I agree on the partner front. When I have our 4th mines already said he can’t cook… so won’t. He needs his sleep for work… so won’t do night feeds. Won’t entertain the idea of formula cos he might have to give a bottle and let me have some freedom… and he wonders why I’m shitting it. And I wonder why I get pissed off with mums like Trashley.

I manage to wash my hair once a week with 3 kids atm. If you have plenty of help the whole ‘I don’t get to shower or have a hot cup of tea’ thing with 1 kid is bullshit.
that must be so hard for you, hope you’re doing ok. Mr Willowtree sounds like he needs a kick up the arse.

• Heart