Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Most peoples instincts are to care for their sick child instead of send them to childcare, not leave them on holidays, buy mental amounts of toys and clothes to treat them and follow safe sleep guidelines with an empty cot but not trashley

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Tank Girl

VIP Member
I thought No Balls was a decent bloke too until I saw how comfortable he is with their shit parenting
No decent bloke would be interested in her in the first place . You d have to be as vacuous / self centred as her to put up with her surely? Any of the men I know would RUN a mile

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
We all know she can't cook but first time they've eaten the same food together and from the sound of it, first time she's cooked for TNB since December 2019 😳

And TNB still feeding him! Give the boy his own cutlery and distract him by actually talking to him instead of stuck in front of a screen yet again.

Nice safety awareness there Ash 👍 just advertise to everyone EXACTLY where you'll be today with your child.

It's a SIX minute drive. I bet he has an iPad strapped to the back of her headrest - it's nothing to do with being able to see her.

Could this be her first day alone with him? I highly doubt it, somebody else must be meeting them or coming round later.

She is an absolute fool.

Last edited:
Aww that garden, Alf will absolutely love playing in that, so safe with mainly porcelain Slabs and a measley piece of grass 🙃
I just can’t see why anyone in their right mind would have their garden done like this when they have a young child? If she is pregnant, she’s seriously going to regret Alf not having a safe outside space to play while she’s tied up with a new baby? I just cannot get my head around the stupidity of this garden design?

• Heart

Jaybtee

VIP Member
This trip is so odd

strange crowd, and Trashley isn’t exactly selling it to her audience

• Haha

Jaybtee

VIP Member
The justifying and caveating on every single story this morning makes me think her management has had a word with her …. But she’s totally taken it to extremes. She’s just not a natural, sensible or good parent. I’m especially confused that she doesn’t go out with Alf at all and that they usually stay in? No wonder she hates parenting! That would genuinely be torture, you’ve got to keep your toddler entertained by taking them to the park, the library, out swimming, even just to coffee shops with friends… remember it was Alf’s first time in a supermarket last month? Normal mums take their kids to the shops like three times a week 😂 his life is so small, no wonder Poor Alf seems developmentally backwards and docile and a bit slow compared to his peers - he doesn’t get the chance to do anything!

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
They ‘really really really need to time to ourselves’ coz they hardly see each other……They’ve literally JUST been on holiday together!

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
She’s referencing the ‘Not my King’ protests/banners etc. So saying he’s not her prince, as someone might say ‘not my king’ about Charles. Doesn’t really work in this case, as shown by the confusion! But she’s a A grade student don’t you know and can articulate herself perfectly well. 🙄

• Haha

willowtree2

VIP Member
Anyone fancy waiting outside the salon with an egg in hand?

Have to say, a teeny part of me thought no way would she palm Alf off as it’s the weekend and she hasn’t seen him at all… but she actually did. How is she ok with this? I just don’t understand. I don’t understand how her ‘followers’ still show her love and applaud her behaviour. It’s shocking!

At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if the the grandparents were signed over as legal guardians and her and No Balls have him for visiting.

• Haha

Cariad

VIP Member
Ffs , just had a look at her "vintage ring " collection ...who in the current economic climate has a spare £12000 lying round to fritter on jewellery
There's even 1 for £23000! absolutely astounding! .....read the room Ashley
9C64E4CD-E058-4DFA-8239-B44496AD6182.jpg
74742377-887A-4154-AE0B-80ED280F1048.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

potatoface431

Chatty Member
That’s why she was quiet yesterday afternoon and evening, Alf was at nanas! Literally been away from him all week. I have long work days at the end of the week, i literally fucking speed home to sniff my little boys stinky neck after being away from him for almost 12 hours. Then on my days off and shorter work day he is with me and only me. Precious time. She’s a cunt. So glad Alf has decent grandparents

Ss-ldn

Chatty Member
Weird how she always harps on about being a grade A student. She mentions her degree here but not her grade for that - clearly can’t have been a first or a 2:1 or we’d never hear the end of it

7F55030E-C816-4670-AAED-1AEC50AC3F23.jpeg

• Haha

DoctorFlocci

Whilst Trashley’s a hot mess, making a series of ridiculous faces whilst promoting jewellery no one can afford or would want to, her fellow Made In Chelsea alumnus, Millie Mackintosh is amongst the co-signatories of the open letter sent to our new PM on the subject of childcare.

Pregant Then Screwed, The Juggle & Grazia have written the letter & there is a very long list of signatures. No Ashley James though? The woman who needs childcare more than any other parent in the UK? How could she have been left out? Perhaps no one cared to ask her… interesting to see how long it takes her to hop on the band waggon.

Attachments

• Heart

willowtree2

VIP Member
So many mums found her most relatable when she was feeding Alf everywhere. On Jeremy Vine etc. I thought she was really cheering us new mums on but now it just makes me angry that she was likely doing it for engagement/followers and has now done nothing but slate it and put mums off.

If anyone lets this muppet deter them from feeding their baby, please don’t. She’s an awful example of parenting full stop and I promise you there is a better side to bf’ing. (Important to remember FED is best etc)

No doubt with baby #2 she’ll boob but if it’s a girl it’ll be a different experience. Twat.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Sage245

VIP Member
Ohh Tommy’s emergency dentist appointment makes sense then if they were doing the baby shoot for Hello 🙄

Toffeebythesea

VIP Member
Goes on GB News to be the voice of the working class and advocate for the unions, at the same time has a child minder, a nanny, a million pound house currently undergoing a bathroom and garden makeover, having just returned from a circa 10k holiday.

So relatable, so authentic.
I feel like messaging them. How can they have someone like her advocating for the working class???? That's it I'm writing a complaint. (I know they don't care how I feel but I care how I feel 🤣🤣🤣)

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
I despise Ashley however I have had a similar experience and am now feeling so bad reading these comments! It was a midweek night, my husband and I were totally sober, there was a noise notification on the camera but when we looked on the camera our daughter was sleeping soundly and we assumed she had just been coughing. When we went in the next morning, she had been sick - a good part of it was out of the cot but she had actually lay on top of the vomit so it wasn't visible on the camera.

I was definitely heartbroken about it and we both felt awful however sometimes these things can happen + there's no neglect or safeguarding issues present.
This doesn’t sound like the same situation that Alf was in and you didn’t publish it on the internet, disregarding your child’s dignity, I’d assume.

• Heart