Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wildflower18

The people in the comments haven't cottoned onto how little time they spend with Alf and just how often they put themselves before him. All this 'we've barely seen eachother' stuff really shouldn't be the issue when you've barely seen your CHILD! That's what it boils down to. They absolutely deserve to be shamed. Selfish pricks. Yes Grandparent time is lovely but cannot replace time with your main caregivers; your parents - especially your mother. Fucking bitch.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

ketchupmayo17

And stealing questions that are asked of other people and not her? Weird 😂😂😂 get off your phone ya melt
Sure her ‘friends’ happy this idiot is using her content to create her own! Any excuse to harp on about her amazing single life. The 2 years before meeting TNB’s were the best of her life? How bizarre for a mother to say that. My life was amazing before I had a child, travelling, weekends away, nights out, binging box sets undisturbed etc but it wasn’t a patch on the happiness we have now! She doesn’t have a maternal bone in her boney body.

• Haha
Haha, the woman banging on about the “Mum Police” also the one who was complaining “nobody told me” make up your mind. Either you want to be informed or you don’t.
Ultra aware of road safety…doesn’t stop another car hitting you or some other eventuality that you can’t foresee.

She’s in the “It’ll never happen to me” gang

• Haha

Mousejen

How respectful to the monarchs passing when on her grid the Queen is next to a picture of Ashley's backside 🙊

• Haha
  • Sick

littlepup

VIP Member
I'm telling you now if I looked like this at 29 years old my family would be throwing an intervention she looks like she's spent a week on crack
Who has a house at 29 and if you had a student loan, of course you’d still be paying it off?! She’s also the only person who puts so much importance on being in a relationship at that age. She really does create problems where there aren’t any.

I don’t know anyone obsessed with being single vs coupled, meeting milestones in a timeframe etc like her. What does she have to do with anything? In 40 years beyond the ‘if we’re still single at 50’ joke or facing the age limit on fertility I’ve never once thought you evaluate it let alone discussed it with friends.

• Haha

sasbeep

VIP Member
What’s this all about? Do you think she accidentally uploaded a picture from her drafts and forgot to copy and paste her ramblings about growing older here? 😂
It’s gone now. Prepare to see it again later with her rant about growing older 😂

Hi Ashley 👋

• Haha

YahBasic

Chatty Member
Neither of the last two stories are listed as ad.

“Tommy would love this”.

I’m sure you’ll have plenty of chances to have your first baby-free trip to Italy together. Probably next week.

• Sick
  • Sad

Cariad

VIP Member
I hope she realises she'll need to keep Alf off from the childminder tomorrow if he's had sickness and diarrhoea although of course we know she won't 🥺- With any luck Alf will be fine , but he'll have passed it on to his mum and dad

Feeiona

She's doing the exact opposite of attachment parenting. More how to detach from your child

• Heart
  • Sad
As others have said I would literally need to have lost a limb for my Son to be picked up by someone else and put to bed by them, after his first time back at the childminder in 6 weeks. It’s disgusting. She doesn’t deserve to be having another child.

willowtree2

VIP Member
Also on her post ‘breatsfeeding with Alf refusing to take a bottle’. Why would he need a bottle? The ‘job’ she’s in was closed during lockdown (mr bean button pushing). She was home all the time. Her childcare nanny was in the house so Alf could be brought to her. She was with the father of the child so no need to send her child away for visits. Why did he need to take a bottle?
She had a fucking doula who would bring him to her whenever. More than any of us had through lockdown. I’m fed up of hearing this excuse. She was happy enough to flaunt her tits to make a point to oogling blokes. Such a dick

ketchupmayo17

LOL at her getting an outdoor kitchen when she doesn’t use her indoor one 😂👊 well apart from the microwave.

DING! dinners done!

• Haha

kiraaarrrr

Chatty Member
She screams “I’m not like other girls” energy!
im a mum but I’m not frumpy (like all the others!!!) eugh.

she’s a prime example of how what’s inside can make you ugly

• Haha

Jaybtee

VIP Member
“My dad was a fireman”
What’s that got to do with the price of fish????

mindboggling stories from Trashley this morning

• Haha

willowtree2

VIP Member
Also- the fact that the spends for Alf’s clothes have to come from Plum. She can’t just go shopping and whip out her bank card, knowing full well she has the money to spend a tonne on him!

willowtree2

VIP Member
What the actual fuck about the meal. How many holidays have they had where they could’ve eaten the same thing?

First day of weaning my kids eat what we’re eating. I’ve never made more than one meal for dinner. It’s so sad she doesn’t realise how fucking mental this is. What a dysfunctional fucked up household that baby is growing up in 💔
My toddler same age as Alf takes his cutlery to the table every night, he calls his siblings for din dins and tucks in without a screen in his face.

She’s a dick.

• Sad

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
Imagine doing a whole photo shoot with all the slow-mo effects, eye fucking, close ups etc for a brand that isn't even paying you for that level of content 🤣

It's the 2nd post of this type in less than 2 weeks.

I'm convinced this will be used again later once baby thumb is announced along the lines of "I wanted to celebrate my newly pregnant body with some pretty underwear to remind me of how much I love myself".

The heart hands over the belly and the touching of it at the end convinced me even more these are pregnancy related - just like that video she created in lockdown with extreme close ups of her arse ect.

• Haha

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
Oh Ashley 🤣 did you go to the forest with Hansel and Gretel or did you see the 7 dwarves on their way to work?

You have not been going to the forest in those pristine cream trainers when we've had torrential rain for days.

So that sounded like her and Tommy were doing a photo shoot at home?
Hence the emergency dentist appointment last night 🙄

Urgh, got to be the baby thumb shoot ready for next week, particularly as she got Michael Grey out again to twizzle her hair

Last edited:
  • Haha