Ashley Hunt - thecosmeticconsult

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope . Try again

Does Ashley only have friends in the Cheshire elite? Should I have called him wallet instead. Sorry my bad
So definitely a scouser then with the word ‘wallet’ being used 😂 I saw Luke the other day and there was so much temptation to just go and ask him 😂

This thread just keeps getting better 😂

Don’t you think she seems a little embarrassed about it? Like one post she did was something like so yeh I got married.
Kind of think she agreed to it when she was pissed or something 🤣
She put up her wedding photo and a few minutes later posted another photo- almost as if to divert the attention away from the wedding photo.
He’s going to get one hell of a wake up call 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Nope not a scouser either. Like a game of guess who this. I didn't realise the word wallet originated in Liverpool... who knew🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
So definitely a scouser then with the word ‘wallet’ being used 😂 I saw Luke the other day and there was so much temptation to just go and ask him 😂

This thread just keeps getting better 😂

She put up her wedding photo and a few minutes later posted another photo- almost as if to divert the attention away from the wedding photo.
He’s going to get one hell of a wake up call 🤦🏼‍♀️
Whoever it is is 100% a scouser- it’s very common for Scouse men to want to make out their ex is damaged goods and scream and shout nasty stuff because deep down if they can’t have them they don’t want anyone else to have them... just seems like a scorned ex who wants to put her down so that people believe it and dislike her.
This is the only thread they’ve been on 😂

Whoever it is is 100% a scouser- it’s very common for Scouse men to want to make out their ex is damaged goods and scream and shout nasty stuff because deep down if they can’t have them they don’t want anyone else to have them... just seems like a scorned ex who wants to put her down so that people believe it and dislike her.
This is the only thread they’ve been on 😂
I don’t think blokes would use a gossip site personally, but who knows.
I think the rate in which she casts off friends, it’s def someone who used to know her socially etc.
She’s been really friendly with loads of girls and now mysteriously isn’t.

I don’t think blokes would use a gossip site personally, but who knows.
I think the rate in which she casts off friends, it’s def someone who used to know her socially etc.
She’s been really friendly with loads of girls and now mysteriously isn’t.
Scouse men love a gossip.. and as I said it’s to write about an ex. If it’s an ex friend how would they know so much recent information about her and never say why they aren’t friends... Embarrassing to be honest.

Reactions: 1
Scouse men love a gossip.. and as I said it’s to write about an ex. If it’s an ex friend how would they know so much recent information about her and never say why they aren’t friends... Embarrassing to be honest.
Just because she is no longer a friend doesn't mean I am not close to people she still speaks too.so are you saying everybody on here is an ex of ashleys? If you look I'm not the one who started this thread. Maybe I'm just another nobody who she used for her own gain .

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Just because she is no longer a friend doesn't mean I am not close to people she still speaks too.so are you saying everybody on here is an ex of ashleys? If you look I'm not the one who started this thread. Maybe I'm just another nobody who she used for her own gain .
Just to clarify, I started the thread but I’m also not Luke 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s working overtime to make it look like she spends time with her daughter, she’s been reading on here! I’ve never seen so much of her daughter on her page 😂

She’s working overtime to make it look like she spends time with her daughter, she’s been reading on here! I’ve never seen so much of her daughter on her page 😂
Definitely. Well done Ashley spending time with your daughter 👏🏼
Not sure why she needs a MUA to do her face for lunch out with her daughter but 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Ashley were sleeping with a 20 year old scouser few months ago, He bought a coat and bag for Valentimes Day

Prada puffa he got her same as mollie mays is name is day downing

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Do you mean Bay Downing?
👍 ye……

Funny how she gave the I isn’t don’t need no man on every story when she got herself pregnant after 2 min knowing lukeuy backhohse and then married ex who cheat, goth loaded as wall: she knows she what she’s is doing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.