Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tefi

I don’t know whether she knows but Ed was still sleeping with girls in February - would feel sorry for her if she didn’t.

And she probably did pay for all her things before Ed, because all her “designer” stuff was from AliExpress/DHgate (no shade, just facts)
yep, I was still sleeping with him in March too 😕

• Wow
Reactions: 16

whatsthetea1

I do listen to their podcast and at times I enjoy it but does anyone else think they just go to way too far? I’m listening to the bonus episode now and they’re talking about how girls should turn sharing location on their boyfriends phone when they’re in the shower without them knowing? It’s totally inappropriate and if this was a man’s podcast about a woman someone would be calling the police! Their advice is horrendous

• Wow
Reactions: 16

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Funny how she bangs on about health stuff and th on her story she’s stuffing her face with a greggs bacon roll, the worst meat you can eat 🤢
She’s full of it… she swears by health products whilst eating bacon rolls, smoking fags, drinking and pumping her face and body full of chemicals- yet she won’t use box standard tampons because they contain toxins 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
These holiday pics. The entire Fendi print outfit, the Hermes sandals with a big H, the LV bucket hat, the baby and Ed in Buberry check. Screams new money firstly, secondly no style and thirdly does she have no other outfits?! This trip better be in Benidorm, it’s where she belongs.

• Haha
I just can’t take anything she promotes seriously when she pumps herself full of shit, chows down on greggs sausage rolls and smokes 🤷🏻‍♀️
Each to their own but don’t preach the I am holier than thou with my perfect healthy lifestyle when you’re not!

I feel embarrassed to have ever called her a friend. She is a disgrace of a human being. So self obsessed, be lovely to your face but the minute your back is turned she would be there with the knife. Ashley is getting married to her ex STOBART this week. How desperate does she want to be. Luke didn't want to marry her so she went running back to her ex who she slagged off because he was sleeping around when they were together. She will do anything for money that girl. Oh she was going to do this without telling the baby's dad too . Who does that !! Vile

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She had another baby to secure her future, that’s it. I bet it was a case of well if you want a baby then I want it at the Portland, I want a nanny etc etc, she doesn’t seem maternal at all

• Heart

Niknik50

New episode today and the first thing they talk about is tattle and she read it on a night out and people are saying she looks old and fake lol
I don’t think she looks old. I don’t think I’ve seen that comment on here to be honest. What I don’t understand is why she is so bothered about people commenting on her surgery. She branded herself as the cosmetic consultant, but now doesn’t want to talk about cosmetic surgery (incase she gets judged) and won’t share surgical advice or surgeons names! Why not just call herself Ashley Stobart then? She’s such a fraud and it’s all about the money for her. She constantly lies and changes her mind on things. The recent stretch mark cream ad? Even though she’s said before the stuff doesn’t work and people shouldn’t advertise it! I really like Lauren but I cannot stand Ashley, her personality is more fake than her body

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
For someone that gets a lot of treatments, Ashley’s skin just always looks very thin and red to me. Her face looks sore always 🥴.

Reactions: 12

RobinsHood

Does anyone know her nannies schedule? Or when she stopped having a night nurse. 😂 This speculation of spending no time with kids is hilarious. Instagram people post what they want you to see! Does anyone ask where her husband is or how much he looks after children? No because nobody cares. People follow her for surgery and skincare advice not the mummy club. I love a gossip about her but this is stupid speculation on someone’s childcare. If I could afford a nanny AND a night nurse with 10 facials a week I bloody would too!!
Isn’t that what we do on Tattle…speculate, Gossip….share differing views and opinions on what people do or don’t post (and tell us on their podcast) 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12

georgia654

She’s willing to pump herself with filler and implants etc but then posts shit like this about taking paracetamol in pregnancy 🙄
She’s thick as shit. Why would an adult pregnant woman be taking the children’s medicine Tylenol (basically Calpol)? 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

whatsthetea1

I’m shook that she’s flogging the stretch mark cream on her story when she’s point blank said multiple times that NO creams work for stretch marks wtf I actually feel stupid for buying one of her recommendations before when she’s clearly a fraud

• Sad
Reactions: 11