Ashley Hunt - thecosmeticconsult

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she has got to keep up the image that luke was soo horrible and mean and controlling 🙄 and have people feel sorry for her. More lies.
Such a Mean Girls vibe to the whole thing.
They think Tattle is bad because it’s about them- imagine the bitchy comments they make about any other normal girl - or man, based on the remarks they make in their podcast.

Reactions: 5
Such a Mean Girls vibe to the whole thing.
They think Tattle is bad because it’s about them- imagine the bitchy comments they make about any other normal girl - or man, based on the remarks they make in their podcast.
I noticed the ‘means girls’ theme also 😂 that just shows the lack of maturity right there!
I actually feel they did themselves an injustice with this postcast. Everything was ‘If we ever get this opportunity again then I’ll explain...’ 😂

I have a feeling it will all come crashing down foe both of them and then they’ll understand what a true single working mum actually is, one that isn’t funded by an ex and with nannies 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She brushed the topic of her wedding off quite quickly too.
Yeah didn’t understand how she said it’s not interesting! A marriage between an engaged couples isn’t interesting - but from being single to engaged in the space of a few months is very interesting!

Reactions: 2
Ashley sort of proved us all right about the fact that she goes for rich men. She only likes men in expensive shoes! And running out of a restaurant on a date for someone’s choice in drink. Seems a bit stuck up to me. It’s really shocking how much they have both spent on surgery I just don’t understand where the money comes from. They say they work and that’s where it’s coming from but I’m sorry over the 10 years they have both worked in the cosmetic industry they can’t have made that much money, especially earlier on when they both seem to have had a lot of work done. Even if they did make £4-£5k commission which I doubt that’s still £60k and a basic salary which would be highly taxed?

Ashley sort of proved us all right about the fact that she goes for rich men. She only likes men in expensive shoes! And running out of a restaurant on a date for someone’s choice in drink. Seems a bit stuck up to me. It’s really shocking how much they have both spent on surgery I just don’t understand where the money comes from. They say they work and that’s where it’s coming from but I’m sorry over the 10 years they have both worked in the cosmetic industry they can’t have made that much money, especially earlier on when they both seem to have had a lot of work done. Even if they did make £4-£5k commission which I doubt that’s still £60k and a basic salary which would be highly taxed?
£4-5k a month and Lauren is living with her mum.

Reactions: 3
Yeah didn’t understand how she said it’s not interesting! A marriage between an engaged couples isn’t interesting - but from being single to engaged in the space of a few months is very interesting!
Single to Engaged to Married in a couple of months 😂 The fact she down played it and said it was a long, boring story makes you wonder why she seems so reluctant to just address it and to firstly hide it. I feel for her husband, it would probably be easier for him to give her a large payout now and sign the divorce papers 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
Also, the cost of the procedures is one thing but then add on + the cost of a private nursery full time + the cost of an ad hoc nanny just doesn’t quite seem to justify this so called £4K commission 😂
They’re wasting their time with podcasts and vindicating themselves further.

Sat here with a cup of tea casually waiting for the drama to unfold ☕

Single to Engaged to Married in a couple of months 😂 The fact she down played it and said it was a long, boring story makes you wonder why she seems so reluctant to just address it and to firstly hide it. I feel for her husband, it would probably be easier for him to give her a large payout now and sign the divorce papers 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
Also, the cost of the procedures is one thing but then add on + the cost of a private nursery full time + the cost of an ad hoc nanny just doesn’t quite seem to justify this so called £4K commission 😂
They’re wasting their time with podcasts and vindicating themselves further.

Sat here with a cup of tea casually waiting for the drama to unfold ☕
Exactly - full time childcare is not cheap, plus a nanny! No mention of who pays for that, and also the mortgage 🤣
She also never mentioned that her daughter was with the nanny/childcare for the wedding.
What mother doesn’t have their daughter at their wedding?!!

Last edited:
Lauren also renovated a house recently.. didn’t realise the beauty industry was booming whilst being closed for a year.. I wouldn’t be surprised if there was some sexual work going on or drugs tbh can I say that 🙉🤣

Reactions: 1
The surgeon Ashley works for probably gets big discounts for her at the hospitals he works from. He probably waivers his surgeon cost too. I have heard he is very generous & has in the past shagged his staff as well as lavishing them with gifts 🤢😵

They are glorified receptionists. Am sorryyyy they are not funding their own surgeries homes life styles

Reactions: 9
It’s clear that Ashley strives for any kind of attention, which is why their first podcast was primarily about tattle. She likes to be talked about.

Reactions: 6
Don’t believe for one second that they don’t read here either.
She literally posted quioting fr mom here about not doing stuff with her kid.

When exactly are you doing things with your child when your in hospital having surgery and she’s with a nanny tho love

It’s clear that Ashley strives for any kind of attention, which is why their first podcast was primarily about tattle. She likes to be talked about.
I started to question if maybe she started this thread or Engaged in it, funny how the podcast became an idea after her thread was started? Anything for publicity 🙄

Reactions: 4
She funds everything herself🤣🤣 the car shoes bags appointments.. but did she mention the flat or nursery fees or anything for her little girl. No because luke pays. Why is she still saying she is a single mother mother too,she is married now and only single for a few months.

Reactions: 9
She funds everything herself🤣🤣 the car shoes bags appointments.. but did she mention the flat or nursery fees or anything for her little girl. No because luke pays. Why is she still saying she is a single mother mother too,she is married now and only single for a few months.
Yeah I didn’t get that! She started by saying she’s a single mum and the said she’s married. So she isn’t a single mum then is she 😂😂

Reactions: 6
He ha

😂😂😂 He was with another girl for a bit after Ashley. Seen her post him on her Insta stories. Don’t think Ashley’s lying about him, apparently he’s a nightmare so probs a lucky escape.
He ha? Are you ok hun? So what if he was with another girl AFTER ashley,she was with other men. Listen if he was so bad why was she desperate to get back with him 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.