Ashley Hunt - thecosmeticconsult

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll be pregnant next 🙄 just so she definitely secured her fortune 😂

I know some of her ‘friends’ and they all seem to fall from the same tree 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Ah yes, the baby via a surrogate I imagine as she’s too vain to put her body through childbirth again 🤣
She does nothing with the child she already has either.

Reactions: 6
I am one of ashleys patients at first I was intimidated by her but honestly she is so lovely. She is quite open about her mistakes etc and all I know is she litrerally works 24/7, so I dont think its all about men with money because she was saying she had been in london, manchester etc and couldnt wait to get home to her child, she also said she doesnt post her any more! the baby does live with her full time I just think she is private about her because Luke has been so mean and threatening. All I know is she is so nice and she is definitely a workaholic...

Reactions: 3
I am one of ashleys patients at first I was intimidated by her but honestly she is so lovely. She is quite open about her mistakes etc and all I know is she litrerally works 24/7, so I dont think its all about men with money because she was saying she had been in london, manchester etc and couldnt wait to get home to her child, she also said she doesnt post her any more! the baby does live with her full time I just think she is private about her because Luke has been so mean and threatening. All I know is she is so nice and she is definitely a workaholic...
I usually hate when people respond to these types of comments with “Hi Ashley!” But omg this is too obvious 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has told you want she wants you to hear. Luke didn't cheat and if you call having the little girl every weekend and paying for her lifestyle flat etc mean and threatening then yes I would agree with you. She will be nice to you if you are paying her. 🙄

She has told you want she wants you to hear. Luke didn't cheat and if you call having the little girl every weekend and paying for her lifestyle flat etc mean and threatening then yes I would agree with you. She will be nice to you if you are paying her. 🙄
Oh and she does live with her when she is shipped out to babysitters or other family member.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I can’t work out if I like her or not, she seems nice enough but you can spot a mile off ages money obsessed.
She’s very pretty but then so is Kylie Jenner after all her surgery.
Her mates all seem to be the same as her too, money obsessed

Reactions: 6
I don’t know if it’s just me but the wedding seems so strange. A few months ago she was banging on about being single and now she’s married. This guy must be so so naive! Why would you marry into something for no reason other than to fund her lifestyle. I feel for him already.
I’ll be waiting for Season 2: She files for divorce (and his assets) 🙄

• Heart
I don’t know if it’s just me but the wedding seems so strange. A few months ago she was banging on about being single and now she’s married. This guy must be so so naive! Why would you marry into something for no reason other than to fund her lifestyle. I feel for him already.
I’ll be waiting for Season 2: She files for divorce (and his assets) 🙄
Don’t you think she seems a little embarrassed about it? Like one post she did was something like so yeh I got married.
Kind of think she agreed to it when she was pissed or something 🤣

Reactions: 2
Don’t you think she seems a little embarrassed about it? Like one post she did was something like so yeh I got married.
Kind of think she agreed to it when she was pissed or something 🤣
It’s definitely a financial arrangement for her.
Her goal is to probably end up on Real Housewives of Cheshire.

Reactions: 5

Oh and she does live with her when she is shipped out to babysitters or other family member.
To be fair, he did cheat on her - while she was pregnant too 🥴

Reactions: 1
And the new guy also cheated on her numerous times apparently when they were together previously. Yet now married him 💰💰💰💰
Yep with ladies of the night aswell. Have some respect for yourself. Again Luke didn't cheat especially while she was pregnant. Ashley goes around telling people all this tit because she can't believe that he wouldn't want to be with her just because she is a nut job alcoholic.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yep with ladies of the night aswell. Have some respect for yourself. Again Luke didn't cheat especially while she was pregnant. Ashley goes around telling people all this tit because she can't believe that he wouldn't want to be with her just because she is a nut job alcoholic.
Cheated on her while pregnant with one of his ex’s, who is my friend. She was told they had split up and she was moving out. Unless he was just messaging her begging her not to tell anyone because his gf was pregnant for a laugh? The next week he took her away and proposed

Longtime lurker .... it’s just becoming more and more obvious ‘Beautiful people’ account is Luke 🤷🏽‍♀️😂

Can’t really see the Cheshire hale girl gang using the word ‘fella’ to describe a guy but 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.