Ashley Hunt - thecosmeticconsult

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just stumbled across this woman.

I thought “oh she looks quite good for being a 40-something woman if you like that look”.

Then I read she’s 29?!! Jesus christ. What the duck is she going to look like in 10 years?!

Reactions: 1
Also

Also lives at home with her mum and dad and about her 50th boyfriend and makes out it’s her own house. Not sure why her bf who is about 35 wants to live with his gfs mum and dad
cause he’s a huge DD, blending it isn’t he 👀

So happy there’s a thread for her! Absolutely love her and think she’s gorg but also really curious where all the money comes from - she can’t be making THAT much with Dr frati? And how did she go from being single to married during lockdown 😂

can’t wait for their podcast, does anyone know what Lauren is insta famous from? She’s got so many followers for a regular mummy insta?

Reactions: 3
So happy there’s a thread for her! Absolutely love her and think she’s gorg but also really curious where all the money comes from - she can’t be making THAT much with Dr frati? And how did she go from being single to married during lockdown 😂

can’t wait for their podcast, does anyone know what Lauren is insta famous from? She’s got so many followers for a regular mummy insta?
Don’t know about Lauren but Ashley’s “wealth” is male based, that’s why she’s married her cheating ex boyfriend after splitting up with him god knows how many times.

Don’t know about Lauren but Ashley’s “wealth” is male based, that’s why she’s married her cheating ex boyfriend after splitting up with him god knows how many times.
Both Ashley and Lauren are funded by the men in their lives - Lauren’s more seedy from what I can gather. There is a separate thread on her, rumours of drug money and being a yacht girl etc.

Both Ashley and Lauren are funded by the men in their lives - Lauren’s more seedy from what I can gather. There is a separate thread on her, rumours of drug money and being a yacht girl etc.
I don’t really give Lauren much attention but I’ll have a look!
To be honest I like Ashley, but she is a money hungry, money grabbing WAG wannabe.
I have bought some of the things she’s recommended and haven’t been disappointed yet, but she’s still a sucker for a rich man. :D

Reactions: 2
I don’t really give Lauren much attention but I’ll have a look!
To be honest I like Ashley, but she is a money hungry, money grabbing WAG wannabe.
I have bought some of the things she’s recommended and haven’t been disappointed yet, but she’s still a sucker for a rich man. :D
I don’t find Lauren interesting at all but I’m fascinated by Ashley, I think she’s stunning 😭 fair play to her... secure the bag 😂

Reactions: 5
I don’t find Lauren interesting at all but I’m fascinated by Ashley, I think she’s stunning 😭 fair play to her... secure the bag 😂
Lauren is more of an irritation and does things that are so questionable - ie all the awful men she hooks up with, Thea has known about 5 different ‘dads’ now. How she affords her lifestyle etc is also questionable, def something going on there.
I really dislike her, yet she’s a bit car crash that I have to keep watching.
To be fair, at least she does stuff with her daughter, unlike Ashley.

Reactions: 4
I don’t like to pick apart someone’s appearance but they do look very very painful. I think the whole big lip trend just doesn’t look good anymore
I do think she is a very pretty girl, just gone too far with the lips at the moment and she defo didn’t need them done.

I feel embarrassed to have ever called her a friend. She is a disgrace of a human being. So self obsessed, be lovely to your face but the minute your back is turned she would be there with the knife. Ashley is getting married to her ex STOBART this week. How desperate does she want to be. Luke didn't want to marry her so she went running back to her ex who she slagged off because he was sleeping around when they were together. She will do anything for money that girl. Oh she was going to do this without telling the baby's dad too . Who does that !! Vile
what made you stop being her friend if you don’t mind me asking? As people have said she seems to run through friends quickly!

Reactions: 4
This thread! 😂👏🏽 So, I know of luke through his mate. My understanding was Ashley left Luke as he was cheating on her and now she had married Edd Stobart (the guy who owns ws transportation and grandson of Eddie Stobart) 💰💰💰 So that’s her sorted for life 😂 Why you would marry your cheating ex is beyond me, so hastily too 🙄 The pictures from her hen do speak volumes 😂

Reactions: 5
This thread! 😂👏🏽 So, I know of luke through his mate. My understanding was Ashley left Luke as he was cheating on her and now she had married Edd Stobart (the guy who owns ws transportation and grandson of Eddie Stobart) 💰💰💰 So that’s her sorted for life 😂 Why you would marry your cheating ex is beyond me, so hastily too 🙄 The pictures from her hen do speak volumes 😂
From one cheating ex to another!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.