Ashley Hunt - thecosmeticconsult

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashley has launched new insta with Lauren Elizabe called nip tuck not giving a fuc

Reactions: 4
Thoughts on the new podcast? I liked it but interesting she didn’t go into who funded her apartment! Hope they do more as they discuss quite interesting topics

Really?! Maybe they didn’t meant to post it yet. Was it interesting?
Yeah it was ok! They dove into rumors about themselves and gave a background of who they are! I’m excited for future topics though as they seem like interesting girls.
Odd that the Instagram bio says that it’s going live today at 00.01 AM on the 18 but now they’re posting it at 00.01 on the 19th (tonight)

Just listened to it I really enjoyed it 😂 interesting that Ashley implied luke stopped her having any procedures done?

Reactions: 2
Just listened to it I really enjoyed it 😂 interesting that Ashley implied luke stopped her having any procedures done?
It’s just very much them getting their points across, and to say they are not bothered about this site, they talk about nothing else!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.