Ashley Hunt - thecosmeticconsult

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
👆this! went to secondary school with this vile woman and chloe millaward, both were the biggest bullies, racist, vapid and narcissistic pieces of trash i have ever come across, both would tote fake designer gear to make out they were uber wealthy when they were regular middle class girls, constantly making fun of anyone they deemed different even disabled people, utterly unsavoury characters, i suppose most of these instagrammers are
Lauren is exactly the same sort of vile person, only she didn’t try to be seen as wealthy she set her standards at Top Ranking Chav, tit attracts tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t think they will answer what people really want to hear. It will prob all just be cosmetic surgery based. They won’t expose their love lives.
I thought this too, I bet 80% of the questions were on their personal life 😂😅

Reactions: 1
Someone please make a thread 😂 I’ve been trying I can’t figure it out?
I don’t know how to either 😂 she looks pretty on her own pictures but on videos and pics posted by la skin she looks horrendous, genuinely ruined herself at such a young age by copying all the treatments Ashley has had (side note I think Ashley is really pretty and all her work completely suits her Mel just looks like a young cat woman)

Attachments

I don’t know how to either 😂 she looks pretty on her own pictures but on videos and pics posted by la skin she looks horrendous, genuinely ruined herself at such a young age by copying all the treatments Ashley has had (side note I think Ashley is really pretty and all her work completely suits her Mel just looks like a young cat woman)
Could not agree more 😂😭!!! I beg someone to make a thread, I need the tea someone must have something for us

Could not agree more 😂😭!!! I beg someone to make a thread, I need the tea someone must have something for us
I can make one - what’s her name again?
I don’t know this girl you’re on about but will have a nosey!

I can make one - what’s her name again?
I don’t know this girl you’re on about but will have a nosey!
Melissa James Gannon, she basically copies everything Ashley says / does / recommends and passes it off as her own research

Do you guys know which clinic she is on about FaceApping the patients after photos?

I think it’s MCR aesthetics x
That wouldn’t surprise me. I went there twice years go and they did such a bodge job. One woman said she was a children’s nurse so it wouldn’t hurt at all! It was agony the bruising and swelling after was awful too

Reactions: 2
Omg! That’s awful.
I know it’s bad but I’d love to see! What is the poor girls Instagram? How disgusting of the company! Although, nose filler really is a no no! It’s really dangerous because it can go wrong so easily!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.