Ashley Hunt - thecosmeticconsult

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also

Also lives at home with her mum and dad and about her 50th boyfriend and makes out it’s her own house. Not sure why her bf who is about 35 wants to live with his gfs mum and dad
This 😂 does she have her own thread on here?

That's a bad picture of Ed, he's actually really good looking in real life and a really nice, polite lad the couple of times I've bumped into him in Hale.

I met Ashley a few years ago and she was so lovely. She is one of the most beautiful people I’ve ever seen, granted it’s all surgery and worlds away from natural but she looks amazing either way. She is always honest about the work which is refreshing as she really didn’t need to post any before pictures.
I was surprised she split with Luke as they seemed to have it all and were a good looking couple. I think he was very dodgy though and traveller background.
I know she was with Ed before and mainly for his money so I’m surprised they are back together let alone married! I wonder what Luke has to say about it!?
Also no idea what happened with Chloe either but would be interested to know...

Reactions: 4
Also

Also lives at home with her mum and dad and about her 50th boyfriend and makes out it’s her own house. Not sure why her bf who is about 35 wants to live with his gfs mum and dad
How the heck is she 25? She looks like a 45 year old wife with 4 kids & a rich husband.
Dress to think what Mel will look like in 10 years!

Reactions: 3
How the heck is she 25? She looks like a 45 year old wife with 4 kids & a rich husband.
Dress to think what Mel will look like in 10 years!
Someone please make a thread 😂 I’ve been trying I can’t figure it out?

Reactions: 3
I feel embarrassed to have ever called her a friend. She is a disgrace of a human being. So self obsessed, be lovely to your face but the minute your back is turned she would be there with the knife. Ashley is getting married to her ex STOBART this week. How desperate does she want to be. Luke didn't want to marry her so she went running back to her ex who she slagged off because he was sleeping around when they were together. She will do anything for money that girl. Oh she was going to do this without telling the baby's dad too . Who does that !! Vile
👆this! went to secondary school with this vile woman and chloe millaward, both were the biggest bullies, racist, vapid and narcissistic pieces of trash i have ever come across, both would tote fake designer gear to make out they were uber wealthy when they were regular middle class girls, constantly making fun of anyone they deemed different even disabled people, utterly unsavoury characters, i suppose most of these instagrammers are

Reactions: 9
👆this! went to secondary school with this vile woman and chloe millaward, both were the biggest bullies, racist, vapid and narcissistic pieces of trash i have ever come across, both would tote fake designer gear to make out they were uber wealthy when they were regular middle class girls, constantly making fun of anyone they deemed different even disabled people, utterly unsavoury characters, i suppose most of these instagrammers are
I can imagine them being such Mean Girls

Reactions: 1
Omg spill all the tea 😂☕

Reactions: 2
I don’t think they will answer what people really want to hear. It will prob all just be cosmetic surgery based. They won’t expose their love lives.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.