Ashley Hunt - thecosmeticconsult

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah Alice!! That’s what I thought too.

He’s so cringe. His family are travellers well not not but that’s their history so he makes out he’s a loyal family man.. lol
God she really is cheap and nasty. If Ashley is getting a good maintenance off him then good for her the dirty cheat. I think his whole imagine screams traveller

Loving this thread ladies! What’s her ex’s insta? I want a nosey!
Thecosmeticconsult

yeah Alice!! That’s what I thought too.

He’s so cringe. His family are travellers well not not but that’s their history so he makes out he’s a loyal family man.. lol
Anyone who has monogrammed bedding with their own initials is cringe!
The clothes he used to wear too, and the clothes they got for Sassy, awful designer gypsy style.

Reactions: 1
I actually think Ashley is beautiful, I love how honest she is about the work she has had done I just find the whole thing intriguing 😂🙈 This marriage seems to have come from nowhere, the lifestyle she has, the ex, the baby.. I just want the tea 😂😂🐸☕

Reactions: 4
I actually think Ashley is beautiful, I love how honest she is about the work she has had done I just find the whole thing intriguing 😂🙈 This marriage seems to have come from nowhere, the lifestyle she has, the ex, the baby.. I just want the tea 😂😂🐸☕
Same! She is stunning, saw her once in the Trafford Centre and she is tiny!! But yeah, her lifestyle is fascinating, the men, the money, work she has done, the non-existent child!
She seems to lose lots of friendships along the way too, anyone know what happened with Chloe??

Reactions: 2
Same here! I don’t dislike her at all, just completely fascinated 😂 as I’ve said before she’s had a lot of work done but she does look very very good! She was gorgeous before though!

Reactions: 5
Same! She is stunning, saw her once in the Trafford Centre and she is tiny!! But yeah, her lifestyle is fascinating, the men, the money, work she has done, the non-existent child!
She seems to lose lots of friendships along the way too, anyone know what happened with Chloe??
I thought this too, I was balls deep in Tara Maynards Instagram one day and I noticed they were friends a few years ago? They don’t seem to be now though

I’d love to know what happened with Chloe!

Reactions: 2
I thought this too, I was balls deep in Tara Maynards Instagram one day and I noticed they were friends a few years ago? They don’t seem to be now though
Yeah they were good friends, wonder what happened. Same with Chloe. Zara Charles too.

Does anybody follow Mel James Gannon? I think she is trying to morph into Ashley. She seems to have a new job every 5 mins 🤣

Does anybody follow Mel James Gannon? I think she is trying to morph into Ashley. She seems to have a new job every 5 mins 🤣
Omg so many people have said this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 so is sooooo desperate to be Ashley it’s cringe
Absolute every single thing Ashley posts she buys then posts it on her own Instagram and passes it off as her own knowledge 😭🤣

She is the biggest cat fish in real life too nothing like her pictures! Watch the video on LA skin that she had filmed after training with them. She looks nothing like her pics and her voice is draaaaining

“I’ve always been a skincare enthusiast”
No you Havnt hun you just rob all Ashley’s info 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg so many people have said this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 so is sooooo desperate to be Ashley it’s cringe
Absolute every single thing Ashley posts she buys then posts it on her own Instagram and passes it off as her own knowledge 😭🤣

She is the biggest cat fish in real life too nothing like her pictures! Watch the video on LA skin that she had filmed after training with them. She looks nothing like her pics and her voice is draaaaining

Hahahaha oh I am SO glad to have found this thread!! Im glad others agree with me, it’s the “had so many questions in my dms so I’ll do a Q and A” for me 😂 she really gets to me, she has had more jobs / “passions”in the last 12 months than I have in my life

Also

Also lives at home with her mum and dad and about her 50th boyfriend and makes out it’s her own house. Not sure why her bf who is about 35 wants to live with his gfs mum and dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.