Ashley Hunt - thecosmeticconsult

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If sheā€™s got married how come sheā€™s still in the apartment?! I have so many questions šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
If sheā€™s got married how come sheā€™s still in the apartment?! I have so many questions šŸ˜‚
I know, makes no sense at all! Her ā€˜husbandā€™ must have only recently come back on the scene, can see her giving full custody of her daughter to Luke.

I know, makes no sense at all! Her ā€˜husbandā€™ must have only recently come back on the scene, can see her giving full custody of her daughter to Luke.
Iā€™ve always wondered where her little girl is, and Iā€™ve just seen in previous comments that she wasnā€™t at the ā€œweddingā€ either?! šŸ™ˆ

Who doesnā€™t invite their own daughter to the wedding? Sheā€™s the most self absorbed person Iā€™ve ever come across. Does her new husband have insta? Iā€™m guessing heā€™s loaded?

Reactions: 4
Who doesnā€™t invite their own daughter to the wedding? Sheā€™s the most self absorbed person Iā€™ve ever come across. Does her new husband have insta? Iā€™m guessing heā€™s loaded?
Yes heā€™s loaded! The son of Eddie Stobart haulage and he has his own haulage company too. She use to go out with him years and years ago! He does have insta I believe

Yes heā€™s loaded! The son of Eddie Stobart haulage and he has his own haulage company too. She use to go out with him years and years ago! He does have insta I believe
Couldnā€™t get onto his insta but had a nose on fb. Heā€™s got one of those smug faces. She certainly likes to rush into things. She just wants someone to upkeep her 50 million beauty treatments.

Reactions: 2
Do we think the house they had the party in could be their home together? I canā€™t get my head around it all šŸ˜‚ Also has anyone ever had any treatments done by her? Is she actually not qualified?!

So happy there is a thread for this girl!!
Wow she is something else but donā€™t please donā€™t believe her ex fiancĆ© luke is all innocent!! Heā€™s a vile womaniser and has cheated with numerous people with every girlfriend heā€™s ever had!!

portrays he is a family man andwants the married with kids life but it is the opposite!! He is in a million girls DMs!!
Was only last week he was posting Jermaine pennants ex wife on his story so obv been sha**ing her!!
the next morning he must of had the sheer regret and deleted his whole insta for a day because he musnt of wanted the other 25 girls heā€™s been messaging and promising trips to Italy to see šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
Heā€™s honestly vile and he doesnā€™t have the baby every weekend either she either goes to the nanny Ashley hires or to Lukeā€™s family.
Heā€™s always living his best life elsewhere child free.

but anyway back to ashley. She was sure quickly to change her Instagram bio to her new name this morning lolz

Do we think the house they had the party in could be their home together? I canā€™t get my head around it all šŸ˜‚ Also has anyone ever had any treatments done by her? Is she actually not qualified?!
No she is qualified by LA skin but sheā€™s taken the non medic route ... like 80% of girls doing this kinda stuff these days šŸ˜£

Reactions: 5
Wow she is something else but donā€™t please donā€™t believe her ex fiancĆ© luke is all innocent!! Heā€™s a vile womaniser and has cheated with numerous people with every girlfriend heā€™s ever had!!

portrays he is a family man andwants the married with kids life but it is the opposite!! He is in a million girls DMs!!
Was only last week he was posting Jermaine pennants ex wife on his story so obv been sha**ing her!!
the next morning he must of had the sheer regret and deleted his whole insta for a day because he musnt of wanted the other 25 girls heā€™s been messaging and promising trips to Italy to see šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
Heā€™s honestly vile and he doesnā€™t have the baby every weekend either she either goes to the nanny Ashley hires or to Lukeā€™s family.

but anyway back to ashley. She was sure quickly to change her Instagram bio to her new name this morning lolz
I wondered what happened with him and Ashley. Did he cheat and then pay her off? I always thought she got pregnant on purpose to secure the Ā£Ā£Ā£ from him.

Reactions: 3
I wondered what happened with him and Ashley. Did he cheat and then pay her off? I always thought she got pregnant on purpose to secure the Ā£Ā£Ā£ from him.
No he deffo wouldnā€™t of paid her off as such but will pay a lot of maintenance for their child ... heā€™s well off so she will of taken him to court and got that percentage real fast šŸ˜œ

he did cheat yes

And everybody knows she only got pregnant to him because she thought that was it for life Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£ that housewives of Cheshire life

No she is qualified by LA skin but sheā€™s taken the non medic route ... like 80% of girls doing this kinda stuff these days šŸ˜£
Was coming here to say the same! Luke is not an angel and from the sounds of it, she left him. Canā€™t blame her.

Reactions: 3

I thought he must be an hole. You can tell heā€™s full of himself from the stuff he posts on insta! Which is really cringe! Also, no one deserves to be cheated on especially the mother of his child and fiancĆ©! Was he with Alice Goodwin? Thatā€™s some downgrade!

Last edited:
I thought he must be an hole. You can tell heā€™s full of himself from the stuff he posts on insta! Which is really cringe! Also, no one deserves to be cheated on especially the mother of his child and fiancĆ©! Was he with Alice Goodwin? Thatā€™s some downgrade!
yeah Alice!! Thatā€™s what I thought too.

Heā€™s so cringe. His family are travellers well not not but thatā€™s their history so he makes out heā€™s a loyal family man.. lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.