Ashley Hunt - thecosmeticconsult

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He ha? Are you ok hun? So what if he was with another girl AFTER ashley,she was with other men. Listen if he was so bad why was she desperate to get back with him 🤔
Her constantly saying I don’t need a man was ddeffo because he dint want her

Rejected love? lollll

Reactions: 3
What are you crying for hun? Its a simple fact in response to the comment about him being in multiple girls DMs.. he’s had a gf. Nobody said he can’t be with other girls so what are you kicking off over? and she can’t be that desperate to get back with him, she’s married. But yeah hun, I’m good how are you?
Who is crying? If nobody said he can't be with other girls why did you comment that he was with another girl AFTER ashley. You should really read what you post and she must be desperate, have you seen who she married . And I'm fine thanks for asking.

Reactions: 1
Yes another ex friend, who liked Chloe also Ashley was very close with and suddenly stopped.
I like chloe’s page, she has way more class and is a really good mum to her little boy. Would love to know what happened between them as they were inseparable a few years back.

I remember Ashley from years ago and she was awful. She would do a lot of strange things for “the shock factor” and attention. I remember she bullied a ginger girl relentlessly and came up with a saying that included the girls name. She would shout it all the time and she even had it on her Facebook profile for a few years. I’m sure other tattlers or lurkers would know what that saying was!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I remember Ashley from years ago and she was awful. She would do a lot of strange things for “the shock factor” and attention. I remember she bullied a ginger girl relentlessly and came up with a saying that included the girls name. She would shout it all the time and she even had it on her Facebook profile for a few years. I’m sure other tattlers or lurkers would know what that saying was!
Really?! Do you know her from school? Spill!

I like chloe’s page, she has way more class and is a really good mum to her little boy. Would love to know what happened between them as they were inseparable a few years back.
She just as bad ya no

Used get with footballers

Was with Paul bill yoi know was on Britans flashy families.Another one goes for money.

Danny drink water

Danny cipraianai

Interesting 🧐
She admitting fo doing sniff ther as wel

Yes another ex friend, who liked Chloe also Ashley was very close with and suddenly stopped.
She a bad Coke head always wit Albanian a

Last edited:
Was she not dead against tear trough filler?
I thought this! Why is she promoting it? For money I imagine! She said on the podcast that she does paid posts or accepts treatments for free to promote them but when does she ever write ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.