Ashley Dale Murder Trial #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When IF barrister says if he knew they were going to kill Lee that night why didn’t he book his flight to Dubai in advance..makes me wonder what would have happened if they’d murdered Lee a known drug dealer?! No wonder he didn’t book it in advance as he knew the police probably wouldn’t have been arsed !
---
To me they have loads on IF and that’s why they want him locked up too. The evidence may be flimsy in regard to him but they’re taking their chances hoping the Jury find him guilty so they can get more of these scum bags off the street.
---
So if Witham was just going to shoot up an empty house to send a warning, what is the warning? Does it mean ‘you’ll be shot next’?!

My thoughts exactly. None of them would've been panicking if Lee and only Lee had died because there wouldn't have been the outcry about a dealer being killed in some intergang feud. That's why they didn't do more to cover their tracks etc because they didn't expect this amount of heat to fall on them as a result of their actions.

Reactions: 11
Let’s not forget that if Witham didn’t see Ashley but he went back to the flat (the one he previously got told to leave!) and told them he shot up Lee’s house then why was Branch searching on the Echo? He definitely knew he had shot her and told them.

Plus the reason he was back in the car and within seconds it had driven off is because Peers was his getaway driver.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
They have answers for all of the evidence.. of course they do. They have had months to do nothing but dissect the prosecution case word for word.
So Barry is at his pals, watching the boxing and causally sat on echo reading current affairs?! Pull the other one. He knew what was happening/going to happen and was waiting for the ‘breaking news’
They all panicked in the aftermath because they terribly messed up. Little olivia was then shot the day after and the pressure was on, there was public outcry over the shootings. It was then at that point they knew they had to disappear.

Reactions: 6
Witham is lying through his teeth and seems he is petrified of the repercussions. He has been pressured in to changing his plea to guilty by the others to try and half save them, not because of his conscience. They all know witham is fucked so now it’s a case of ‘well it’s game over for u, but u best not grass us in’
The fact he has tried to top himself will be through fear, again not guilt. He knows if he goes down the others will be following.
I missed this- he tried to top himself?

Reactions: 1
Who here is 100% confident witham actually done it? I'm convinced it was peers, witham was on cctv driving the car from Pilch Lane before she was killed, the car then went to see Westall. Is it the witham & peers switched seats? Makes sense considering the pros said withams phone wasn't even cell sited in the Old Swan area, it was in huyton area.
Witham 💯 done it and branch supplied and paid him to do it like the little lapdog he is
---
Dean Kelly who was involved with Rhys Jones murder has been found dead, another scumbag never to walk the streets again. Love when they start dropping one by one
Seen that before do you know what’s happened to the little rat? Is he still away?

Reactions: 8
Witham 💯 done it and branch supplied and paid him to do it like the little lapdog he is
---

Seen that before do you know what’s happened to the little rat? Is he still away?
Apparently a drug induced cardiac episode, some one commented on the echo “Karma also pronounced Ha Fucken Ha” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So many questions post-verdicts. Will anything transpire regarding Harrison and Kershaw? Was Warnick’s inquest delayed until after the trial? Have they made a handbag from JP’s mother’s crocodile tears?

Reactions: 8
So many questions post-verdicts. Will anything transpire regarding Harrison and Kershaw? Was Warnick’s inquest delayed until after the trial? Have they made a handbag from JP’s mother’s crocodile tears?
And will big Dave and little Dave be arrested for conspiracy to supply a murder weapon?😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cashman try to get his sentenced reduced is a joke it’s like take it on the chin you little child killer 😡

Her whole family have a life sentence so should he. In my opinion he should never get out, not even in his 70s as he doesn’t deserve it. Olivia will never get the chance to live again so why should he have the chance outside them walls.

World is backwards

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't think any judge will undermine another by commuting Cashmans sentence. The whole country was revolting by his crime.

Why do I think of Mr Justice Goose as a sort of pantomime dame.

Reactions: 9
Is there a time limit that Cashman had to appeal?

surely he would of had a better chance if he would of done 10 years, admitted what he’d done and show he’s made good progress…. Etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.