Ashley Cain #8 Rome wasn't built in a day but keep sending donations our way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just the principle of him taking that money and turning it into something that, only up until now, has benefitted him.

It wasn’t his money to do that with and I don’t get how some people seem to be ok with it.

It’s just the principle of him taking that money and turning it into something that, only up until now, has benefitted him.

It wasn’t his money to do that with and I don’t get how some people seem to be ok with it.
Or can even defend it.

Reactions: 7
I do think the comments on his beard are with reference to the style - or lack of - rather than the fact that it may be Afro hair. It’s bushy, unkempt and has no shape.
It’s absolutely hideous, and would find it so on a white, non Afro haired man also.
Everyone is aware that they has lost a child, and regardless of how devastating that is, it does not absolve of all sins.
I get that, but referring to hair as “pube” like is a slur and very insulting. Tattle is opinions - not insulting. And the key thing is to keep it on tattle yet half the people on this thread are commenting openly on their sm. let’s go to town on them WHEN or if we see the tit with the money.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm giving them until Monday to show us what's happening with the money, if nothing happens then I'll be unfollowing and requesting a refund.

Reactions: 11
I get that, but referring to hair as “pube” like is a slur and very insulting. Tattle is opinions - not insulting. And the key thing is to keep it on tattle yet half the people on this thread are commenting openly on their sm. let’s go to town on them WHEN or if we see the tit with the money.
Thank you for educating me on that, as I would possibly refer to any coarse, dry hair like that as pube like, so I will check myself in future.
I haven’t made that comment in this thread, so that’s not me being sarcastic - know better, do better.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I think it’s ironic how he goes on about all the challenges and how strong and tough he is - the strongest and toughest thing you can do is sit with your grief Ashley, face it and stop running away and while you’re at it, let Saf too. I think the mask truly slipped the other night when he was ranting at the cemetery. When he said people are jealous all I thought was, you really think people would choose a dead child and 1.6 million pounds? Why does your mind work that way?

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Were the posts true Ashley posted a couple of months ago about going into the car dealership and asking for the cheapest car they had? I felt really sorry for him after those posts, now I’m not sure what to make of it all

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I dip in and out of Safs stories because I can't stand that filter and the way she's constantly licking her lips when she speaks.. but I have noticed she talks about going to the gym and working out a lot to help her anxiety. But what does she actually do at the gym? I just imagined she would have lost a lot of weight if she went as much as I seem to remember hearing her mention going.

I'd like to add I know there are many reasons for working out and not just to lose weight. I think she has a lovely figure and I'd be very happy with it so I'm not saying she should lose weight at all. I just got the impression she was working out several times a day and if I remember correctly a few months ths ago her workouts were quite intense.

I think in regards to Ashley's beard, it just looks scraggly. I can see how "pube beard" would come across as offensive but it's certainly not how I took it anytime I read it, but that's not saying its not hurtful as he has afro hair. I do however think he really needs some beard oil on it, the longer part in the middle looks so dry and rough. It looked in better condition when it was shorter. It's like when people need to have the ends of their hair trimmed and it would look so much fresher and healthier.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
‘Today has been non stop’… it does sound like he is desperately rushing through some form of ‘charity work’ just to throw it back in the faces of those questioning where the funds are going. It’s all to protect his ego, not to actually save lives.

Reactions: 15
I really do hope this thread doesn’t turn into something I don’t know what….It seems there are a few people who are hellbent on making this thread turn sour. I don’t know how many times I need to say this, but we will NEVER always agree with the opinions written on this site. It goes with the territory. I’m now noticing some passive aggressive behaviour, and just a few people focused on proving other people wrong all the time. And now, we are insinuating that there is racism going on 🤦‍♀️ I am a black woman! I have never wanted a tan before, and that’s why I questioned why Saf would. I think Ash’s beard does resemble “pubes” it is very unkempt looking, and I am not sure it suits him really. I never once read this description as a slur against black people. And don’t all beards look like pubes really? I actually think people take critical race theory way too far, but that’s another thread, and THAT is my opinion.

Happy Saturday!

• Heart
Reactions: 67
‘Today has been non stop’… it does sound like he is desperately rushing through some form of ‘charity work’ just to throw it back in the faces of those questioning where the funds are going. It’s all to protect his ego, not to actually save lives.
For me, it's too little too late. The fact they couldn't even acknowledge parents reaching out to them, asking to share their child's story is disgusting. That is the one thing that completely changed mind about them.

Reactions: 18
I think people are just picking now at things said in this thread ! We could say far far worst but we haven’t !😒

Reactions: 20
Trustees can’t be paid just for being a trustee but they can be paid for doing work for the charity, including admin roles etc. There’s really strict guidance on it tho and about how much can be paid it’s all on the gov website. I personally think the 150k has been exaggerated but I do think they’ll most definitely be using it to their advantage. I think they are both very narcissistic, but I honestly think safs the worse of the two, I don’t think she’s as dim as she portrays herself to be she’s calculating n her techniques in manipulating people into feeling sorry for her are more effective than ash’s. She’s very good at being the down trodden victim where as ash loves acting the martyr
There are ways around a trustee being paid. This makes an interesting read.

Reactions: 2
Tbf I thought all beards are composed of pubic hair. I think someone is reaching.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
All those fans that said “ Ashley gave up all his branded clothing’s and shoes “

ashley cains story last night ” I went into JD to have my trainers cleaned “

No primark shoes no ? 😂😂🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All those fans that said “ Ashley gave up all his branded clothing’s and shoes “

ashley cains story last night ” I went into JD to have my trainers cleaned “

No primark shoes no ? 😂😂🤔🤔🤔
And I was thinking, who goes to get their trainers professionally cleaned? When I was a kid my mum used to get me over sink with a bit of Jif and a cloth (don’t ask 😂) I am not so meticulous now, as I buy only black trainers but still! Also, I am still not buying his “Wow, the world really is beautiful” narrative either. Only a few days ago he was prepared to knock someone out in a boxing ring. So which persona is Ashley? Gangsta, Bad Boy or Messiah now? The problem with playing a role, is that there will be inconsistencies from time to time I guess. Let’s see what the big reveal is next week. At this point, I find myself questioning whether it would change my opinion of him. I think anything less than donating it ALL to research or a children’s hospital, wouldn’t be enough for me. That would be the only right thing to do in my opinion. I also think going forward, if Saf is planning on branding herself as an influencer, then it would be a huge conflict of interest to try and make money and take donations off the same audience.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve never followed either of them, although I felt sorry for them I knew the whole story from many others sharing stuff on Instagram. Went on both accounts to see what was going on and my toes curled instantly, he is all me me me, in the lead up to the poor little thing’s passing, the funeral, everything. Not an arm round his Mrs walking in the funeral precession, she looked like her legs were going to buckle from underneath her. Every post, my, me, I. Not our baby, our loss, our grief. It’s all about him. Like someone else said, wannabe Connor McGregor vibes. He gives me the creeps. That poor girl. She would do better without him. Go back to your Mum and your own family Saf. Also his speech at the funeral and the singing, uggh!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I really do hope this thread doesn’t turn into something I don’t know what….It seems there are a few people who are hellbent on making this thread turn sour. I don’t know how many times I need to say this, but we will NEVER always agree with the opinions written on this site. It goes with the territory. I’m now noticing some passive aggressive behaviour, and just a few people focused on proving other people wrong all the time. And now, we are insinuating that there is racism going on 🤦‍♀️ I am a black woman! I have never wanted a tan before, and that’s why I questioned why Saf would. I think Ash’s beard does resemble “pubes” it is very unkempt looking, and I am not sure it suits him really. I never once read this description as a slur against black people. And don’t all beards look like pubes really? I actually think people take critical race theory way too far, but that’s another thread, and THAT is my opinion.

Happy Saturday!
Not arguing with you but just to answer your question. I know of black and Asian women who tan for reasons such as ‘wanting to have a glow,’ you can get them from the shimmering tans and also some who have hyper or hypopigmentation and they want an even complexion.

Reactions: 6
Not arguing with you but just to answer your question. I know of black and Asian women who tan for reasons such as ‘wanting to have a glow,’ you can get them from the shimmering tans and also some who have hyper or hypopigmentation and they want an even complexion.
Well I learn something new everyday, thanks for clarifying. Isn’t it interesting that just because I asked something like that people assumed I was a white woman being racist? I genuinely didn’t know. We live in this weird era now, where no one can ask anything pertaining the colour of someone’s skin without feeling they will be jumped on.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Well I learn something new everyday, thanks for clarifying. Isn’t it interesting that just because I asked something like that people assumed I was a white woman being racist? I genuinely didn’t know. We live in this weird era now, where no one can ask anything pertaining the colour of someone’s skin without feeling they will be jumped on.
Agree, we are in very tetchy times.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.